Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Catching the glance, she shrugs. Sometimes you were better off just going with things.

An eyebrow was raised, curious as to what he was saying. Did he see something she didn’t? Was totally possible.

This guy was weird. First he moves toward them, then he stops. Was it Abraham? Or something else? Hard telling.

And as the Knight walks towards the guy, Sera will follow. Not directly behind, but off to the side. She refused to hide behind someone. Well, unless it was like, a big Hedge creature, then maybe.

“Hi!” greets the Nix with a smile. She’d always play the friendly card.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles as he moves out the opposite side of the knight to Sera, and bats the knights arm that is resting on the sword. "Let's all be civil, shall we? This poor fellow looks Lost to me."

He moves closer to the unidentified man, charming smile and all. "Are you new in town? We know places we can go away from prying eyes."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

S
    Selena

His beady eyes shifted between each one as they spoke. Only one seemed less friendly than the others. Even so, the Wizened didn't move a facial muscle.

"Good evening to you all." He paused stepped back and looked around one more time before he continued. "My name is Gideon, although I've gone by other names. Some even call me the Watchman for I have a penchant for timing." His long bony hand extended for each of them to shake.

"I'm surprised that I have not seen anyone from the Sacramento Freehold for quite some time. Of course, since the Dragon's uprising." His brow cocked slightly, even though it was a statement, it was clear he wanted further confirmation.

A distinct smell permeated the air, the faintest hint of spiced pears with a hint of emollient. "Have any of you been to the cemetery previously?

A
    Abraham Norton

"Well met, Gideon. I'm Abraham" the knight-errant accepts the handshake "Have to say, though, if you wanted to seek our company I can think of some better places to start looking than cemeteries. There's, of course, the question of what excatly your business here is"

This cemetery seems to hold some special significance to... Gideon, if that's even his real name. Might be the hints of magic around. Might be he has some kin here.

"Why? Is there anything notable about it?" He asks, curious.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She too accepts the handshake, “Hi Gideon, I’m Sera.” He seemed nice enough. But isn’t that how most problems start?

“I’m afraid I arrived after the Dragon had decimated the area and was part of the team that defeated him.” She didn’t do a whole lot, but she was there, it counted for something.

Spiced pears? Was it from Gideon?

Sapphires glance around the cemetery as she shakes her head, “My first time, it is a beautiful place though.” Despite the death. “The quiet has a way of causing one to reflect.” Depressing to some, fascinating to others.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord inclines his head as he shakes the hand. "Rhodes. King of Autumn." He can's stop himself, people have to know he's the Leaden Sovereign. Or how will they know?

"We're still learning all the ins and outs of that which came before, even those of us that have resided here longest," he winks at Sera. "I must say, it's my first time here. Does it hold significance for you? Or might I find that if your timing is impeccable, it is so fortunate that you are here just as we three cross paths?" The Flowering smiles genially.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

S
    Selena

First the Wizened took what first Fairest Spring was saying and his gallant handshake into account. "I agree Abraham, it probably is a trifle strange to meet in this manner. I actually wasn't looking for anyone in particular. Indeed, there is something notable about the Cemetery." Slow nodding to Abraham.

"Glad to hear the Dragon is long gone, Sera. It was truly devastating I can assure you."

"As you can imagine, there were a few older Hedge Gates that were open before. They were closed due to inactivity, and one was closed by the Dragon himself when he drug an Autumn Sovereign through it." His cane moved in front of him, both hands went over the top of it, as he explained.

"That being said, a new Hedge Gate needs to be established. I am sure some may want easier access to the Hedge for things like Goblin Fruits, remnants, and all other countless needs. I assure you, I intend no harm and I am here to assist you." He paused and looked at the three of them. "I am very familiar with the Hedges of Sacramento. This place seemed one of the better places to use for some main hedge gates, as many gate-like entrances are easily disguised from the general public."

Gideon's face was plain and somber, there was hardly an inflection in his voice. Despite that, his words were what they were, and straightforward.

A
    Abraham Norton

Now hold on for one second.

"Very familiar with the Hedges?" There's something inherently creepy, if not deceitful about this fellow "Do you mean to say that you've lingered around here for a long time? And not once came in to seek acknowledgement of your presence?"

He's hardly the most paranoid of his kind, as the Winter Coronation promptly showed, but this is suspicious to say the least. "And I suppose your willingness to... help us is just charity?" A glint of sarcasm colored that last bit.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

What was with the wink? Had she not mentioned she helped defeat the Dragon?

Eyes widen slightly, dragged an Autumn Sovereign through it?! Damn.

A new Hedge gate? It would have its benefits, that’s for sure. But also its dangers, as does everything to do with the Hedge.

Abraham made some good points. “I’d be curious what you get out a Hedge Gate being here. I understand the benefits of such an endeavor, but also the risks. Why here? What does Sacramento get from it? There has to be some benefit aside from the many mundane gates here.” While the Knight was sarcastic, the Nix was curious.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods in agreement with Abraham. "You must admit, Gideon.... It sounds to good to be true. And for us, that means it usually is." His tone is carefully level, his rigid mask covering his emotions. "The Freehold has been around for many months now. Why are you only just emerging to us now? Or is it simply... they right place at the right time?"

He ponders. "A Gate here, sufficiently far from everyone, into the public - protected by the eyes of the public, I would have thought."

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.