Ended
Watch

Terror and Eggs (Attn Nap and Cap)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus James is just chilling in the kitchen of the Chapter house. He was making some eggs. He didn't really know why... he just felt like it. He had a dozen eggs sitting next to him and a pan sitting on the burner warming up slowly. He cracks open and eggs and began to whisk slowly, a dash of water, some salt and pepper. As he watches pan warm he remembers, Oh yeah, onion. Atticus turns off the pan as to not smoke the place out and out comes a red onion and he dices away. Thinking. That is why he was doing this, to think. Cooking is meditative. He had been having trouble centering himself since his chrysalis. Maybe he needed to find a new way in...

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap lets his brethren cook unabated.

For his part, the Bruja is waiting, leaning against a far cupboard with a toothpick in his mouth and his arms folded. Absently, the toothpick rolled in his mouth from time to time. However, his stare remained static, locked on the far wall as he let Atticus cook in silence.

Madcap knew why he was here. No sense in distracting himself. Someone needed to be put in line and he'd wait until the time came to be that he was told to act.

Thinking like a real King of Swords there, Manny.

The thought caused a small smirk to rise on the dead man's lips.

Seems the old man was right.

Not a single word was spoken by the Savagr. It wasn't time for speech. Not yet.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap comes in, smelling vaguely of horse and his hair windblown from arriving on his dirtbike, the sound of which having announced his arrival minutes before. He's wearing a denim jacket over a workshirt and dirt stained jeans. Apparently, he had looked for Atticus James immediately upon arrival, finding him cooking in the kitchen with Madcap for silent company.

He nods to MadCap, and says, "Atticus." softly. His hands are empty, and by his sides. He looks perhaps slightly flushed, as if he is particularly well and recently fed.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Smelling cooking in a House lived in by the undead was odd, to say the least. Garrett slips in silently a few moments after Dirt Nap, cocking an eyebrow at the display before giving a nod to each. He paused on Madcap with another beat of surprise as the hackles of his Beast rises with instinct. He had grown somewhat used to the other two after a month of constant hovering in the background, his jaw not setting as hard as it used to.

"What up, cousins," he says, shifting from idly leaning against the wall to watching Atticus' hands. He stuck closer to the exit.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

I am re-purposing this thread because of what happened at court and at the Ordo meeting. Originally MadCap and Atticus were going to talk to DN about the clan meeting. Well, Atticus is addressing that in the Dragon meeting, so I invited Krakenbox to join this thread so all the Savage Dragons are together.

"Ya'll pissed me off." Atticus says without turning his back to them, just standing over the stove and the counter next to it. Atticus didn't want to look them in the eyes, he rarely made eye contact with people, for various reasons. Working on the food he wouldn't eat. He wasn't happy about this. He knew that he had broken his own rules in that Ordo meeting. "This isn't some powwow of brotherly love and togetherness. This is simply to make sure we are all on the same page. Everybody good with that, or ya'll wanna monologue first?"

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap reached up and scratched at his chin as Dirt Nap and Prosper arrive. The Atticus speaks, kicking them off. Madcap looks to the side as disappointment glints across his features, making it clear the expression isn't directed at anyone of the Gangrel's present. It's directed at himself.

"I admitted it then, I'll admit it now," Madcap says, "You were right to put a stop to it. I gave that can a good kick, so, for that, I'll apologize."

The Bruja would turn his head back to the assembled Savages.

"Even so, I also told you I do hold the Blood to some importance," he says, the statement aimed at Atticus in reference to their talk at the bar, "Even if you and Alessandra don't give a fuck, that isn't going to change. You want your family to seem weak, that's your own business, but it does reflect on ya, even if you think it doesn't. Kindred are two things: Blood and Belief... The Ordo still comes first, but I ain't gonna abide by your apathy just because you want me to. That said, I'll agree talking about that shit shouldn't happen when we're meeting as a chapter."

9. Likes Krakenbox, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap takes a breath and sighs. "I guess I'm here to listen and learn. I want to be on the same page with you all, but honestly, based on how things go when I am just going off how things seem to me, you probably better spell out for me what that page is, exactly, for me to be on it with you, and not expect me to know."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett shrugs at the nervous Gangrel's comment. Him and Moretti had left him with the impression that he wouldn't be involved, and then something had snapped when the opportunity to dig in was presented. He wasn't going to apologize for it. He certainly felt less enraged with his cousin after the diatribe—nipping the Beast in the bud before he escalated it.

Out of all the goddamn Kindred in the Domain, Madcap was the last one he thought he would be nodding along with.

"Pump the breaks—Atticus had to put up with a lot of garbage before we rolled in to reap the benefits," he didn't bother defending Alessandra. He got along with her so far, but the Brujah wasn't wrong.

"Lets just get on the same page, then," he says flatly, sparing the Scribe of his usual mouth. He had been chewed out before, and Atticus had shown him often enough that he was on his side where it mattered.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Ugh, Blackbird, Madcap, Dirt Nap, what is with these nicknames.

Atticus continued to stir his food and he plopped it on a plate. He set the plate down on the counter and let is sit, steam rising off the surface of the food.

"See that's the difference between you and I Madcap. You say how the clan is reflects on me. I say," Atticus turns around for the first time. "I don't care. And I ain't asking, or telling, you to abide by anything other then your oath to the dragon. You a big boy wearing your big boy pants. You do you."

Atticus then turns to Dirt Nap, "As for you Clay, we are trying to figure out what book we are all reading from. Once we have the book, we can figure out the page. But first, we need to decide if Madcap and I can work together to find Waldo." Atticus looks to Garrett and gives him a wink.

The steam continues to rise off the plate.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap said nothing as Garrett tried to rein him in, keeping his eyes on Atticus. However, the German's advice was noted. Atticus' apathy didn't anger Madcap, but it annoyed him to no end.

Regardless, if that was the bed the Scribe chose to make, it was of no consequence to the Bruja. The only one who suffered would be himself.

"That's apparent," Madcap says plainly as Atticus again confirms his lack of care for his blood. Atticus' baited insult was ignored.

Madcap kept his posture, leaning against the counter. A mild expression of perplexion took over the man's features as the Waldo reference blew over his head. Nonetheless, if Atticus wanted to figure out if they could cooperate, Madcap would bite.

"How should we go about that?" Madcap asked, referencing the Scribe's want to figure out if they could work together, "I ain't got an issue with you, Atticus. Sure, your view on the Blood annoys me. That doesn't mean I won't work with you."

Rare civility for the Bruja to be sure, but it seemed to be a time to be more open.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.