Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera had to laugh at Circe’s antics. Poor John, she thinks with a wide smile.

Putting down the coffee mug, she held her hands up, “I do! They go all over.” She then mimics the elfs stance, but uses her right hand. An eyebrow raises, “A nibble?! You want to nibble on my hand?!” she says in surprise, “Never had someone want to nibble on my hand, not sure what to say to that.” She says with a giggle. “But I warn you, I’m not like, filled with chocolate or anything.” A shake of her head, trying to figure out how the conversation had spiraled so fast. Not that she minded the banter, she was just surprised.

Grinning to John, “Oh of course it is! As a Spring I always encourage good fun. Life should be all about having as much fun as possible!” though she was pleasantly surprised by John. Was his shyness wearing off?

“But I’m curious,” taking another sip of coffee and looking from John to Circe, “Do conversations always go this route? Not that I’m complaining or anything, just curious.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe made a biting gesture with her teeth before she laughed, "Oh ho ho ho, ya'd think I was more likely ta be chocolate. Ya look more like a caramel ta me Sera. Johnny's probably vanilla. We should test!" Free hand shot up in the air again with the index finger up. Circe is fortunate she wore the pajama shorts or she'd have got significantly less coherent colleagues with her constant arm gestures.

"We can start with licking and move on to nibbling I suppose,"
    she pauses to drink more coffee and nibble a treat. Just something sweet instead of someone. "Girl," hand on hip again, "Have ya met me? I mean this is one of the more common routes right Johnny?" She waits for a reply before continuing, "Or the gearhead route is popular too. I may not look it but I can pull of a wrench wench or computers pretty damn good," her smile is filled with pride at this statement. "Did ya have any place in mind fer this sparring ta happen Sera?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John nodded in agreement, "This is normal for her. You should see when she's drunk." He giggled a little bit. "I can agree with that assessment. I am vanilla, but, I'm open to trying new flavors." He stuck his tongue out.

"Yea, Circe is great with nuts and bolts. I've seen her do it."
    Again, he realized too late his phrasing was overflowing in innuendo. He tried to clarify, "I mean, she's great with her hands. One time, she was playing with a silver fluted barrel," It was not helping him recover. "I - I - oh forget it." He was laughing uproariously. His laughter darkened his whole face with giggling embarrassment.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Caramel huh?” a nod, “I can work with that, but I’d rather be strawberry.” It was her favorite after all. Nodding again, “Yeah, strawberry!” she says with a pleased smile.

“Why yes, I’ve meet you. But never really got to talk with you. Hence you guys being graced with my presence.” A wink.

“Really? Computers? Wow, that’s pretty cool. Do you make money off doing that? Or is it more like a hobby?” she pours some more coffee and offers more to Circe and John.

“I used to spar with Quick at this out of the way gym he found. Everytime we were there, there was no one else there. Seems like it would be a good place. Unless you know somewhere.”

Eyes widen at Circe, “Really?” she then looks to John, “Do you have some juicy stories?” she teases. “And nothing wrong with vanilla, but adding a little variety to your life is always a good thing. Not enough variety equals a very boring life.” And she was all about excitement.

Amusement lights her face up as John stumbles over his words. “Good with her hands huh?” she teases, winking to Circe. Then his face darkened and Sera was giggling as well, “Having some trouble John?” she asks between giggles.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Taste the rainbow?" Circe couldn't help but joke when John stuck his tongue out. She nibbled the treat and nearly joked on it with John's innuendo. She had to put the coffee down to thump her chest a few times. "Orgoglioso I'm proud of ya John, that's a good one."

Circe coughs a few more times before giving Sera a thumbs up, "And a pleasant presence it is." She inhales, "I can do both with computers, though my other business is more profitable. And Sera Sera Sera," she shakes her head, "Even if ya want ta be strawberries ya want ta think about this. How da ya make a quick vanilla sundae?" She pauses, "Cover it in hot chocolate and hot caramel." Eyebrows waggle as ears bounce.

"Oh I'm the type that gets told drunk stories about me, oh ho ho ho!" Circe laughed, "I can tell ya stories of hangover mornings. Though mostly I remember delivery men givin' John props fer some reason." The elf wearing a loose t-shirt and little else shrugs. Causing it to slide slightly off her left shoulder. No obvious reasons for him getting props from guys after he takes over answering the door. None whatsoever.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

With his giggling fit subsiding, he managed to breathe. The silver color returned to his skin. "Hoo," he inhaled, "Both you and Circe have been very helpful with getting me to come out of my hibernation." He looked over to the Queen, "Gunbunny Smurfette is very good with firearms, and a crack shot." The Darkling cracked a grin. "Never saw anyone who could withstand hard liquor like her. She'd give a Spring a good run for their money."

He then added, "Plus, she looks amazing in business suits. Fantastic fashion sense."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Why thank you, I try.” She finishes the words with a bow.

“Oh wow, good to know! I know some basic computer stuff, you know, check email and shop. But seems like a great skill to have!” she compliments.

Giggling, “Yes, that is true! However, strawberries go extremely well with chocolate, and whipped cream, and just about everything!”

Laughing along with Circe, “Are they wild and crazy stories? Because those are the best!” then a shake of her head, “Hangovers are some of the worst!” she groans.

Grinning to John, “Seems to have been her more than me. I’ve never seen you so animated! It’s a good look for you.” He was a good guy.

The way he began talking about Circe made her wonder, was there more to that relationship besides roommates? The question brings a sly smile to her face. If there was more, it was cute.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Such a sweet and honest flatterer ya are Johnny," she smiles at him, "And I'd say we are," points at herself and Sera with the confection in her hand, "better then coffee but my heart wouldn't be in it." And sips her coffee. "Italian's always look good in suits, everybody else is just imitating," is giggled out by Circe. That she used mortals that made a profession out of fashion probably helped a great deal too.

"It is a gold skill ta have. Bang bang bye bye monster. Oh and the computers too," Circe giggles, "I mean ya can use a computer without gettin' dressed but go ta the gun range in yer pajamas is a no no," white her bobs as she nods her head. Then she sighs, "I'm a lil' glad everybody ain't clambering ta learn guns yet. I've only just rebuilt by old supply lines ya could say." Circe trusted John enough with her main career. Seraphina she was sure was wise enough to see the advantage of such contacts for the Freehold.

Circe agreed even more with Sera,"Oh yes Sera, Johnny is doing a lot better. I had ta work hard ta get him ta this point. No more hiding from me just walking inta the room in the morning." She eats the last of the confection in her hands, "Sometimes Johnny even pushes me towards the coffee and takes over talkin' ta the mailmen in the morning," there is frosting on her lips as she is smiling widely.

In Circe's defense the first time she'd done that dressed like this had been an accident of a groggy mind. The following times had very much not been. Circe was sure the postal service now had some positive views of John's evening activities.

Crimson eyes blink. "Wait, a minute. Chocloate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Ha!" Circe laughs, "I'm a Neopolitan part of a neapolitan," white eyebrows waggle at the horrid pun. "Though hafta wonder is which of the two of ya is in the middle?"

J
    John Doe

"Can't argue with that," he said before sipping the cup of coffee. "Circe as a mafia doña would be right terrifying. I'm very happy that she's hunting magical big game."

He grinned a bit hearing the women compliment his improvement on social graces. "I have learned that coffee a day keeps her wrath at bay."

Lastly to the Fairest's question of 'who is in the middle,' he supplied a salacious tease, "Traditionally, a ménage à trois has the man in the middle..."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera laughs along with Circe. Though she wasn’t so sure about everyone else just imitating in suits. The Nix was pretty sure with the right cut and fabric, she could rock the hell out of a suit.

“I used to think I was better at fighting until I got in the ring with Quick.”
    There was a soft chuckle, “And learned my skills aren’t as good as I hoped. But, with that fight we had in the Hedge, I learned my Contracts are more useful than I thought. And I’m not looking to learn how to shoot guns either.” A wink and laugh. “Good luck with building your supplies. I’d offer to help, but I don’t think I have anything that would help.” A shrug.

Smiling warmly at John, then looking to the elf, “I remember how shy he was when he first got here. So this is wonderful to see!” she said honestly.

She laughs again, “That’s a great point! I didn’t even realize the whole neopolitan thing!” so she was a little slow this morning. Totally blame it on not enough coffee.

Had she been drinking her coffee, she would have totally sip it out.

The surprise was evident on her face, “John!” she says with a gasp, “When you first arrived you would’ve never said something like that!” but clearly, she was impressed. Or proud. Maybe both?

Fanning her face, she chuckles and takes off the sweatshirt. Revealing a tank top, “Have to say though, some people don’t like sharing.” True story.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread