Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Disregarding work of the People was some releif. Emily keeps looking at the markings, tracing the shapes with one Dalu-clawed finger. "It's not Warding... at least, not in the usual sense. Uratha didn't do this. Hmmm...."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-04 04:00:56 Emily rolls 5 to Gutter magic? Int3+Occ2 (10 Again) 1, 7, 2, 6, 5 failure

Man... the Dice Roller is not liking me today. Sorry, utterly missed that Kel had answered my roll and I needed another.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grunted and his fingers flexed.

"Bah! New Age rubbish! We should find a locus and cross over. I want to see the other side before I make a decision."

His nostrils flared and he glared turned to the pack.

"Is there a scent to follow?"

His words were softer. He was looking at the pamphlets again, his furry brows knit together in sudden thought.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-04 23:35:06 Hector to know stuff rolls 4 to Intelligence + Occult (10 Again) 9, 4, 6, 8 2 successes
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt runs to the other posts to compare the scents from the paper Emily read to other hand written posts, trying to find a constant, a scent that is on all of the hand written notes.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-05 14:44:04 Matt rolls 6 to Find the right scent to track (Intelligence 4 + Investigation 2) (10 Again) 9, 5, 10, 8, 6, 9, 5 4 successes

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

While definitely not the work of one of the People who or what exactly made the symbols slips past @Emily Makerkith. It clicks for Hector though, or at least an idea does. It looks like someone tried to mash together different symbols of unity, with a flare for the sharp lines and harsh angles that are in vogue with the human's pretend magic on their shows. Matt Joule smells the many scents and is able to pick out each again should he try. Another scent underlies them all...it smells like a basement?

As I'll be away for a bit I will close out this thread tomorrow (the 6th) evening and open a new thread when I return (~12/17). Sorry for the delay between threads.

I'll talk with you all about where and how the thread will be set up. Hisil, Material world, where, that sort of thing.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

With the location and numerous scents the pack has all they need to find the source of the odd pamphlets in the material world. With Emily's sight and their collective understanding of the occult they seem to have what they need to investigate the pamphlets effect in the Hisil as well. As much discussion occurs as can with a pack of Half-Spirit Half-Humans before the pack goes on its way.

Closing out this thread. I'll kick up the new one when I get back (~12/17). Thank you all for continuing to play with my recent slowness.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9