Watch

(Open to Aegis Cabal) Moving Day

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze pulls up to in a white pick up truck, and parks, heading inside with a box and coming out on repeated trips taking boxes of his stuff marked, "Clothes, Books, DVD's" etc. along with a sheathed katana and sword holder and a small musical instrument case like a guitar but about a quarter the size.

He has already been to the Circle of Creation, packing up first the personal effects of the Arrows living in the barracks, and then driving to those who already maintained their own private residences, taking it all to the new Sanctum of the Aegis Cabal.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

A motorcycle pulls up alongside the truck, and lack leather figure dismounts deftly and pulls off her helmet, shaking out her hair and looking up at the old firehouse. Phoenyx watches Kaze, allowing herself a small smile as she moves around to the rear of the truck and following him in with boxes.

"Thanks for helping move my stuff," she says as they move things inside. "It's bigger than I imagined it would be," she adds looking up on the ground floor. Something about talking to Kaze made small talk not sound so stupid. Even simple comments helped her learn about him, and that mattered, somehow.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

A big, black F150 pulled up to the front of the Firehouse that had once housed a very different Cabal, the First Talon sitting in the front seat with classic rock blasting. Was that AC/DC blaring? Sure was. It stopped fairly quickly, though, when the truck's engine got killed. The door opened and slammed shut, and Alastor's footsteps could be heard.

"Kaze. Phoenyx. Not bad, eh?"

He was behind them. Looking back his way, it was clear the F150's back end was piled with furniture and boxes.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Mighty looks over at the First Talon. She looks almost... excited?

"It's great. But you guys can fight over space for your V8s. I'm just gonna slide right past...." she says brightly, wheeling her bike inside the ground floor, grinning broadly. "Has anyone claimed rooms yet? Set a training space?" There's a pause as her head whips back around. "Wait....do we still have the pole?" Phoenyx sounds keen. For once, she's actually looking like a young 20-something and not a soldier.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins at Phoenyx, clearly excited to be moving into the new place! "Of course! I'm glad I finally get to use the truck to help!" he joins her, pausing a moment to just look at the exterior. "It's great!' he agrees.

When Alastor pulls in, Kaze nods, saying, "Phoenyx and I were just admiring it, Sir. I think we're going to really be able to learn a lot here!"

Kaze smiles at Phoenyx's excitement. "Oh, I got a used truck just so i wouldn't mind parking on the street. It's fine." he says reassuringly, "There is a pole; it's great!" he says grinning. "You can pick first. I'm going to be fine wherever I land here. There's plenty of space."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Bike inside, Phoenyx begins carting her (relatively few) boxes upstairs. She seems to live quite meagerly, except for her weapons and her bike. Practical things. "I call this room!" She hollers down the stairs. Her boxes are placed in the room closest to the pole and she almost bounce back down the stairs for the next one.

The next time, though, she slides down the pole, and for a moment actually giggles. A true, happy giggle, though it quickly gets covered up under her composure. "Kaze? Can you give me a hand with the last one?" She asks shyly.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs softly as Phoenyx slides down the pole! "That's great!" he says.

"Sure!" he readily agrees when Phoenyx asks for help. "Did you see anywhere to set up an indoor shooting lane?" he asks her. "We'll need sound proofing, 'cause law enforcement all has gunshot detecting now."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Not really. First floor has kitchen. Itll make good communal space, plus theres an open room that would be great for sparring," Phoenyx replies. "Not sure if we could make something like that. Might be better just to stick to local ranges," She says, lugging the last box up.

Typically, she has chosen a room on the top floor. "Thanks," She says to Kaze, treating him to one of her rare smiles."Itll be a bit weird having our own rooms after the barracks. Come by any time." Her cheeks touch with pink.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks!" Kaze says, smiling, "I will take you up on that." he says thoughtfully, "I haven't had a separate room for...wow, a long time, before college even." he says. "I guess I won't be in it all that much except to sleep though." he says. "Too much to do in the fresh air." he grins.

Kaze looks at Phoenyx thoughtfully, "Phoenyx...I don't mean to pry into your personal life, but...do you have permits for your guns? I mean, if we have to use a public range, it could come up."

A
    Alastor

A broad grin crossed the older Arrow's face as he watched the Talons play. It was so weird to think of them like that, as people who would take glee in a pole or in the notion of having their own room. He hadn't lived in a dorm in ages. Even Arrow barracks cramped his style, given his penchant for Space. Big houses were his preference. This firehall, though, it would do nicely.

"Yeah, Kaze, I think we're going to do just fine here." He looked around, curious where Weavebreaker was at. "Just fine, indeed." A grin crossed his face as he looked around. Where would he want to sleep? Probably somewhere more quiet, somewhere toward the first floor, somewhere in a corner, somewhere where he could watch the angles.

"Been a long time since I had to sleep with a lot of people around, myself. Not since I woke up."

He shrugged, hauling a box out of his truck, finding a room down there.

"How old are you two, anyway? Not that it matters, but it occurs to me that I know you both only in a military sense. We should fix that."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread