Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Echelon) Alten's Apartment

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    L
    Lina Moretti

Lina called together Mable Wood and Derek Menzies for a quick briefing and discussion. Erika Alten had called for her, and that was a fine opportunity to scope out security and set up the hacker Deputy for success. It also was a distinct possibility that the Sheriff might run into someone dangerous, like the Echelon chief of security.

That meant it would be good to have back-up, the kind of back-up that could roll incognito.

A Mekhet, hiding beneath the silence of Obfuscate.

A Gangrel, hiding within her purse as a tiny bat.

If all went well? They'd have to do very little. A quick in-and-out, scouting the place and gathering information.

If things got nasty? Well. Then she would have a couple of unexpected surprises to add into the mix.

Psychangel Vassagon
    Steven - no need to engage yet, just tagging FYI.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lina called, Mable showed up. She knew the Daeva and she had the same general goals, protection of the domain. Mable would do anything to make sure the domain stayed safe as possible.

"Hi," Mable said as she entered. "What's up?"

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

As he often does, Derek arrives in his black hoodie and gray jeans and sneakers, a laptop bag slung over his shoulder should the briefing require some research beforehand. In his jean pocket resides his smart phone. In his hoodie pocket resides his knife. As Deputy, he does not feel the need to check it in at the coat check.

He dips his head towards Lina and then Mable as he enters the office, feeling the oppressive presence of their Predatory potency. The fear hits him, but he has braced himself for it, and his own Beast knows these threats already.

"Sheriff Moretti. Keeper Wood," he says in greeting before directing his next question to Lina. "I hope the tech I provided came in handy?" From the text she sent him, he assumes they have gathered to move on Alten using the device.

L
    Lina Moretti

Familiarity with Mable helped, but her Beast's pressing weight was ever a concern, sending tingles of anxiety down the back of Lina's mind. Forcing herself to calmness, the Sheriff got down to the briefing. She was still wearing the stunning dress and makeup from her bar meeting.

"Hi. I've got a short time, so let's get to it. The tech hasn't gotten deployed yet - I had to actually get access, first."

She held up the key card that Alten had given her.

"This is a key to her apartment, so that's done. She wants to see me later tonight at her place, which means there's a window to bug her place or do whatever we need to. Now, we know there's a chief of security, and she's being watched -- heavily. Which means I may need backup. Ideally? You don't have to do much at all..."

The not so ideal case was left unsaid. She looked to Mable with a questioning look on her face.

"I don't want to make any assumptions here, but... how do you feel about going for a ride and watching my back?"

She patted her bag, as if to explain it all.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a nod of greeting to Derek. Then she listens to Lina. She looked at the bag and her look went from what is she talking about to OH I get it.

"I have some questions... If I am deployed as a weapon, so to speak, will it be fine for me to come out as a wicked wolf? Or would you prefer the murderous me? Or just cute-fangy-murder bat? Will you want any survivors?" Mable had a bit of a dangerous look in her eyes.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Lina's gesture, however, only confuses Derek until Mable begins presenting the options available to her.

A shapeshifter? That explains a lot of what he had overheard about the woman into context. Very interesting.

"Same as last time then? I shadow you and look for an opportunity to place the bug? There were cameras last time though. Should we expect the same surveillance, or even additional ones on the inside?" It had never explicitly been stated, but Alten's tastes might include documenting her rendezvous. "And will I be deploying the spyware onto a personal computer of hers?"

L
    Lina Moretti

"Just be a person if shit goes nuts, Mable. Ideally, this shouldn't lead to a murder and you can literally chill and keep an eye out. You might not even need claws if stuff goes down. Sometimes, smacking a fool into unconsciousness is enough, but we'll play that live if something goes wrong," Moretti said, an amused look on her face. Jesus Christ. Just going over the top. "And eventually, Alten will come back. When that happens, you can just fly out the window real quick. No big deal." In and out, no problem.

Mitnick aptly understood the plan, which made sense, given that this was their second go at it. "Darn right. Spyware. Bugs. This is take two for this plan, so expect surveillance and evade it. If you can't get through safely, you can always let me plant the stuff like we planned and access it remotely, right?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Punch first, claw if necessary. Got it. Hopefully, I can just sit quietly in your dark purse. I will wait for your signal before coming out." She would have the Daeva's back.

Mable glanced at Derek. She liked this more confident side of him. He obviously was crazy talented. She gave him a nod of appreciation.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"That makes things a little simpler. You hang onto the flash drive then. If you find an opportunity to install it yourself then feel free. It will work as you say, yes, unless of course she has more sophisticated security on her computer. There are additional tricks I can use if I am the one to use it to improve its success, but if I'm unable to follow then we must do what we can."

When it comes to his strengths, it does seem that the usually insecure Mekhet is able to shine. He seems more lost in his thoughts on practical solutions and methods than for the demands of social interaction.

"If it's tonight then we better hurry. Had I known I would have brought my surveillance equipment. Should we plan to meet near the address before going in?"

L
    Lina Moretti

"Roger that. We need to move right quick, guys. The time window probably isn't wide to get there and do what we gotta do." After all, she was all dolled up still from the bar with Alten. They had to get down to business, and quick. She gestured toward the exit. "Take your car, Derek. I'm gonna give you my knife to smuggle in under your Cloak in case there's security searching me, all right? And Mable, if the security is tight, circle up high around the building. I'll open a window for you once I'm in, make it real easy."

I'm good to move to the next scene, if you guys are good to go. Steven

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.