Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Vorpal) Keeping the Contact Safe

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Steven

Lina Moretti got word from one of her contacts that someone used an unidentified weapon to nearly blast an undercover Internal Affairs officer in half. Her contact was freaking out and his safety may be in jeopardy. So here she is driving he way over. On her own... with no backup...

Extended Drive check please

L
    Lina Moretti

Not being suicidal and knowing the value of discretion, she sent a mass text to her Deputies. If this was a scenario where some sort of laser cannon or some shit was being deployed, she'd need help.

Emergency. [ADDRESS]. Come immediately and ready for anything. Please confirm.

She kept the line open with Johnny, too, on the Bluetooth.

"Johnny. You good? Tap the phone once if danger and you can't safely talk. I'm on my way."

Lina Moretti drove. Like the devil, a lack of special emergency driving training belied by raw desire to see her friend not be murdered.

5 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-09 11:01:58 [02] Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Dexterity 3 - Untrained Drive 1 + 3 Handling (10 Again) 2, 10, 7, 6, 10, 4, 3 2 successes
    2019-01-09 11:01:58 [01] Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Dexterity 3 - Untrained Drive 1 + 3 Handling (10 Again) 8, 3, 7, 10, 6, 9 3 successes

ErlangShen Blackbird Stray

K
    Krieg

Krieg replies, "Oh my way."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird replies, "En route."

S
    Steven

"Yeah, I'm just breathing into a paper bag with my head between my legs," Johnny said through the phone.

Lina drives well, responsible and all that, however...

Lina, roll a Wits + Composure. If successful roll a Drive check (including fast reflexes) at a -3, for every 2 successes on the Wits + composure, you can remove 1 of the penalties so if you get 2 successes, the penalty is a -2 and so on.

Krieg and Blackbird, if you are driving yourselves, you will need an extended drive checks, please.

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti's eyes snapped to the side, catching a glimpse of a thing, and a sudden stirring of the Blood let her handle it with fast reflexes and adroitness --

successful Wits + Comp, 3 sux to Drive!!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-09 22:21:26 Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Dexterity 3 - Drive 1 + 3 Handling + 1 Fast Reflexes + 2 Vitae Augmentation - 3 Penalty (10 Again) 2, 8, 8, 2, 10, 7 3 successes
    2019-01-09 22:20:42 Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 8, 6, 1, 5, 1 1 success

-1 Vitae for +2 to Dexterity on the roll!

K
    Krieg

Krieg sends Mable Wood a text.

S
    Steven

We have all seen those movies where time slows down, where the watch ticks slower and slower as the protagonist turns and sees a black military looking SUV careens into the side of their vehicle. Well, this is not at all incorrect. This actually happened to Lina, except one small thing. The vehicle, it missed. Lina picked it up out of the corner of her eye and just in time slammed the accelerator spun the wheel to the left to jump the order and flow of traffic and the SUV slammed into the guardrail separating the northbound and southbound lane. It was sheer luck that it didn't hit another vehicle... oh wait, another vehicle hit them.

For Lina, time returns back to normal as she catches her breath, why was she holding her breath in the first place, someone may ask? Because fear is fear, and a vehicle barreling toward you, and then almost taking the paint off your bumper, it was so close, is a pretty harrowing experience. She could use a drink.

L
    Lina Moretti

"Holyfuck --"

It was all twitch reflexes and Vitae, vampirism overcoming a lack of skill in avoiding vehicular violence viciously applied. She stopped at the corner when it was safe, but only for a moment. Just long enough to turn, focus, zoom and snap a photograph of the license plate and the occupants with her cell phone camera before she headed off once more.

It wasn't hit and run. She wasn't in the accident.

"Some fucking black military looking vehicle just tried to ram me. I got pics," she muttered over the Bluetooth, the Elysian Coil making involuntary shit like breathing so natural that it actually annoyed her a little how fast she was breathing. "I'm coming, Johnny. Hold tight."

Lina will make her way to Johnny's house.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-11 01:16:04 Blackbird rolls 1 to Drive! (Dex+Drive-1Untrained) (10 Again) 9 1 success

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.