Watch

(Fugitive) All Roads Lead to the Circle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens to the others and then says, "Councillor Aurora seemed to believe that the taint could be removed from the people, if their water were cleaned, so they didn't just get it again." he says. "Maybe Galatea could help?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"Fuck" Drops from Langdon as Shodan explains just how bad it is. Then he listens to Winter and Kaze. "We'd need some serious Life magic for that but its better than letting people die." Grim and heavy thoughts.

"I'm useless there and Galatea is a Thyrsus so I'd say call her yep. I can try and stop that water pipe somehow. Though.. not entirely sure how those systems work... what happens if I just fill the pipe with concrete?" The question is asked to everyone present then to Shodan, the one Langdon figures might have an idea.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

"My guess is that the taint came from the explosion's site, and that means our mysterious bomber is a key to it all. So I say we should go pay a visit to this Better Way people" And hope for the best. There's no telling how far ahead of them the FBI is "Now, removing it from water can be a bit tricky, because if there's a Life spell that could cleanse it, you'd probably need to cast it on the whole volume of it" Which in itself would be hard "Unless we are lucky and the taint is just a side effect that'll fade with time or it's constantly pumped by some kind of device, in which case it's just a matter of a well-placed explosive"

Filling a water pipe with concrete, though? Not a good idea "You mean before or after the entire thing bursts so hard it leaves a hole the size of the Tunguska crater?" Shodan shakes his head "But I agree, we need someone that is into Life, so Galatea is our best bet" And she can hit shit pretty well too, if it came to that.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Galatea was a walking ticking Paradox bomb, the Guardian would rather avoid her involvement if he could. "What about Phoenyx, what about you for the matter", he directs his inquiry at the young Arrow, "weren't you knowledgeable in life, and a doctor to boot?"

Stats

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze swallows a Sir and shakes his head slightly, "At this time I am only an Apprentice in the Life Arcanum, and still working on my paramedic cert. To my knowledge, Talon Phoenyx is the same, and Galatea is the only one actively participating in our Consilium at this time with a mastery of the Life Arcanum at Disciple or higher, and thus the only one able to magically heal others." he says.

"I hope to attain Disciple level mastery of Life in another month or two."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"Tunguska... right I won't be turning water into concrete them." The Moros shakes his head with a look of horror. No, no craters. No hurting more people. "It better not be coming from a source, that's a whole other level of problem."

Soooo Galatea... that'll be interesting. With her...habits. Langdon stays silent on that mater though.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Galatea then", he grimaced, "inform her that her presence is required. But that this appointment will require the utmost discretion"
    "We have our objectives, let's agree to reconvene at a later time. Shall we?"

Stats

S
    Shodan

Seems everything that needed to be said, was. Good. The Libertine needs some fresh air. And a drink.

"We cool. Let's do this shiz"

Good to close and move on!

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. He takes out his phone right then and there and begins texting, presumably Galatea.

Good to close! Thank you!

G
    Galatea

Galatea responds to the text quickly

"send me the details, I'll be there."

Just getting this in at the last minute as a response! And er... I'm... Good to close? Haha

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.