Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was enjoying how easy it was to get lost in the repetitive motion of hitting the bag. One of these was defiantly needed for her house.

But what Fawkes asked took her by surprise to say the least. The kick completely misses causing the Nix to stumble and almost lose her footing.

There was a mild panic in her eyes as she regains her footing and looks at Fawkes.

“Uh,” she begins, “Well, that’s, um, not an easy question.” It wasn’t often the Treasured was a t a loss for words. “Personally, I don’t believe it’s something you can demand someone stop doing. There is more that goes into it then a simple order. Like finding out why they’re taking them. I wouldn’t demand it, I’d want to find out more about it, help with them making the decision to stop. There is always a reason behind the use of hard drugs. Identifying it is the way to overcome it.” An overdose and almost dying made the decision for her. “I’ve learned demanding something of someone tends to force them away, creates more walls.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Was she that intimidated by Richard?

Fawkes watches her almost eat the mat in silence, not commenting or shifting his body language to signal the fact that he found it extremely amusing to throw the Fairest.

"Okay. So by that logic, you need a reason to stop. If there isn't anything to overcome then there isn't a point," he says, with a small nod to himself. "And telling someone to stop when there isn't a reason is stepping on someone's rights over their autonomy. If a Monarch was requesting a Forbiddence Pledge, would Spring protest?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

This was a really strange topic.

“From what I’ve seen, someone uses hard drugs to get away from something, to forget something. Forcing them to stop is forcing them to address whatever made them use in the first place. There has to be something else there to help them cope. Something or someone to help them overcome whatever pain or trauma they are hiding from. Without a safety net there, you are setting them up to fail.” There was a half shrug, “Yes and no. Telling someone to stop is usually done out of concern, out of fear that the person could overdose.” That word and the memories hit her. Absently she adjusts her ponytail, and looks at the wall, forcing the memories back.

“I can’t speak for Spring, I’m not its current Monarch. But personally? I would be wary of it. Again, addiction is not something one can just give up. There is so much more that needs to go into it for the persons well being above all. Forcing someone to stop using is going to force them into something else. Without the right motivators and support, it’s doomed to fail. But, again, that’s just my opinion.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Fawkes nods as she adds to his assessment. "Okay."

"So if there isn't anything to get away from, and there isn't any past, and it acts as a benefit, the whole point is moot. The request comes from a position of concern." Well, that was nice at least. Richard didn't have to worry, which he already covered in their discussion.

At her clarification at not being the Monarch, he shrugs. "I know. You're currently the highest rank, so your opinion is pretty valid." He had no motivations, and her Court were the experts. The next time Richard approached him, he would be able to explain things from an informed position. The King was just ignorant to his situation and couldn't understand the benefits.

At her fidgeting and avoiding eye contact, he nods towards the door, "I'll drop the subject. You've answered my questions. Thanks, Sera."

I'm good to start tapering off the Scene!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She shrugs, “I don’t think it’s that cut and dry. While it may seem like a benefit, it isn’t. The drugs are serving a purpose, taking place of something, or pushing something away. It’s hard to say, it varies from person to person.” One might venture that she had some knowledge on the subject. “But the request to stop should come from a place of concern, not a demand.” Totally counterproductive. “And even then, if the person doesn’t want to stop, they need to know they still have people to turn to. They still need a support system.” It could be isolating and depressing.

“I’m glad to know my opinion is valid. Though I tend to avoid giving it unless asked.” Not everyone wanted to or needed to be fixed.

Grabbing her towel, she wipes her forehead, “I can be a good listener, and I don’t judge. So I’m always around if you needed something. And that’s the last time I’ll bring it up and offer. Promise.” She says with a smile.

Sure, sounds good!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Fawkes doesn't argue because Sera isn't. "It did," he clarified. He also relaxed a bit that the Spring was offering assistance if the situation went south with the volcanic King.

"I'll take you up on it when I need to. Right now I don't need to bother you," the mannequin says. "I appreciate the ear." The headache wasn't leaving, and he decided it was probably the lighting.

"I'm gonna head out." He thumbs towards the exit, slipping a cigarette between his lips. He gathers up the gift as if it were delicate, and nods at her, "Same time next week. Hope you feel better."

Thanks for the scene!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera simply nods, he heard the offer, she didn’t need to add anything else to it. If he needed her, he knew she was there. Not much more she could do.

“Ok, hope you feel better and get some rest.”
    Rest always helped anything and everything. “I’ll be here! And thanks!” she replies with a smile, moving to her own bag.

Thank you! Was fun!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread