THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

Head tilted to one side, Exegesis studies Titania's reaction.
    Reading Titania: Int 3 + Empathy 3

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-16 23:16:52 Exegesis Agarwal rolls 6 to Reading Titania: Int 3 + Empathy 3 (10 Again) 4, 8, 10, 1, 3, 6, 3 2 successes
    "Did I offend? Perhaps I come on too strong? By all means tell me where I err. I'm thick-skinned, which might be part of how I forget my tact."

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya's avian eyes gauge young Titania's reaction to Exegesis'... assertive personality. Freya's own expression briefly spoke of a sort of motherly concern, but she resisted the want to rise and provide some element of comfort. Staying herself, she reminded herself that was good for Titania. Not all Emeralds were adherent to the same etiquette. Nonetheless, Freya would continue watching and gauging whether or not to involve herself. Her nature would not allow complete complacency.

At Sonnie's entrance and nickname for her and Sera, Freya smiled and allowed a light chuckle to leave her throat, her eyes glinting in amusement. As the conversation began to shift to the coronation, Freya knew she had to speak.

"It shames me to admit it, but I'm afraid I can't provide much," she says softly, tone erring on the side of regret, "I am willing to provide my voice and music, but my other resources are quite limited."

Then her gaze shifted to Exegesis.

"You're an unknown quantity to us," she offers, her voice kind, if plain, "And you seem forward... that can make some uncomfortable until you integrate yourself. For us, caution is wise."

The explanation seemed complete enough and, after holding her gaze on the being of amber for a brief moment longer, Freya's eyes shifted back to Titania.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Waving to the new face, “I’m Seraphina, but just Sera works.” The whole lady thing was still weird to her.

“Green shouldn’t be a problem. I had some outfits in mind, but wasn’t sure how we wanted to go about it. The last themed one was a luau held at the Blue Note, it was a little chilly to say the least.” She says with a laugh. “But was fun. And I think we need to make sure that happens, fun! We’re Spring! Anyways, I have some funds if we need them.”

An eyebrow was raised at the combination of her and Freya’s name, smirking, “That doesn’t roll of the tongue too well.” She says playfully.

Sapphires watch the new Spring and Titania. Did she miss something? It was totally possible she missed something.

Looking to Freya, the smile softens, “Just you being there will be enough! And it would be wonderful to hear you perform.” It wasn’t all about money.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Nimbleness, the Fairest thought of Sonja, wasn't exclusive to the Capuchin's tail; for the Simian's tongue too could cut steel. "It takes a shipwreck to know another", she chirped. She was safe now, among friends, so she relaxed and took a deep breath. "No offense at all. The Queen didn't inform us of any visitor, so given our... peculiar location, I feared the worst for a second", she nodded to Freya.
    "Yes marvelous", she jumped in excitement as her wisps brushed against Freyaphina, "a memorable duet, such a splendid performance it will be", she said going back to the catalog, "so much to do, and so little time. We haven't picked our dresses or the menu, nor the decorations or the music even. Where do we start? We can't be overshadowed by Winter"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Exegesis Agarwal

PRE

Apparently addressing the room in general, Exegesis throws out, “Ah, well, sorry to ruffle feathers. Just try to think of me 'harmlessly guileless', if you can. I am, at times, less polished socially than physically,” ze fleshed a smiled a touch less warm than intended, “but I am useful, and I am here to help, here to work. I'm a leather worker by trade, and I own a costume shop not far from here, both at the Court's disposal.”

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie shrugged at Sera with a smile, "It sounds like Aquafina... which is either a brand of bottled water or a musician? I'm not sure."

With a giggle, the monkey stuck her tongue out at Titania, "Wait, were you on the Titanic? I mean, you're old enough, right?"

Laughing, she stretched her arms over her head, "Okay, so green outfits. I can help with the hedgespinning. Best get it done soon. The Coronation is only days away!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Ooh, a costume maker", if possible, her eyes shone brighter, "now that's a fantastic news. We were in dire need of tailors, the party is just a few days ahead".
    "Green", she nodded, "even though I did expect more resistance from you. Not even a hint of yellow?", she asked curious.
    "The Titanic? Who knows? Maybe I was there, maybe not", she winked.

Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"It's not like Hedgespinning clothing requires thread and needle. I made my shoes by smushing a bunch of stuff together and PRESTO! Faerie magic is fun that way," Sonnie smiled, remembering the creation of the Cloud-Stepping Shoes, which she, of course, was wearing at that very moment. Here in the Hedge, the power of her shoes was automatically active, so the monkey girl moved with greater speed than normal.

Spying a crate of decorations, the Steepscrambler quickly bounced over and started picking through the greenery gathered from outside. "Oh, I can help put this stuff up!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Exegesis Agarwal

PRE

Taking something from hir pocket, “I'm noticing I don't yet have the skill for Hedgespinning. Not enough knowledge of the arcane.” Still apparently addressing the room in general. “For now my creations are limited to mortal implements. I'm looking to change that though.”

Exegesis puts down four thimbles on a nearby table. “These are Thimbleblacks, for those who don't know, a trifle that tells lies to the eyes of your materials in a effort to create. Consider one free to anyone who's got something to make for the Coronation.”

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

And it shows!, she thought as she listened to the monkey with a divided expression, teetering - irresolute - on the edge between wanting to voice her own thoughts and her usual pleasantry. "Yes, yes. Err, nice shoes", was her humorous remark, slipping into her mistress of ceremonies mode. It was the right occasion to vehiculate Sonja's uncanny talent for jumping athletics into something productive, her wisps circled the Capuchin.
    "The decorations outside, yes. We also have to pick the furniture", she waved the catalog in the air, "and rearrange them. Oh, an don't forget the fruit".
    Her lips curved upward in an expression of stupor,"ooh, that's a generous gift, Lady Exegesis. I'm sure that between that, your talent for upholstery and the rest of us, we can outfit this place in no time. Some of us are well versed in the occult. Hedge crafting shouldn't be a problem, right?", Seraphina and Freya had been quiet she noted. "So, I can keep our energy levels up. But I'll need help with the garden afterwards", and with that, they were ready to start.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread