Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Obrimos cocks her head at Kaze, looking confusedly at him. "Of course. It would be way more suspicious if I didn't, and we're meant to try and avoid drawing unnecessary attention, right? And it's just the one gun, Neo. I only have one good hand," she ribs playfully, arching an eyebrow at him with another hint of a smile.

Phoenyx nods to Alastor. "We found we both like the quiet, so it's not like there'll be a lot of noise," she replies, tilting her head towards Kaze. She tucks a strand of hair back behind her ear. "Um, twenty-five. I've been training as an arrow for the last...12? 13 years? I only realised that's what it was after I Awakened and started getting taught Arrow Philosophy." She cocks her head at thew Head Talon. "You want to know us better? What do you want to know?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles good naturedly at Phoenyx's ribbing and and looks relieved at her assurance that she's permitted.

He listens with interest to Alastor's question and to Phoenyx's response.

"Same, pretty much, Sir." he says. "I mean, I am twenty-eight. I feel like my grandfather was getting me ready to be an Arrow since I was a kid. The way he insisted on my going to college after my mom died, the way he wrote it into his will how I had to go to Okinawa even before I Awakened, and got my training there...it's like my life has always been on this Path." he says.

"How about you, Sir? How did you become an Arrow?" Kaze asks.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

A
    Alastor

Alastor nodded to Phoenyx telling him there wouldn't be a lot of noise. That worked for him, even if he liked him some rock and roll. They'd get used to it every now and again, he supposed? It didn't hurt that they could simply bend the Lie and turn his music back on him as they saw fit...

"Wow," he replied, wondering why it was people were training them so young. Child soldiers? "Y'all might've wanted to try Pokemon. Or Pogs. You know. Normal kid stuff." His tone suggested that was joking, but there was a little sign of surprise in there. How very Obrimos it was - get set on a righteous course and just follow it through.

Well. There was the question.

"Well. Needless to say there was nobody raising me to be an Arrow. Once upon a time, my life was on a real bad track. I went down for armed robbery before I woke the fuck up. Awoke in the joint. A prison guard happened to be an Arrow. I Awoke Mastigos, and he showed me everything I needed to know to escape." He smirked. "Of course, he was a Mastigos, too. It was a test. A test to see if I'd learned from what I'd done. Scourging away the weakness, giving me the opportunity to betray my society. When I didn't, he made sure I got out early on good behavior. A little Mind mojo, and a really good file."

He looked from each to each.

"I am Unchained, now. I use that term and the weapon as a reminder of the binds that lock us to the world and the Lie. Though we're stuck here, and though the Lie seeks to bind us, I remember the choice I had. The choice not to fall to hubris, the decision I made to stay in when I could have gone anywhere I wanted - and the way I found my power again by deciding exactly who I wanted to be. Enlightenment is Honor. We decide, and we follow our principles. That I ended up Arrow should surprise no one."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phenyx shrugs. "I had martial arts. My parents wanted me to learn discipline. After I Awakened my sensei, my grandfather's brother began to teach me, and he required me to keep training. He said it was necessary to focus the mind, as well as the body. He'd seen me. Suspected I might have the right stuff, and set me towards the path of the Arrows for years. Took a while after my induction before I realised it had all been raising me to jump into the tradition, but it still felt right."

She listens to the First Talon's story and smiles. "Badass story. Probably true." She looks around the room. "Might need to do a little redecorating though," She muses aloud.

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens intently, but says nothing, looking thoughtful, at Alastor's and Phoenyx's words.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

I am good to close if you are; we could talk more in this thread, but I am eager to get it into continuity that we're all moved into our new place, so I am ready to close if that is agreeable.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Eh, short and sweet. We can close it up. We know where we are now.

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Okay, closing the scene thanks everyone! Hope you're ok with it, Cross!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread