Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A sage nod, “That is a good point. We’ll have to make sure they have some available. Like maybe three or four.” True story, the more the better.

The Nix reached a hand out and squeezed the Beasts gently, “I think your brain is allowed to work differently now. And it doesn’t mean you’re still not a really good student, you’re just a different type of student. I bet with enough trial and error, bread sticks would make amazing pizza crust! Like, maybe stuffed bread sticks as pizza crust! It could be a thing! And it would be soo yummy!” she tries to encourage. “And I have this big kitchen with nothing going on in it. So I say we pick a day and make break sticks work as crust.” A nod. “This needs to happen.” And it would. “Plus, I kinda like your silly monkey brain!” she always seemed happy.

The Treasured claps her hands, “All right! Do you know how rare it is to find someone who likes pineapple on pizza?!” it was true, they were a rare breed. “Pizza with the works!” she says with a nod and places the order, also getting some bread sticks, cause yum.

“Almost. I had been putting that Contract off for a while and was focusing elsewhere. But, I’m back to working on it. And it’s better than it was, it’s just a slow place to heal, the whole kidney injury thing. And after being forced into bed rest for a few days, I am just happy to be back up and doing things.” Cause screw bed rest.

“That’d be great, I’d really like that!”
    she hadn’t trained with another girl in a long time. It’d be nice.

“He must have left before you arrived. He was an Elemental, Winter if I remember correctly. Super nice guy! He was helping me with my boxing at a local gym. But then he left, which sucks.” There was a brief pout. Very brief.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie giggled at the thought of a stack of extinguishers at the ready, "Maybe 9-1-1 on standby? Sounds like a plan!"

Sera giving her hand a squeeze was met with a grateful smile and a squeeze in return, "Thanks. It's kind of you to say. I manage alright. We all do, don't we? Some better than others, I suppose." She perked up suddenly, "At least I got this kickass tail!" Said monkey tail raised up behind her and waved at the Nix. "It's cool, it's fun, and it's so multi-functional! I honestly don't know how the rest of you get by without one!"

The Beast rubbed her hands together as the pizza was ordered. "I suppose pineapple on pizza is an acquired taste. But that just means we are among the pizza-eating elite! And more of those little yellow slices for us!"

She nodded as Sera talked about her injury. "Bed rest is the worst. I'd go out of my mind from boredom pretty fast. I find the Contract is pretty handy for sparring and training. I'm always pulling something or bruising myself." She smiled, "Cool! I'll show you the dojo I train in sometime!"

Sonnie listened curiously as the Fairest talked about Quick, "Elementals are fascinating. Imagine being made of... stuff. I wonder what that's like. Probably rude to ask, though. Fawkes and Cole - and Lydia, though I haven't seen her around in a while - do behave kinda weird. But who am I to judge?" She laughed and took a drink of her soda.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Oh yeah, defiantly on speed dial.” Very important.

A soft smile, “Yeah, we all do. But I think you’re doing pretty damn good.” Or she was just really good at hiding things. Laughing, “A very nice tail. And I do wonder sometimes how much easier life would be with one.” She could see how it could make daily life fun.

“Ohhh, I like that! Pizza-eating Elite! Do we get hats or something? Maybe sashes?” cannot take a girl out of the pageant world. “Have you ever had grilled pineapple?” she asks.

“I know right?!” she says with groan. “There is so much to go out and do to lay in bed all day.” There was a pout. “Then people are all, it’s for your own good…you’re injured.” Sapphires slightly roll. “I have the basics of it, but not what would have healed me. Not yet anyways, though I should have it soon.” Her whole focus had changed. “Great! I can be free pretty much anytime.” The joys of being self-employed.

“They really are. And it’s hard to get a good read of them. I’m so used to being able to get an emotional read of someone and when I can’t, it throws me off.”
    There was a shrug, “Yeah, it probably would be rude. I’m not sure how’d I take it if someone asked me what it was like to be made out of scales, gold and silver.” The Nix looked thoughtful for a moment. “Though maybe it’s all in how it’s asked?” maybe?

“So we got pizza coming. Do we want to watch a movie with dinner? Or eat pizza by the pool? Or something else? Oh!! Maybe laying on pool floats with the pizza.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonja's tail was long, with short brown hair, and was clearly quite prehensile. In fact, she used it to pick up her soda and took a drink from it as easily as if she had used a hand. "Takes a little practice, but it's like a third hand! Some finer manipulation isn't possible, but it's very useful. And in a pinch it makes a fashionable belt!" As she spoke, the tail set the soda down and wrapped about her waist to demonstrate.

"Sashes, hmmm. Oh, grilled pineapple? No, but now I want to!" This was clearly a gap in her culinary experience that must be filled. How could she carry on through life without having sampled such a delicious-sounding delicacy?

Sonnie pondered the dinner options presented by the scaly Nix, tapping a finger against her lips in thought. "I'd be afraid of dropping pizza toppings in your pool... oh, wait, did mean sit on them in your living room? Because that could work! Floaties, pizza and movies all at once! Brilliant!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires watch with amazement as Sonnie used her tail to pick up the drink, “Sorry, but that is soo cool!” she exclaims. Kinda made her want one now. Giggling, “That right there is all the rage in high fashion!” she nods. “Wish I had something cool to show off with like that, but afraid the scales don’t really do much.” A shrug as she absently poked one.

Eyes widen, “You’ve never had grilled pineapple?!Oh, we need to make this happen! Wish I had some in the fridge. But I will write it down and the next time you’re here, I will totally grill up some pineapple! It’s soo good! Especially on a hamburger.” Another eager nod.

Blinking, “Well, I didn’t mean bring the floats in before, but I can get on board with that! Lets do it! We might have to push the couch back, but that shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll just have Rhodes move it back later.” She adds with a wink.

“I assume you’ll want the bananas huh?” she asks with a grin, “I’ll probably grab the flamingo one, cause every living room needs a giant pink flamingo!” it was fun to just be silly. “Anything you wanted to watch? Or something you’ve seen that you just love and could watch a thousand times?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Oh, I like your scales! They're very shiny!" A high compliment from one who was often distracted by shiny objects.

Sonnie was agape that this grilled pineapple apparently also came as part of a hamburger! "Wow, what marvels we have here in the future. It still amazes me how much things have changed since the 90s." She nodded as she hopped off her seat. Her tail once more snagged her soda.

"I can move the couch, if you'd like, while you grab the floaties? Oh, that reminds me! I said I'd get you a prize if you found a banana float and... I forgot to get you one. So maybe we just call the red bean buns your reward?" She laughed and put her hands on her hips.

"There's a lot of shows and movies I missed. I do what I can to catch up. Maybe... no, wait, I watched that one. Let's see, um..." Sonnie reviewed her mental catalogue of films and television, cutely chewing on her bottom lip in the process. "What is Sandra Bullock doing these days? Anything good?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling shyly, “Yeah?” she looks at them again, “Thanks!” clearly happy with the compliment.

“Ok, we are having another night in and I’m grilling you some pineapple and burgers. Your mouth will thank you.” She nods. At the mention of the 90s, she looked thoughtful, “I don’t have memories of the 90s, did I miss much?” from what she’d seen on line, it looked like a fun time.

“I can’t let you move it by yourself, I’ll help.” She follows Sonnie, “But don’t tell Rhodes I helped move it.” She adds with a wink. “A prize?” then she remembered and laughed, “You don’t have to worry about that!” she waves her hand dismissively. “But sure, if you want, we’ll count the red bean buns as the reward.” If it made Sonnie happy, she was ok with it.

“Ummm,” the Nix looks thoughtful, “I believe there is one she’s in with Ryan Reynolds, who is comedic gold!” great actor. “I think she voices a character in the Minion movie, and could you imagine being able to have a Minion?! It’s adorable and does house work!” she was going over what she remembered on Netflix, “Oh, and that space movie, Gravity. But those are the only ones coming to mind.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie gave the matter some thought as she wandered into Sera's living room and looked at the layout. "Pokemon, Animaniacs, the Lion King, Pulp Fiction, the recession, the spread of the internet and cell phones, Seinfeld, Titanic, Friends, Space Jam, Mariah Carey, Garth Brooks, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, the grunge look... man, the 90s were weird. But I kind of miss it." She shrugged, "It's everything since then I've been catching up on."

She smiled and nodded to Sera, and together they pushed the couch back a few feet, leaving plenty of room for the floats on the floor before the TV. "Why shouldn't Rhodey find out you helped move a couch?" Wait, did she just call the Autumn King Rhodey?

Her face brightened, "Oh, my, Ryan Reynolds. Mmmmmm, yes. There must be some of his movies I haven't seen yet. I've seen those Deadpool ones. What else does he have?" Was a Ryan Reynolds marathon on the table? Sonnie was certainly interested.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her hands were held up in mock surrender, “Ok,” she says laughing. “Some of those I’ve heard about. Especially the music and movies. I’ve always enjoyed the 80’s more, though maybe it’s just the music because it certainly isn’t the fashion.” Oh, those were horrible clothes!

After the couch was moved, and she heard the name, she burst out laughing, holding her stomach as she did, “Rhodey?! Oh my god! That is amazing!” still laughing. It took her a few moments to compose herself, but then she imagined his face if Sonnie called him that, and was laughing again. A few deep breaths were taken, “Oh, ok, I’m ok.” There was a quick giggle, “It’s only because he probably still thinks I’m too injured to do a whole lot.” Her face was flush from all the laughing.

Grabbing her cell, she looks it up, “Lets see, there’s of course Deadpool, which I think can be considered a classic. Did you prefer the first one or the second one? I personally thought both were great! The Hitman’s Bodyguard, which has Samuel L Jackson in it as well, one called R.I.P.D which looks like it could be funny. Oh, I guess there was a remake of the Amityville movie and he’s in it. And something called The Croods, which looks like an animated movie, might be funny.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Legwarmers and big shoulder pads! Eww!" Sonnie apparently shared Sera's assessment of 1980's 'fashion,' but also about the music, "Oh yeah, 80's music was totally rad! I loved Debbie Gibson as a kid!" Now that the couch had been moved aside, she helped bring the floats in, positioning the big banana-shaped one so she could lie on it comfortably. "It's weird to see the decades I grew up in considered nostalgia now."

Sera falling helpless to uncontrolled laughter brought a giant grin to Sonnie's face. It pleased her that the Fairest liked her sense of humor so much, "It was that or Rocky Rhodes. What do you think?" She giggled herself, at that one.

"Hmm, let's try and fit as many in as we can tonight! Pick one and let's roll! Reynolds-a-thon begins! Yummy!" Thankfully, Green Lantern wasn't on Sera's list. That mess was best avoided.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread