Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiled at John as she gave him a little wave with her free hand, "Mornin' roomie. Thanks fer that, yer a really hard worker," she looks to Sera, "He totally is like, all the time."

"Mmmhmm, food and coffee sounds good," she looks at the now full mug, "Grazie. Johnny?" She looks to the Darkling, "I still ain't sure why she's," nods her head towards Seraphina, "Here but ain't any reason ya can't have coffee and sweets."

Circe opens the box of sweets without asking permission, "Oooh, ya brought some good ones Sera," pink tongue licks blue lips in anticipation. But first another sip of coffee.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

Again, John blushed. He tried to cobble together a reasonable excuse for why Sera was here. "I kinda forgot to tell you, I guess." He ran a hand behind his head. "Sorry about that. I thought I'd be done earlier and lost track of time."

He slipped by to get himself a cup of coffee.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “He’s always struck me as a hard worker. And very thoughtful.” She says before sipping her coffee again.

“Oh! I can answer that!” she says brightly, “See, we always say we need to get together at meetings and such, but never do! So I was like, you know what, I’m gonna stop by! And here I am.” The cup was put down and her arms went up over her head. “I feel like I hardly know the mighty Queen of Summer and I want to fix that. Well, if you’re willing and all that.” If not, well, she tried.

Beaming, “I brought the best ones we had. We’re getting in some holiday themed ones this week, otherwise I would have brought those.” Sugar was a huge part of the Nix’s diet.

And there was the blush again, which never ceased to amuse her. And make her wonder what caused it.

"And here I thought you were avoiding me John! But you've been hard at work." she smiled again.

“How you guy been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe put the mug on the counter, facing John as he walked in for coffee. And decided to get in a stretch, "Don't sweat it Johnny," as the night shirt rose up it flashed the red silk of her pajama shorts, "And he totally as Sera. I mean whenever we get deliveries in the mornings he always lets me go get coffee and takes over talkin' to them," Circe giggles, "So thoughtful. Even through my wake up haze I recall some of 'em praising Johnny for doin' good." It was entirely possible they were praising him for something else.

Stretch complete she retrieved the sweet caffeine. "Hmm, so ya want ta get ta know me?" she grinned as she leaned to the left closer towards Sera, "Socially or a lil' more? In a Summer or Spring fashion, cause I gotta warn ya I don't have any boxing gloves. Soooo," she tilts her head to look at Seraphina with a angelic smile, "I would not be able to do anything less then the same kind of dueling by which I won my crown against another Summer."

Circe was less amazed by John's blush. Given how she didn't dress at home the Summer Fairest had gotten used to it. The elven Fairest nodded her approval, "He is such a hard worker, maybe he should get first dibs on the treats."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

A short-lived hope for a glimpse of Circe's physique under the shirt came and went. Like the Ode on a Grecian Urn, I am forever chasing someone out of reach.

He blushed as both Fairest gave their compliments and praise of him. He smiled cheerfully, "Aw shucks, thanks you two." He moved over to the pastries, and snagged one. Placing one on a plate, he sat down at the table. "This is quite a wonderful change of pace."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a little smirk at Circe stretching. Sera wasn’t stupid, she knew full well what little things like that did. To both guys and girls alike. So she simply sips her coffee before speaking, "Love those shorts! Are they silk?! You have to tell me where you got them!" she gushed.

The lean in didn’t phase her and she laughs.

“Well, I haven’t boxed in a few months, so I might be rusty in that department. And in regards to a Spring way, well, you’d need to buy me dinner first.” She says with mock seriousness, her eyes sparkling. “How about in a non-season way first? If things go well from there, we can revisit the question.” She tosses back, playfully.

Nodding to John, “I agree! First pick is all yours!” she gestures to the box.

“Everyone needs some down time to just enjoy good food and coffee! Too much work and all that stuff.” A shake of her head, “It’s bad.” Yup.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods at that, "Yup. Macy's I think is where I found 'em." She then laughs, "Well ya brought me breakfast so it'd only be fair. Ya think Johnny could join in?"

Circe chuckled happily as she sipped more coffee, "Sure lets got with a annual instead of seasonal. If we kept with the flirtin' route," she is all smiles, "I like gunpowder, metal, and killin' Keepers." She sips the coffee again, "Or we could try normal small talk instead. Seen any good movies lately?"

J
    John Doe

"From what I'm aware of, nothing ominous has come out of The Hedge, yet."

On the subject of movies, John spoke up, "I managed to collect the Marvel Cinematic Universe," he smiled cheerfully. "Everything from Iron Man to Infinity War. The collection is in the cabinet."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a look of surprise, “Macy’s? Really? Well, I know where I’m heading later! I need a pair! There is nothing like the feel of silk on the skin!" least to her. “Well it’d be rude to show up without something.” True enough. “Join in? I have to warn you, I don’t like shar…” and it trailed off as she realized Circe could be going a different way with it. “That’d be up to him.” Innocent enough.

She already knew about the gun thing. “Lets go with normal small talk for now. Because I bet there’s more to you than just gunpowder, metal and killing Keepers.” A wink.

“Movies? Hmm,” she looked thoughtful as she sipped her own coffee, “Nothing really too exciting. Like, I haven’t been to the movies in ages. I did just watch a movie called ‘Get Out’, and wow! Was an awesome movie!” better than she expected.

Grinning to John, “Well that’s good! Hope it stays that way.” Quiet could be good.

“Not too familiar with many of those movies. I mean, I’ve heard of them of course! But I haven’t, like, seen a whole lot of them. But Deadpool was amazing!”
    wait, Deadpool was Marvel right? She was pretty sure it was.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent collection it is Johnny," she smiles at him, "Netflix don't get the bonus stuff ya get on disc. Like bloopers," those were often good for a laugh.

"Ya can always use a man's opinion on yer new outfit. Cause ya know,"
    she grins at Sera, "Silence is golden but jaw droppin' it platinum, oh ho ho ho!"

As for movies, "Oh ho ho ho, it was really hard not ta laugh through the whole Deadpool flick. Johnny has good taste and I think he has that one," she nods at Johnny before holding up her free hand. She is making the wait gesture as she takes a sip of coffee, "Ah. But ya also gotta respect some of the oldies. Cliche but I do like Deniro and Pacino flicks. Especially," the elf giggles as she mimics shooting a gun with her free hand, "Given my long term plans fer stompin' out baddies crawling outta the Hedge. I plan ta have the exact tools ta quote the famous Scarface line."

Blue lips smile around her mug as she takes a sip, for surely they knew the quote and the allusion.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread