Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He shot up from his seat to greet the Moros councilor, "Campanella. Sit with me, will you?", just then two members of the jock society entered the Cathedral.

"Hmm, the Fit Beta Kappa"
    , he said with a grimace.
    Alastor had his ways of doing things, and although the Guardian respected the straight shooter, it still grated on his nerves to be pulled by the collar, so to speak.
    "Tougher than yours, that's certain", was the Guardian's salacious quip to the Arrow.

Thankfully a host of new arrivals broke the empasse, chiefly Aurora among them, impeccable and pitch perfect as always. He greeted the Shaman with a respectful nod, politely declining the cup. Phoenyx was of the party. Good, professional as always, the Guardian mused.

The new girl Gemini, was dressed with enough taste and common sense to not attract the deadly ire of their silent enemies. Shodan however, seemed to follow in the footsteps of their now gone Necromancers, talk about impractical dressing. The Guardian did a double take to be sure. "Jesus Christ", he said with grim abandon, was this Zoolander?
    He turned back to the ensemble he was now a part of. "The Arrow has challenged each one of us to a duel for the position of Hierarch. Was this the day?"

A
    Alastor

Giving a little wave to Phoenyx, a chinjut to Shodan, and smiling at Aurora for her bringing of the coffee, he said, "I'd have a coffee, Master Aurora. Thanks."

The First Talon answered the question posed by both men. "No. My challenge is for the next Formal Consilium. It leaves people plenty of time to hear about it, ask me any questions they might want, put forward challengers, get to know any challengers, that sort of thing. A rush would undermine the point of the thing."

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze watches over the gathering for reactions, general and specific as well as keeping an eye on the entrance. He nods and smiles at the new folks and Phoenyx.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blue eyes take in the guy, and his, eh, outfit. That was quite the statement, quite loud if you asked her. But, whatever worked for him she guessed.

Still, she smiles, “Aurora, Thyrsus and member of the Mysterium.” Her tone upbeat, “Pleased to meet you.”

Nodding to Campanella, “Sure!” and pours him a cup and hands it over. And the duel discussion came up again. It had been on her mind, her heart and mind pulled in different ways.

At the whisper from Phoenyx, she smiled and nodded. “How are you?” she asks.

Winter mentions the duel as well, but she keeps quiet for now. Wanting to hear more before saying anything.

Did Alastor just call her Master Aurora? Well, she supposed it fit, she technically was a Master. But it was still weird.

“Sure, here you go.” And she hands him a cup as well.

Then takes a deep, unsure breath, “I’d like to talk about that actually. I’ve been giving it a lot of thought, and I’m thinking of throwing my name into the ring.” There, she said it. Would it be shot down? Would they think she would fail as Hierarch? This was a big thing for her, one that filled her usual confident body with fear and second guessing.

Gemini
    Renegade

Wrong account, sorry!
    Last edited by girlwonder; Dec 13th, 2018 at 01:46 PM.  Reason for Edit: Wrong Account
    Friends do not let friends eat Paradox.
    Just like their farts, Winter Coutiers are silent but deadly.
    Mehket on the streets, Daeva in the sheets.

G
    Gemini

Being a newcomer and being one to look as good as she possibly can at all times, Gemini could feel eyes on her and she was used to the scrutiny, and luckily, her year on the audition circuit in New York City made her particularly resilient to being judged. She listened to words being thrown around, an introduction to the flamboyant man. Her confidence pushing through, she put her own introduction out there, smiling at both Shodan and Aurora.

“Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, Gemini of the Free Council, I was hoping to meet with the Current Mastigos Councillor, if you don’t mind pointing me in the right direction.”

S
    Shodan

An Asian woman, vaguely familiar from the previous meeting, makes her way in towards Kaze and Alastor. By way of greeting, she receives a nod.

"Pleased to meet you too" He says to Aurora when her polite greeting is over. "And likewise" He nodded at Gemini when she made her request "I mean, the Obrimos Councilor is who I was hoping to find" He glances over to the container with coffee "I could use some of this thing" Shodan will either pour himself a cup if (implicitly or explicitly) allowed, or take an offered one, with a friendly smile.

It seems not everyone likes the Libertine's clothing of choice, and when Winter voices that dislike Shodan directs at him the look of a hurt puppy. However, he remains silent. There was some Hierarch talk around. While he wasn't personally invested in the matter, not knowing the candidates or being a candidate himself, the Obrimos decides to pay close attention. Something exciting was bound to happen. Whether that was fireballs in the air, politics or both, remained to be seen.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella raised an eyebrow.

"Indeed?"

He looked between Alastor and Winter as they spoke.

"Its not something I'd like to do of course, but if there is no other option..." He sighed, straightened his shoulders. "I am a First Degree Master and for too long I've sequestered myself in my own world, pursing my own projects. I will accept your challenge, Alastor, although I stand by what I said earlier. I'd rather see an Arrow as Hierarch until this temporal conflict can be satisfactorily resolved."

His weighty stare was for the Arrow alone.

"I hope this will not sour our relations. This is simply something that must be done."

Campanella smiles graciously when he receives a coffee from Aurora . Cabal Mates do not need words - the look on his face was sufficient to convey his thanks.

He drank from his cup, surveying the gathering. There was a new face, one he vaguely recognised Gemini girlwonder . Making excuses to the Guardian and the Arrow, the Moros Councillor moved across the floor.

"There is currently no Councillor for the Path of Scourging, scions of the Realm of Pandaemonium. You might speak with Alastor for he shares your Path. Or I could answer some of your questions?" He spoke to Gemini .

"If you are one of the Mighty, I would suggest seeking out Sand deltadream . She is your Councillor." Campanella added to Shodan as he passed. "Or perhaps I can help?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

9. Likes Vincent, Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Obrimos' eyes widen slightly at Aurora's question. "Fine?" she replies, startled. "Um. How have you been?" The response is a little stilted. Small talk. You can do this.

After watching the exchanges for a while, the Mighty speaks up."You issued the challenge, Alastor," Phoenyx's voice comes out firm and clear. "The longer we delay, the longer we are without direction. Waiting again is postponing a necessary act. Any who wish to be here are here, to meet your challenge or see it played out." She inclines her head to the Mastigos Councellor. "As Campenella says, this is something that must be done, and any that wish to face you have had a month to consider."

Her words done, she sips on her coffee, silently grateful for Aurora and her thoughtfulness.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Good. The Guardian thought. With Campanella and Aurora stepping up, the Damocle's sword hanging above his head had been averted. He'd have to thank the Arrow for that.
    "All's well that ends well. Good job, Arrow", now the Guardians could be free from the Game of politics.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread