Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole nods.

"Circe probably knows the hedge better than a lot of us- and seeing as she can fight and interact with hobbes, I say she should lead us." Not really grandstanding his own court- it just made sense.

"I'll prepare my supplies and meet wherever we decide- we could always use my hollow as a starting point I suppose? Regardless- wherever, I'll be ready."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Restless as she often was, Sonnie had begun folding a napkin into a paper airplane. A pointless task, since paper napkins were not rigid enough to be effective as airplanes. It did, however, keep her hands busy.

"Mmm, yeah, I dunno the local Hedge gates. Do we even have those mapped? In any case, I know wilderness survival well enough, so I can help make sure nobody falls into quicksand or whatever."

The Beast had given up on an airplane and was now trying to fold the napkin into... something else? It was difficult to identify her new goal. A boat? A swan?

"Anyway, I got no problem meeting Mr. Poppy and getting a feel for this caravan. All the better for our reports to our royalty. Maybe my Queen will name me a Baroness for this!"

As it turned out, she was making a little hat. Said hat was placed upon her own head, and looked about as cute and silly as expected.

"Baroness Sonja sounds nice. I promise to rule with an iron tail."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was of the same mind as Abraham. Supplies however could be a good idea. She smiles at Cole, "Thanks fer the vote of confidence Cole. But I'm really just sociable with the hobbes and recognize the value of a guide that knows the way. But," she shakes her head, "I like yer kindness Cole but ya shouldn't be showin' off yer Hollow ta Sam." Then looks to Sam with a hand raised, "No offense Sam ya seem like a nice guy," before looking at Cole, "Before we make the treaty. I do want ta gather supplies first though," she looks at Sera with a grin, "No product until after we make the treaty."

Circe had explored some of the Hedge. And had been securing the side opposite Funderland though her policy was mostly gasoline plus matches. "Uh I know of a gates few Sonny. Wilderness survival I'm only a novitiate. With ya here I don't need ta bring a walkin' stick ta test fer quicksand so that's great," she smiles at the sort of joke. As for her suggestion of baroness title Circe felt her ears twitch.

She bit her lip. Then took in a deep breath before letting it out. "Sonny? Ya made it really really hard fer me not ta make a GI Joe joke right now," she lets out with a chuckle, "So we got two votes fer supply gathering first."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “I think that’s fair enough. The Gate I know best is out of the Spring Hollow.” She could get a few more trinkets to trade. Never know when those would come in handy.

Glancing at Sonnie and her napkin airplane, “Maybe I should keep some paper behind the counter for you.” She says with a wink.

Shaking her head, “I don’t know of any currently mapped. Though that is an excellent suggestion, one we should do.” It’d be good to know where they were, and worth keeping an eye on.

Smirking, “There you go! I could totally see you a Baroness!” her fellow Spring could always find a way to insert humor into the situation.

Seemed Circe knew a few Gates, that worked. “Great! I didn’t know you knew where some were, this works.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

A
    Abraham Norton

"I know this sounds weird, coming from me, but we may want to hold off on saying who should lead the expedition. I think me and Sonnie are your best bets when it comes to not getting eaten by a random vine, but like I said - everyone here has skills useful in the Hedge" Because really, every skill is useful in the Hedge. Yes, knitting as well.

"As for Gates, we could easily used the one Regis used to get here, or we could open a new one, if we don't want to go to either Hollow. Of course, if Cole doesn't mind trekking through his abode, that's his cole to make" The pun is too ridiculous/awesome to not be used here, apologies. For what it's worth, it's not malicious "Still, if Circe wants to let us in on one of her secret passages, I say we let her" Getting in and out of the Hedge at a moment's notice must be useful for her business.

"I need to gather some things, but I can be ready as early as tomorrow"

Samuel frowns slightly when Abraham says "tomorrow".

No one had decided on a location, and he had already declared his time was limited.

"I have four days. Five if you count this meeting. The travel will take likely three, and skirting my deadline within the hour is not something I will attempt. If you cannot decide at this time, I may return in a month?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nodded, "More then enough time fer me ta prepare," she gives a thumbs up, "I can be ready tomorrow easy enough. The gate I know is along the American River under the freeway." She sniles, "See the river before a walk in the park. Beats stayin' home and babysitting my house," she shrugs with a chuckle.

Though nobody in their right mind would trust Circe to babysit. "I'll also tally what I can offer ta yer militia buddies on the quick," this is directed at Sam, "Instruction is another thing I'll offer. I doubt the hobgoblins all know how ta use more moderns weapons. I mean, ya don't wanna pull a Marvin," and laughs about said reference. Because of course she would.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

"I can be ready in short order. I'll be on the other side before you guys get there, most likely- Hen Rei can't work outside the hedge. I'll bring some of my tools, for any last minute repairs. And weapons, of course."

Cole stretched- this would be a good chance to earn some business partners. And, as much as Cole shouldn't have been, he was excited at the prospect of some danger.

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham frowns at Regis, then shakes his head "You are on a tight timeline. That is some freedom you enjoy, friend" He says to the peacock Lost. What if he got lost or delayed on the way? Would his employers (more like: new owners) even care to ask why, or would they execute him on the spot? "If the travel is going to take three days - and probably another three back - then we'll need some time to prepare for, oh I don't know - an environment that makes Australia look like an elderly care home?" Abraham was brave, but he wasn't stupid. Not usually.

"American River?" He says to Circe "Sounds perfect to me, if no one has any other ideas, I say we meet there tomorrow at dawn" The Pulp Fiction reference does not go unnoticed, and the Flowering lets out a slight chuckle, quickly suppressed by the severity of the situation. Because Hobs pulling a Marvin? Not. Good. At. All.

There's nothing more he has to add. Time for talk came to a close, giving way to time for action.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie was nodding with everyone's need to prepare for a Hedge journey. "Food, water, blankets, weapons. Shouldn't take too long to gather our gear."

The Beast clapped her hands together excitedly, "I haven't spent much time in the Hedge since... well, since I came back. This'll be an adventure! Our party just has to visit a few shops in town before we head into the dungeon. I think we got a good balance of classes. I'm the monk. Do we have a cleric?" She nodded again, amused by her D&D references. Sonnie's brain worked in strange ways.

After she paused for a beat, she said, "Get it? Monk? Like monkey?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread