Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She smiles, “Then it’s settled.” She certainly wouldn’t complain. "But I warn you, I'm not known for my tea skills, so I cannot guarantee how good it'll be."

Her jaw tightens as she realizes he was right. Part of her wants to shut down, but this wasn’t the time or place. “There’s part of me that knows you’re right. And maybe someday I’ll be able to.” If she could let go of that part of her. That part that defined her for so long. Somethings took work, and time. A laugh then, lighthearted and musical, “Oh, you’d know.” And if she did, then things were going bad.

The Nix looks thoughtful for a moment, “Really? Interesting. Guess I never put a whole lot of thought into it. I wonder if the opposite could be said, some decided not to join due to not wanting to accept their own Fears.” She muses out loud, still looking thoughtful. But what he said next she wasn’t expecting, and her heart fluttered a bit. She feels herself tense slightly, at a loss for words her mouth opens slightly before closing. And she scolds herself, reminding herself not to read into anything. “As sweet as that is, I don’t want to burden you with anymore. I think I need to face them, and overcome them, truly free myself from them.” Otherwise it was kind of like cheating.

Nodding, “They didn’t have whatever he’s doing last year, so I’m new too.” A shrug. “Sure!” and it was a way to show support of the Season. “New is good!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Sera, you run a shop that sells tea, you can't be that bad. But you should know by now I'm there for the company, not the tea."

Rhodes runs his thumb over her fingers. "Caring doesn't mean giving everything, Sera. Keep your secrets. I still have mine. But that doesn't mean we can't, or shouldn't, enjoy ourselves." He smiles, a hungry look in his green eyes. "Maybe you should use that Siren song after all. Though you might want to save that for a more private meeting."

He pauses, breathing deeply. "When you help someone seek joy, do you consider it a burden, a duty, or a pleasure? Overcoming Fear is just a way of accepting it and living with it." He gives her a small smile. "I won't force it on you. But if you want help, or a pleasurable few hours distraction, I hope your won't forget me."

Rhodes slips the arm from back around her, and offers a hand to help her rise. "Shall we?"

I suppose we head off here?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling coyly, “But it would be poor form to be a bad hostess.” A nod.

He was right, it doesn’t mean giving everything. But at some point, it came up. It always did. But from which side this time? That’s what unsettled her the most.

Laughing, “Oh, I couldn’t do that to you. Besides,” she adds, leaning slightly closer, “I don’t have to.” her eyes lingering on his before leaning back.

Blinking a few times as she thinks, “Well, to be honest, it depends on the situation. But usually, it’s a pleasure for me. Helping others brings me happiness.” But he made a good point. “I’d never say no to a distraction.” Her Fears were still hers and hers alone. She wasn’t sure about trusting him with them. Not yet.

Accepting the hand with a smile, “We shall!” she was eager to see what was going on.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread