Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Rhapsody) Mama Just Killed a Man

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    C
    Cross

This scene is connected to the last. This group of scenes will not enter continuity until the final scene is concluded. Vitae counts and damage from the last scene carries over - please note for me in your Minisheets or Signatures where your Vitae and Damage is at.

Silence, but it did not last long. The sounds of people readying themselves inside, boots moving, Kine whispering, at all lit up the night to those with heightened senses. Whatever was going on inside had been interrupted - but what was happening?

Atop the roof, Prince Alessandra Antonori stood next to the corpse of a sniper, brains rent by her powerful claws. Beneath her position, two dead gang hitters lay in puddles of their own blood in the pavement. The Beast purred with glee at the wanton violence. The Mafia Queen was ascendant, over the bodies of her enemies. She could see a rooftop entrance before her, if she wished it - or it would not be a challenging climb down now that they were not in battle.

On the ground, Blackbird, Rebecca, and Dirt Nap stood, weapons in hand. They had unconscious shooters on the ground, bludgeoned by bullets into senselessness. Easily executed, the remainder were - but the three below were keeping it together.

Darkness shrouded them.

The light from within the warehouse threatened them.

Mere seconds had passed since the fall of the last sniper and the screaming about the attack from the escaped guard.

Every moment counted. What now?

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap runs to the door that the gunmen went through, taking up a station right to the side of it. When he gets there, he reloads his rifle.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale is going to head down into the building, but she is going slowly to try and find a way to kill the lights. So maybe looking for a fuse box or something. She will check both the roof for a fuse box, and on her way down.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The neonate looked at her wounds, lessen as they were by the expenditure of her vitae. Her perfect skin torn by the bullets of fucking imbeciles unknowing mortals.

"This is bullshit!"
    she said, her voice signifying her great annoyance.

With an agitated, guttural grunt, the Daeva began to make her way towards the fallen gangsters, dropping to her knees once she arrived at the closet figure.

These assholes made the holes, now they can patch them up.

Unless stopped, Blackbird will begin feeding. Certainly Blackbird was less wounded than others, but the Daeva were known for their vanity. In the bird's eyes they had marred her beauty. Thus, they would fix it.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca will take a position opposite of Dirt Nap, ready to enter the building with her rifle ready.

Rebecca spends 2 blood to heal up completely

C
    Cross

Alessandra: toss me a Dex + Stealth + 2 for positioning. Everyone, wits + composure please!

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-30 21:04:45 Blackbird rolls 5 to Perceptions (Wits + Comp) (10 Again) 9, 4, 8, 6, 7 2 successes

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-30 22:54:12 Dirt Nap rolls 5 to perception (Wits 2 +Composure 3) (10 Again) 7, 1, 9, 6, 9 2 successes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-31 14:19:09 Ale rolls 7 to Dex+Stealth(-1 unskilled) + 2 (10 Again, WillPower) 5, 3, 8, 10, 1, 7, 7, 2 2 successes
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-31 14:19:29 Ale rolls 6 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 2, 7, 8, 4, 2, 7 1 success
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

In the brief lull in the shooting, Dirt Nap turns to Rebecca Simmons and says softly, "Pardon me Ma'am, if this is not your first rodeo, but in my small bit of heading into a building where they're likely waiting to shoot at me, it's been best for me to not be where they expect."

Dirt Nap explains, "Meaning generally, if I can, not to go in at all or at least not through the door, but in this here case, I'd suggest we get low and stay away from the walls and try to shoot out the lights first thing when I open the door." he says. "For some reason, bullets always seem to follow close to the walls..." he muses.

"Anyway, I'm planning to open the door and drop down flat, shooting up at the lights as fast as I can go." he says, taking a kneeling position to one side of the door. "My thinking is not so much to try to drop 'em right off with us framed up in the doorway and them in cover, but to confuse and blind 'em first, and move in to better cover ourselves."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.