THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"She's precious," Garrett chuckles, swept up in Madcap's enthusiasm for the moment. He was about to launch into the topic when he sees Mable hovering by the doorway inviting them in. He wondered if she ever considered just doing things outside, though the cabin did indeed shave off distractions. At her question he cocks his head towards the trunk. Did he?

"Oh!" He produces a bottle with a few ounces drained from a 110 proof bottle of KAH tequila left over from Cinco de Mayo. He blinks at his small collection in the cooler, deciding he needed to put aside from time to transfer these things to his room. At Alessandra's comment, his mouth twitches, "She did, actually. Must have been buried under all the chatter about Court, Prince."

Madcap's comment about resolution just earned a snort.

2. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Off in the distance the glow of a cigarette can be seen as Atticus James makes his way to the farm. He really didn't care all that much to be here, but his curious mind couldn't help but count the wrings people make with their hands.

"Evening all. Priscus, Prince." Atticus gave them both a bow of his head. Let the comedy begin.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Alessandra's arrival is met first with a glance over his shoulder. The Bruja doesn't turn to her fully until she comes through the door entirely.

"Evening, Ma'am," he says in greeting, though his voice is plain. Almost cold. Some were just as happy to act like all was honky dory in the Domain. Madcap wasn't one of them and the Prince's brazen declaration against the Ordo Dracul was still raw in his mind. Still, he'd play nice.

Ol' Cappy holds his gaze on the sovereign as she attempts to lambaste the sitting Priscus for the imagined slight of holding a meeting without proper scheduling. "Prosper has the right of it," he says, backing the German and, by association, Mable up, "As I recall, notice was posted about a week ago."

Then came Atticus and the Bruja's gaze shifted to him. In contrast to the impassive front he had offered the Prince, Madcap's expression loosened, granting the Scribe a lazy smile and a nod, "Evening, James, you well?" he asks.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod was offered to everyone. And a mental note was made about there supposedly being a notice about the meeting. Was she simply too busy lately to have noticed? It was a possibility, there were way to many damn fires to put out as of late.

Nothing was said about no one using her title. This was a Clan meeting, she wasn't there as Prince. Well, unless she had to be. So she simply looks to Mable, curious about what couldn't wait. They just did this dance a couple months ago.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable indicates the table with chairs, "Please sit, stand, whatever is comfortable."

"Gonna start. I found some notes etc in the Keeper office. one of the things I found was something called Clan Eminence. Has anyone heard about this before? It's new to me. From what I figure we gangrel have this..."

"When we have it we get some special privileges, it has to do with social and political stuff." Mable hands out the information she had printed off about the special privileges.

"I have many talents, but politics is not one of them. While I am very pleased to continue to be the Priscus of the Clan, we may benefit from someone who can be political. Mr. Prosper is very good in the political arena. And Mr. Prosper has indicated in the last meeting that he has some really good ideas for the clan. I would like to give him the chance to tell us more about his plans and then we could decide if we want a change. Questions? Comments? And lets keep things civil please."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett takes the paper without comment and a small nod, brow pinching a bit when Mable asks him to explain himself again, "It is true with such numbers we have the benefit of more awareness," a small shrug, before standing. "So. Everyone listened to be rant for a...substantial amount of time last meeting. I am just going to keep it to questions, yes? Madcap, you were not here, so," he puts his hands in his pockets and tilts his head, "After suffering through two of my diatribes in both Court and among our Chapter House, breaking apart Ventrue cooperation, and becoming an arm of this Domain's law enforcement, what other signalling are you wanting from me? Or is this going to be a situation where you need time for me to work with you."

He looks back to Mable Wood, "I am not sure what else you want from me. An agenda? The Dragons will have their studies uninterrupted with the Domain's politics. If another Clan tries to organize as some sort of unified banner that threatens us, I will monitor and nip it in the bud the way I have been doing things since the start. I will support you in your position as Keeper of Elysium doing "the political arena". I will support stability of Prince Alessanda's Praxis in the way I have been doing things since the start. I will make sure any idiot Gangrel that wanders in and interrupts these proceedings will be dealt with in a manner that benefits the Blood. I mostly will just make sure Kindred Chess is not anyone's headache but mine."

8. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus raises his hand and steps forward, "So, ya'll are telling me after all the rigamarole we got put through at the last one of these, ya'll decided, Naw lets let Prosper have it after all. No big?" Atticus asked exasperated. He knew the conversation was coming after talking with Garrett at the CH, but it didn't mean that he was going to let everyone else not realize the hilarity/insanity of the situation.

"Aight I guess. Whatever. Congrats Garrett."

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

As Mable signals for the clan to get comfortable, the Bruja does as he usually does and finds a wall to lean on.

Mable's claim of lacking skill in politics was met almost blankly. The woman was Keeper. Politics went hand in hand with the title, but Madcap had been around long enough to see that self-depreciation was one of Mable's weaknesses... or a method of coping when she felt she was overstepping her bounds. Nonetheless, a side glance was offered to the Prince as the newest member of her inner circle signaled a weakness in one of the priorities of her position. It was safe for Mable to do it here, more or less. The Blood seemed to hold her in good regard, even if Madcap himself was indifferent.

"I ain't against Mable's support of you, Prosper," Madcap begins after mulling over his question, "What I ask is that you understand what you are. The last thing I want to see is the blood turned into rigid loyalties or a circle jerk. Leave that to the other Clans. You're taking on the role of an Alpha, not a noble. I ain't saying you shouldn't be involved in the political scene. We all know that's necessary... just keep your head out of people's asses. Savages don't wilt. Even if two of our Cousins couldn't give a fuck about the Blood, I imagine even they wouldn't want to see someone weak at the head of the pack."

He let the statement sit for a moment.

"As for whether you're a fit or not, I can't say. You know me well enough to understand I care for action more than words," he says, "Make a commitment to prove your worthy of the title. Keep our family from making asses of ourselves and chastise those who would call us weak. Or work with the Prince to ensure we can defend our own honor in the old-fashioned way. Once I see that, I got the feeling you'll know I approve. Just as you know I won't if you fail. Proving your place doesn't stop once you get the seat."

Blunt, feral honesty. The Bruja wasn't a subtle man. He'd give Prosper the chance to prove himself, why not? And if Prosper fell, Madcap had the feeling the German knew what that would mean in regards to his support of him.

11. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wait, seriously?

"So we had to sit through a social back and forth for nothing?"
    really? Shaking her head, "Whatever works for you guys." she didn't care.

Madcaps words were heard. But she doesn't say anything. She wasn't defending how she ran shit for anyone.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable could see the frustration, hear it in their voices. "I have been thinking about the last meeting and the good points that Mr. Prosper brought up. It is my duty to make sure I do what is best for the Clan, beyond my own pride and desires. Prince Antinori can confirm that the Clan means everything to me." Mable gives a nod to Ale who has heard and seen what Mable would do for the clan. "I want what is best for everyone."

"I can confirm that Mr. Prosper is not weak and will not wilt. He has more than words up his sleeve. I personally will tear into anyone who fucks with him."
    Mable's voice grew cold.

Mable looked around the room, "Seems like there is no disagreements. Therefore, congratulations Priscus Prosper. Do us proud."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread