Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, that wolf thingy dropped real fast ta rifle fire," Circe's blaise response to the, probably unintentional jab, at her childhood.

"Oh ho ho ho, yes it does Johnny. Yes it does."

"Coin and calls, Sera. Its all coin and calls,"
    she sips her coffee. Unlike Seraphina, Circe WAS drinking her coffee at that exact moment. She didn't quite spit it out but it certainly went up when it should have gone down, "Oh ha, gah, ha ha, ugh," she lifts her nightshirt up, exposing up to her navel, to wipe her face clean of coffee.

And was very proud of John Doe, "Damn Johnny! That's great!" Circe looks to Sera, "John is certainly more cocksure," she wrinkles her nose as she dabs her face dry. Ears and eyebrows shoot up as more of the Nix's golden scales come into view. Circe had felt they were doing the bonding thing quite well. Did Seraphina want to go in for much more intimate bonding or was she just overheated?

A whistle of approval passes blue lips, "Sharing is caring Sera, I'm pretty caring, and ya look like yer eager ta share." Red eyes turn to John Doe. The nightshirt is slowly lowered, "Ya eager ta share too John?" Circe looks to her roomie, "Blue and gold could look really good on ya," she winks at him.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

With Sera taking off her sweatshirt, and Circe lifting her own, the Faceless had reached a new kind of emotional experience. Within the mercurial pools that composed his eyes, pinpricks of darkness formed, then rapidly expanded. His 'pupils' had dilated to their maximum size.

"I see no problem in sharing,"
    the dark circles returned to his cheeks. "Cuddling could be a lot of fun." John smiled a broad grin of reflective chrome teeth, filled with anticipation.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Cocksure?! Was that even a word?

“I have to say, I can only imagine the conversations when you guys have been drinking.” She says with a light musical laugh. "Next time it happens, you have to invite me!"

Sapphires widen at Circe, “Sharing may be caring, but there is something to be said for being selfish.” She says with a wink to the elf. “Like I’m eager to share?” another laugh, “How? Shy, innocent me?" an attempt to look innocent, "Cause I took my sweatshirt off?” then a shake of her head, “It’s warm in here, add some coffee to that and boom, overheated. Not a good look I assure you.”

What did she get herself into here?

“Yes! Cuddles!” she gushes, “Especially on something like a pillow or feather mattress with like, a hundred pillows!” she could do that all day.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If it ain't tequila my words tend ta be 'oh god why did I drink this' and where's the antacid," Circe shrugs.

When Sera explains her disrobing Circe lets out a loud sigh, "Dovrebbe saperlo. Poor communication Sera. Ya need to learn ta use yer body better." She puts a hand on her hip, "Cause given what we were talkin' about that sent one helluva mixed message. At least ask if its hot in here first," she puts the empty coffee mug on the counter. "And now with the cuddles? If the two of ya," she crosses her arms to point at each of them as her face darkens. The Summer Mantle flares as Circe starts to act like most Summers. Her tone is building rage, "Planned this as a way ta mess with me," she then throws her head back, "Oh ho ho ho ho! That'd be a helluva trolling on yer parts."

Or Circe was just trying to mess with them in case they were messing with her.

She then looks at John, "Looks like we might not be eating neopolitan in bed today. Sorry man."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John smiled widely, Sera's agreement for cuddling seemed to have his wish come true.

...Then Circe's mantle turned up the heat. He immediately ducked under the table. Then peaked out when he realized she was teasing.

Cautiously optimistic, the Darkling piped up, "I'm perfectly okay with cuddling and eating ice cream anywhere you'd like, if that's okay."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Tequlia huh? I’m gonna file that little piece if info away for later.” Seemed the Summer had a drink of choice. "And come bearing better gifts next time."

An eyebrow arches, “I wasn’t aware I had to communicate that.” A shrug, “Use my body better?” she laughs, “Oh dear Circe, I’m a Spring, I have using my body down to a science. It’s broken many a heart over the years. And maybe what we were talking about helped increase the heat.” She tosses out. “Not to mention, everyone seems to have a different opinion on when it’s hot or cold in a room.” Just how it was.

She felt the heat, and at first, wasn’t sure how to react. But she’d never seen the Summer lose her temper. “What’s wrong with cuddles?” she asks, “I’ve heard some people say it can lead to other things if you’re not careful.” A nod. “And I hate to break it to you, but I suck at planning anything that isn’t a party.” A frown. “Plus, messing with someone I barely know, and who’s a Summer, is just stupid. Nope.” Not this Spring.

The Nix bursts out laughing, a hand holding her stomach at John. “You ok there John?” she teases.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," Circe taps her chin, "The royal we supports the cuddles and ice cream." She then snorts as she walks to stand at Sera's right. The elf proceeds to put her left elbow up on Sera's shoulder. Again, this reduces her hemline.

"Seraphina Seraphina, the key ta know about me is I,"
    she points at herself with her right hand. "Am what in Internet land is called a troll. I lived fer years with even friends calling me a dumbass cause they didn't know Italian and thought it was my name," she snorts and giggles, "I found it funny but they were pissed when they found." The elbow is removed. "And despite what TV says, words can't hurt me."

She then turns to John, "Sorry about that Johnny. Thought ya know my tells but I guess I don't get pissed in front of ya a lot," she gives him her best angel smile, "Ya are just such a nice calming presence. Such a sweet heart. We can cuddle anytime ya want."

J
    John Doe

As imminent danger was merely a farce, the Faceless came out from hiding. He then smiled, "At least you admit it," he teased Circe. "An angry Summer is something anyone with common sense is smart enough to avoid." John walked over to Circe and Sera, "May I give you two a hug?" he asked sweetly to the two Fairest.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh, the ice cream needs sprinkles! Sprinkles are the best!”

Sapphires look down at Circe with amusement, “I’ll keep that in mind for the future. I just wasn’t willing to take the chance until I knew you and your sense of humor. Cause the last thing I wanted to do was offend or upset you.” A shake of her head, “But I’m all about jokes and having fun! And seriously?” eyes widen, “I don’t know Italian either, but I wouldn’t think it was your name.” a chuckle as she shakes her head.

Giggling, “You know Circe? You could like, totally setup a hidden camera, and get him hiding like that on film! Hours of entertainment right there!” she says still giggling. “Hell, I’d even pay you for a copy!” she offers, still grinning.

A hug? He hadn’t asked for a hug in a while.

“Uh, sure.”
    Hugs were cool, she liked hugs.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's face twitched. Despite having a lack of a face John was doing a good job triggering the elf's weakness to that which is cuteness. "Tempting Sera, very tempting. But look at him!" Circe turns to Sera, "Could you knowingly scare him after that? I couldn't. Hafta be just flirting."

"I'd say I wanna take him home with me but I already did that,"
    Circe spreads her arms widely as she says this. Then walks behind John, "Hugs! And ya get ta be in the middle Johnny." So long as they both go along with it Circe will try to do just that.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread