DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

Bump Aurora

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze's mouth opens, not to say anything, just agape at Winter's display. After a moment, he shuts his mouth, firmly.

Wow. I guess I didn't actually tick him off as much as I thought. Or at least, he can get a lot more ticked off than he was at me.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Good", he says recalling his nimbus. Hopefully the Libertine was going to think twice before pulling another stunt like that.
    "Mr. Shodan, here", because he wasn't even worth of being called a Magus, "improvised a magic show right in the middle of a crowded bar. A front for the FBI in this town. Predictably the Abyss stuck", he slid in one of the chairs, "unhappy with the fist show, he treated them to a rehearsal. Regrettably, a bunch of stupefied FBI agents were enough to unravel his invisibility. He barely escaped".

"Luckily, the Agent leading the operation was quite loquacious. They haven't found their suspect... yet. We also have a sympathetic trail. Not much to add to what we've already shared with the Council"

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

You guys can just keep going until you've come up with a new plan.

S
    Shodan

He sighs. Between Winter's scariness and the others' lack of support he'd like to get out of here as soon as possible, but some things needed to be said.

"All this time I was cloaked to cameras, so I doubt they remember my face. Plus, this thing in the cafe? I made it look like some other guy did it" He isn't particularly proud of that one, but hey - better him than Shodan "Mistakes were made, I agree. Let's just put it behind us" Another sigh.

"I don't think it's necessary to repeat myself regarding that stolen agent technology" He says "But you should know I managed to plant a bug in their little war room. Now, I expect they hauled ass by now, but the device should still be there, maybe with something good on it" Might be the most immediately useful thing he did there "Plus, I have some friends on the Dark Web. The way it looks, the city is crawling with agents, someone must've heard something" He has a couple of contacts in mind. Hawt_Savce is usually into that kind of tinfoil hat shit.

"What about you?" He says to Langdon and Kaze. It doesn't look like Aurora is coming.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"You bugged their office", the Guardian repeats aloud, "I hope you hid it well"
    "Your friends, how do you know they can be trusted?",
    he inquires.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

A shitshow, seems like the right word. A mental note is made to send Kaze along with Winter next time and Langdon can follow Shodan.

"Aside from what was said at the Council meeting, if I'm remember right. I'm most worried about the abyssal ..residue?" The Mystagoge looks to Kaze for a moment. "That was found. It was in the water. That entire apartment building, all of the people, all the pets."

"I'm worried that the pipes are contaminated, one of the residents says that the water line was from or near the exploded apartment building." Langdon looks at the floor. "So there may be a wide spread contamination going on."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods at Shodan's information and at Councillor Langdon's reference to, and expansion of what was reported to the Consilium at large.

"There was an organization name. I don't remember, Councillor Aurora wrote it down. The witness recognized a man and said he was connected to an uncle who was very involved in a non-profit organization, they both were." Kaze says, obviously trying to remember the name of the organization and failing. "I want to say, 'United Way', and I know that's not it...."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

S
    Shodan

The Guardian echoes Shodan, and the Libertine's natural reaction would be to produce some snarky comment... but he cannot bring himself to it. Not when the dice are loaded so heavily in Winter's favor. But the direct question, he can answer.

"How can you trust anybody these days? They are solid, and besides - it's not so much who you ask, more like where. Some places are compromised by the government, true, but the guys I have in mind? They don't dwell in there. I'm not saying to leave your grain of salt home, but I think it's a good shot" Then to Langdon "Seems kind of unlikely that the contamination was isolated to one building with the way plumbing systems are built, but I'd have to actually see it to tell you more. Also, a sample of the water'd be nice" Of course, Abyss probably won't show on standard chemical tests, but scrutiny might be helpful "Anything else?"

Kaze doesn't remember? It was all in Aurora's notes? "Oh, for the love of... can anybody call her, then?" It was an amusing thought that for all her Mastery over Life, Councilor Aurora might've fallen for a severe case of chickenshit.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-17 02:18:10 Shodan rolls 8 to How does water supply work? (Int + Crafts) (10 Again) 10, 5, 1, 7, 9, 8, 8, 7, 2 4 successes

Matrixchild if I wanted to pinpoint the exact point of origin of the contamination, where'd I need to look?

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

The possibility of an abyssal manifestation was worrisome, the Guardian didn't let it slip, but they might as well be looking at a whole neighborhood of Sleepers that had been contaminated and had - in the worst case - to be sanitized.
    He hadn't perceived any abyssal resonance on the spot, that much reassured him that the infection while spread needed a living host to be active. And then there was the matter of Aurora, who was nowhere to be seen.
    "Get your laptop", he said, "check for strange clusters of related illnesses in the patients'records of the nearest hospital. Maybe we can find something among the earliest cases", check was really an euphemism for hack.

Stats

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.