Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And just like that the birdman was calmed by their efforts. Circe was certain she'd helped Abraham along with this. "Tavern sounds great ta me," their was a hint of pride in her voice as she spoke. At least she hadn't said anything about ruffling Sam's feathers. She'd save that one for later. For now she follows Abraham's lead towards this tavern.

As they head for the tavern Circe compliments Sam, "I must say that is a lovely outfit ya have their Sam. I dressed fer utility today but yer outfit is just great fun if ya ask me. Who's yer tailor?" She then held up her left hand with middle finger over her index finger, "Fingers crossed its you."

Circe can keep up the inane banter, unless someones wants to stop her, until they get to the tavern's private area.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole followed behind the crew, humming some celtic tune. Of course Abraham and Circe had convinced him- he'd yet to see someone say no to them. No troubles so far... Was this it? Could be worse, Cole supposed. At the very least they'd get drinks out of this...

... Though he was rather hoping to introduce his latest friend to the crew today.

Cole gave a shrug at the lost potential and continued to follow.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie was... disturbed by Abraham's magical influence. She could see the change on Sam's face from terror to compliance, and she didn't like it. The dark side of the Fairest was not very palatable, and seeing this sort of Gentry-like mind alteration used on a fellow Lost felt even worse. Her distaste was evident in her expression as she brought up the other idea she didn't like.

"Slow your roll, Prince Charming... is that a good idea? The Tavern is... kind of a safe space. We just gonna take this stranger there? Maybe we should ask first?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Origins ! Circe's contribution knocked off a resist roll for the mitigating circumstances. Didn't mean to make your PC appear to be looked over, just narrative flavour.
    Abraham Norton harvests 2 Glamour (calculated based of shallow emotions drawn from a general crowd, Desire rounded up for Court affiliation)

The elven peacock regards Circe with interest,

"Not myself," he explains with the barest hint of a French accent. No need to introduce himself to his friend's allies that he has probably known a while. "The company I represent deals in rare samples from the flora and fauna of the Dream."

Despite his confident strides, it is clear he's a bit weathered. There's shallow cuts on his exposed skin and his clothes aren't as clean up close. He has apparently purchased several water bottles that dangle in a bag around clawed fingers. He looks back as Sonnie speaks and his eyes briefly rest on Cole as if just noticing the metal man for the first time. There is a flicker of clarity for a moment, and he rests against one of the lamp posts in the shade in the noon heat.

"Actually, that's a good point," he says with a nod to the Beast, "A basic Pledge should clear up any misgivings on their safety." He appears to be speaking to just Abraham, his best friend.

6. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And there it was. Abraham spoke the words, and the guy was willing to follow. The Fairest could be terrifying at times. Simple words able to be twisted to the whoever hears misfortune. Not that she could talk, she'd done it numerous times.

"I'd rather we hold off on the Tavern for now. Checking first is wise, just in case."
    she wasn't bashful, this guy was new, and the Tavern was, as said by Sonnie, a safe spot. Best not reveal it to some new guy.

"I'm sure we could find a place not being used that's private." and if not, then construction be damned, they'd head to the coffee shop.

A Pledge? Well, that could work. "Those are always a good way of building trust among strangers. You been here long?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

Sonnie's apparent distaste is, at first, met with an expression of genuine disbelief, as if she was asking why a key was used to open a lock - Vainglory was a useful tool, therefore it was used, end of story. Soon, however, his face hardens and before he can catch himself, the knight-errant utters in a snarl-like manner "Very well. But I think a Pledge is in order, regardless" But it's not going to be done here, not when so many mundanes are around. Abraham leads the group into a quieter corner of Funderland, where it can be reasonably assumed they won't be overheard or in plain sight. Only then does he speak again to the elvish Sam.

"Until the turning of the season, let our hands bear no weapons and our hearts no ill will. May the breaker of this oath suffer the powers of the wronged party - enter this pact truthfully, or not at all. So be it"

When the binding is resolved, the Flowering continues "Tell me of this company of yours. I must say, you have chosen a peculiar way of announicng your interest in trade" His tone is pleasant, capitalizing on the friendship built between them, artificial though it may be.

Abraham proposes a Good Neighbors Pact:

Type: Oath, True Name
    Tasks: Alliance, Lesser (+0, both)
    Boons: None (+0)
    Sanction: Vulnerability, Glamour (-2, both)
    Duration: Season (+2)
    Invocation: 1 Willpower
    Sometimes referred to as a “gentlemen's agreement'

Abraham will spend the 1 WP necessary unless Sam seals the Pledge first

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

No sweat [mentio333880]Krakenbox[/mentoin], I ain't mad but Circe was letting her Fairest arrogance ooze through

"Aw, well I hope we get ta do business with ya and yer associates. I'm in business myself," she puffs up with pride. Then drops the airhead act, "Providing mundane tools ta solve problems. I'm sure I'd be able ta find plenty yer company could find useful. Especially fer the fauna," hunting was much easier after guns was it not?

Abrham seems to have this in the bag. As for avoiding the tavern, "I know a few places, depends on if ya want drinks with or not. Keys'll get inta a lot of dingy private spaces," blue lips part into a wide smile as crimson eyes twinkle with mirth, "Advantage of havin' a skeleton key, nobody can pick a bone with ya about gettin' through a door, oh ho ho ho," and Sam was introduced to Circe's pun habit. And it was not a skeleton key for Funderland, just a janitorial one.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

"er... Perhaps we should avoid avoid the public eye. My place is relatively out of the way? And I ah... I have thorny rose bushes if that's a prerequisite."

Cole's attempt to finagle his way towards subtlety was horrible. But he certainly wouldn't mind having some people nearby- the space was a bit small, but homey. And having your own way into the hedge had it's uses.

"I don't have any drinks though. I mean I might, just haven't checked in a while.... Anyways, we should probably decide soon yeh?"
    At this rate it might have been simpler to have the discussion in Funderland- somewhere else away from the mundanes of course, but nearby.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie just stared coolly at Abraham and his snarliness for a long moment, then turns towards Circe, "Sounds good! Someplace private that doesn't compromise the... um... security of the club. Right? If you got a place in mind, Circe, please lead the way!"

She smiled at Cole, "Oh, we couldn't ask you to expose your home like that. Very generous to offer, though!"

"To business talk!" the Beast cheered, but then immediately turned towards the food truck, "Just let me grab a street taco first."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Pledge was said, which should ease any worries. But not for her, not being out in the open and throwing around Pledges.

And the Hedge? Really? She wasn't going into a Hedge place with a new Ling.

"Lets go get coffee at my coffee shop. The construction is only happening outside, and I can dismiss the crew. It's quite, with no one around, and has coffee, tea and yummy treats. All, of course, on the house." she figured Circe would be all for free coffee. A hand reaches into her bag for her cell to place a call to the construction crew.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread