Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh, I defiantly will! And wow, almost every morning? That speaks volumes to me about the quality of their food.” A nod, “You’re going to be my new go to food connoisseur!” she praised the monkey. “Sui mai?” something she didn’t know, “Not sure what that is, but count me in! I love trying new food!” she’d try anything pretty much once. “Early won’t be a problem, I don’t sleep well, so I’m up crazy early.” True story.

“Ah, I remember that chick! Not her name, but I know who you’re talking about.”
    Nod. “I’ll have to find a trailer and watch it.”

Motioning for Sonnie to follow her.

The stairs slightly curve as they go up, opening onto a landing with an open view of the kitchen and living room. Leading Sonnie down the hall to the room at the end, the opposite led to three other doors. The bedroom was large and open, with vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors. There was a large canopy bed with flowing gauzy material and really comfortable looking bedding and pillows.

She heads over to a door and opens it, stepping into a walk-in closet. One wall was dominated by numerous dust bags that held dresses. In a corner was a dress mannequin, whatever it held was covered by a similar dust cloth, but a top had sat on top of it. Another wall had shoes, and in the drawers, that Sera opens, obvious had bathing suits! Many bathing suits! Every color imaginable, some two piece some one piece. But she beckons Sonnie over, “Have your pick!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Sui mai, or shumai, is a kind of dim sum," she blinked and immediately explained what dim sum is, "Uh, a dumpling. Usually eaten as a snack. The kind I grew up with is Cantonese style, made with pork and mushroom filling. Yummy!" Sonnie smiled as they ascended the stairs, "This house is amazing, Sera! Are you rich, or something?"

The bed was so comfy looking Sonnie had to fight the urge to go bounce on it. The urge was, indeed, resisted. It was the walk-in closet, however, that caused her mouth to hang open. "Holy banana boats! My whole apartment can fit in this thing!" she marveled as she wandered inside. The mannequin got a suspicious look from the Beast, who poked it with her tail, perhaps testing to see if it would spring to life like in some horror movie. Hey, it could happen, especially where hobgoblins and Hedge magic are a constant presence in your life.

The 'Scrambler clapped her hands in delight at the sight of all the swimsuits. "Fashion montage time!" She didn't hesitate to rummage through one of the presented drawers. "Oh, pretty! And this one is cute! Oh, this one goes with my tail! Oh god, decisions! I'll just have to try them all!"

Sonnie began stripping out of her jeans and shirt. That Seraphina could still see her didn't seem to matter to her. Modesty was not a strong trait among Beasts. She was struggling to wiggle out of her crop top, so there was still time to say something or turn away.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to laugh, “No, not rich. But the coffee house does well and with planning and saving, I was able to buy the house.” It was true, careful thought went into buying the house and saving for it.

Smirking at the tail poking the mannequin, “It won’t bite.” She says with a wink, “It’s a Halloween costume I spent countless hours putting together some years ago. My first Halloween here in the Freehold actually. So it kinda has a special place in my heart.” She’d never get rid of it. Plus, it looked amazing on her!

“I don’t think I’ve seen a fashion montage in ages!”
    she says with excitement, “Try on as many as you want!” she pulls out a white one piece with a knitted front. “Oh, having one that goes with your tail is a must!” she says with a nod.

If Sonnie stripping down right then and there bothered the Nix, it didn’t show. Having been in pageants, she was quite used to getting changed around other girls. So she does the same. Figuring what her and Rhodes talked about didn’t include other girls, right? Maybe? That maybe gave her pause, and she turned herself, facing away from Sonnie.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie continued chatting while trying on one swimsuit after another, pausing between changes to check herself out in the mirror. "Oh, I see! So you were all responsible with your money. Gotcha! Hm, is it hard, running your own business? Do you like it?"

She spared a glance at the covered mannequin, curious now about what was underneath the sheet. "What was the costume? I love dressing up for Halloween, especially since I didn't get to do it as a kid. Waste of time, my parents said. Pfft!"

Finally, Sonja settled on a nice purple number, one with a low waistline to accommodate her tail. Most of her pants and skirts had low waistlines, too. That monkey tail came right out the base of her spine. She must have tried on a dozen different swimsuits before she found the one she liked best, but it was fun! "Okay! Ready to get boiled! How about you?" She smiled and gave the Nix's choice a thumbs up!

5. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, even though she was sure Sonnie was too engrossed in trying on swim suits, “Yup! I’ve always wanted a place of my own, so I knew it was something I’d be wanting at some point.” So she was smart and responsible. “Ummm, it has it’s hard times. Like when I get a customer I just cannot please and they leave mad. Or if there’s a customer I have to throw out, but that doesn’t happen very often. Oh! And no one tells you about the mountains of paperwork! That is such a headache, I hate it.” Wasn’t the highlight of her day. “But other than that? I love it! Aside from setting my own hours, I really enjoy meeting the customers and talking with them.” She just liked people.

“It’s a ring leader type costume. Hence the top hat.” She points to it on top, “But I had it made. I didn’t have much money, but had met many nice people who helped me get the fabrics. I’m thinking of wearing it this year! Though maybe I should add a whip to it? Think I should?” it had been way too long since she wore it. “I know right?! Dressing up is the best! And I wasn’t allowed to either. I might get hurt and have a bruise, or get fat eating the candy.” She was glad that the Beast would be able to understand. “But I always go all out for Halloween now.” Yup, she loved costumes. “What’s your favorite costume?” she asks.

Clapping her hands, “That looks amazing on you!” she gushes, then makes a spin motion. “Think I’m good with this one.” She wasn’t always about two-piece suits to show off her body. “Then lets get boiled!” and she grabbed Sonnies hand and led her back down stairs and into the backyard.

True to what she said, there were glowing rubber ducks floating idly in the water. Walking over to a panel, she turns pushes a few buttons and the hot tub came to life with jets and colored lights at the bottom. “It has speakers, did you want to listen to some music? Like maybe an 80s or 90s music station?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie was able to try on swimsuits and carry on a conversation at the same time. She could also walk and chew gum at once. Warning: Do not give Sonnie gum. "I think the coffee house suits you. You're obviously a people person!" She nodded, "I wonder if having my own place would be cool, but I dunno what I'd do for it. Also, I'm broke. I like being a courier, but the pay is crap." She laughed a bit at that.

"Last Halloween was the first time I got to dress up! I just came to Sacramento, and I hadn't introduced myself to the freehold yet. That was a few days later. I just used a store-bought costume - I was a kitty cat! - and tried trick-or-treating! It, um, it didn't go well." Sonnie smirked, "Either it was moms telling me I'm told old to trick-or-treat, or dads trying to creep on me. At least I got some candy... and unwanted propositions... ew... still, free glamour!"

The 'Scrambler did the spin as requested, enjoying showing off. "Thank you! You look fab, too!" She squealed in delight as they ran downstairs to the hot tub! This was the best night!

Sonnie squealed even more at the lights and bubbles... and the duckies! She tested the water with the tip of her tail, "80s! Definitely! We gotta get in the right mindset to plan that party!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming, “Think so? Thanks!” the coffee shop had one of the best things she had done. But not the most important. “Well, what do you love? I think having a business of something you love and want to share is key to it being successful. And most people don’t have the money to start the business, I have business loans on Garden Grounds. So lack of money shouldn’t stop you! You want a business, open one! I’ll help you if you need.” From her tone, she was serious.

“Awww! A kitty cat!” she cooed, then laughs, “I think mine would have caused a huge stir if I tried to trick or treat in it. But I would have given you all the candy! Kitty’s are adorable!” then nods, “Yeah, free Glamour is always great!” and that costume she had invoked all the desires.

She finds the 80’s station, “80’s it is!” the volume was adjusted and once it was an appropriate level, she heads over to the hot tub.

But stops as she hears the song, then squeals with excitement, “This song is the best!” the Nix begins snapping her fingers, head bopping in beat and singing along as she gets in the hot tub.

“What ever happened to music? It’s just not as catchy as the 80s.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie also gets into the water, sighing in pleasure as the heat envelops her. "Ahhhhhh.... this is nice!" She sat there for a minute, giving Sera's question some consideration. "Hm, a dojo maybe? But I'm far from a master. Maybe some sort of indoor parkour course? I dunno. Something to think about, that's for sure!" The possibilities had her curiosity raised, if nothing else.

She smiled as she recalled last October, "Aw, it was a cheap plastic costume. I made for a bizarre combination of cat and monkey! This Halloween I should definitely put some effort into it. Like these cosplayer girls do! Does the Autumn Court here do a Halloween party? If not, maybe we should?"

Oh yes! One of the best songs of the 1980s! Sonnie, too, was bouncing to the beat and singing the lyrics with Sera! "That was an awesome music video, too!" She shrugged again, "I dunno. Some of today I like. Katy Perry, Pink, Lady Gaga. But I grew up on Madonna and the Bangles and Michael Jackson!" She blinked a moment, then laughed, "Wow, now I feel old!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She simply smiled with a nod. The hot tub was nice, especially after a long day. “Do you have to be a master to have one?” she asks, “And are there indoor parkour courses? If not, that’s a good thing to jump on! Or, combine the two. Open a gym of sorts, that offers a variety of things to do. Everything from kung fu to parkour. I’ve seen some gyms that have regular exercise equipment, plus rings for boxing and rock-climbing walls. No reason you couldn’t do the same.” She offers.

“Oh! There are some really nice cosplay costumes! What would you go as?” she asks, “I’ve only seen Autumn do a Halloween type party once. And that was a couple years ago. But there are a lot of club that host Halloween parties too. I went to Reverence last year and it was a blast! But I wouldn’t be opposed to the Freehold hosting something, could be fun!” another reason for a party!

“It was! And I think that still holds true today.” She says with a laugh, “Did you see the Family Guy episode using the song?!” she laughs harder, remembering it. “Hilarious!” now she’d have to watch it later. “Katy Perry is great! I really enjoy some of her music. But Madonna is a classic, pretty hard to top her. And if we throw the party, I totally want to go dressed as her!” that could be so much fun!

Giggling, “Then I’m ancient!” at the comment about being old, “But maybe we’re like a fine wine and only get better with age.” She offers with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Traditionally, schools are run by masters, each teaching their own style. They were often passed on to their top students, who may or may not be related. So some were family businesses. Here in America, people expect there to be a black belt or the equivalent in charge. Otherwise, they'd think they're not getting their money's worth." She mused on the idea some more, "I wouldn't feel comfortable calling myself a master unless I got a lot better than I am now. It's a goal, I guess."

Back onto the subject of Halloween, Sonnie shrugged as she batted the glowing duckies back and forth with her tail, "I dunno what I'd go as yet. We got months till then, right? I hear you have some pull with the Autumn King, though." She grinned, "Maybe you could suggest a Samhain party? Fun but spoooooooky!"

She burst into laughter at the mention of the Family Guy episode, "That was awesome! I love that show! I love the chicken fights, and the angry monkey in Chris' closet!"

Sonnie giggled at Sera calling herself ancient, "I'm like 20-something, I think. Time dilation is weird. I was 18 before, and I'm sure I spent two or three years over there... all while skipping twenty years here! I technically might not be old enough to drink quite yet. Not that that's stopped me so far! At least my new identity puts me at 22. Or is it 23 now? I forget when my new birthday is." She laughed at herself, "That seems like something I should remember!"

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread