Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily whistles a long, low whistle. "Fuck, man, I just wanted to know what your name was."

She listens to the long-winded confession, and shifts uneasily. Eating humans.... It just didn't sit well with her. Nomatter what the circumstance.

She tunes back in to hear Hector's offer. "Wait, what? Hey, uh, chief? I mean, like, I know I got that space, but, like, I... A girl needs her privacy, y'know?" Especially if Bea keeps coming round...
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach, Kelreth liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt tries to continue stoically ignoring anything but the Alpha, but can't seem to help himself. "Look, I know it's bad. I know it's taboo. I could lie and say I don't remember, but what happened, what I did, I do remember. I'm not going to lie to anyone, especially not myself. But,it's not ever going to happen again. It...changes you." he says. "And I'm not going to bring it up again either, if I have a choice."

At Emily's complaint, Matt snorts, "Privacy? Really? You mean like not having to stand around naked while other people talk about how inconvenient it would be for you to, you know, come inside?"

He sighs, "It would be so much easier, in the short term to just stay a wolf. But if I do the man thing, I won't need to stay with anyone too long." he promises, "I'll have my own place in a couple days, a week tops. All I really need is some clothes, and I can figure the rest out myself if I have to."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

A black cat just watching you may be normal to some people. But maybe not to Patrick ( MrGrieves ) though..maybe? What does make it weird is the soft twinkling bell sound that seems to follow the cat around. For days it appears and then goes about its business till one night, this night, tonight, that it simply stares until Patrick follows. Then it leads him here, to a railyard. That smells like Wolves.

~~~

As the wolves go back and forth with their version of polite talking Emily and Felix's phones give a soft buzz. If either of them are carrying theirs they will see:
    text

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    F
    Felix Grey

Felix simply remains in the background, watching as Emily and Matt spare verbally with one another. One complains about the potential of taking in a potential packmate, the other about being nude.

Felix, though reluctant to leave his wolf-form, for it was also his preference, knew the time had come to talk.

Shift to Dalu
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-31 00:19:01 Felix rolls 7 to Shapeshift (Dalu) Sta+Surv+PU (10 Again) 6, 6, 8, 1, 8, 2, 7 2 successes

Shapeshifting, the scrawny wolf took the form of a lean, almost thin Dalu. The usual small beard and 'stache the Meninna had grew thicker in abundance, as did the hair atop his head, though a significant portion appeared to stay thinning. Like their new friend, Felix had no clothes and stood in the Fall chill in all his bare assed glory.

"Both of your words stink of the Herd," he said, his voice neutral as his throat pushed the words roughly out. Was he complaining? Yes. Did he often grumble? Felix didn't think so, but the pack would likely decidedly disagree. Felix disliked bickering almost as much as he disliked small talk. "But... Emily brings up a good point. How can we be sure of your intent, whelp? Sacramento was once held by the Anshega. How can we be sure you are not acting on their behalf and simply haven't scarred your brands yet?"

Felix failed to expand on his comment regarding their statements, but he did not feel he needed to. Those who mattered for the moment would understand his view. Privacy was often a thing one had to push aside when helping whelps establish themselves. And nudity? Felix failed to see the shame in it. The ways of the Herd were often ignored by the Meninna. He barely made an effort in the eyes of the public, after all.

However, call it paranoia or plain caution, Felix was less ready than his alpha to accept this new charge into their territory. There were concerns. After all, how could they be certain taking the giant in was the will of Necessary Guile? Felix needed more, especially if he was to offer Matt a place in his home while he got to his feet.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily gives Matt an amused look. "Dude, it's not like none of us haven't see dick before, but I sure as hell never met a prudish wolf. Would you feel better if we were all naked?" She sounds deadly serious.

She scowls at Felix. "Even pack animals need their time apart, Groucho. How'd you feel If I were there staring whenever you brought some 40-something cavewoman back to your hovel for a good time?" The Ithaeur retorts defensively, cheeky glint sparking in her eyes. "Pretty sure I never saw a whelp that size.... And I never said Pure..." She trails off and shrugs. looking back at Matt. "Thing is, they ruled the roost here few years back. We're a little cagy, and so're you, okay? But If Hector says we'll try you out, he's the boss. Gave me a shot."

She moved slowly toward the Rahu, and offers a Dalu-clawed hand. Even hunched over, Matt can look the blue-haired Dalu in the eyes - he must have a foot on her at least, so even more if she were in Hishu as well. "Let's uh- Lets try something easy, 'kay? You said you got taught the basics by a pack back outta state. They talk about tribes at all? The we'll know what learning you got."

She feels a buzz and checks her Phone. she taps out a quick reply, looking up at MAtt for his response.

Sounds like Guile. At HQ. let us know what you got.

Emily turns to Hector. "Looks like Chris is getting lead around by Guile as well. He'll call in later."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt bristles visibly at older wolf's change and then his words, but then he shrugs as both Emily and Felix raise similar points.

"Yeah. You're right. I don't give a damn about being a naked man, it's being a man at all that's making me mad. I haven't had to be awake and a man for...a couple full moons anyway."

He chuckles, "Well, I am mad all the time, so that's not an excuse, just a fact. I feel naked because I'm not in fur, not because my balls are hanging out in the breeze."

Matt turns serious. "You beat them? I didn't smell...any other recent scents around here. Well not many. Anyway, sure. Test me. Do what you got to do. How do I show you I'm not one of the haters? I have no tribe. No tribe fits right. I feel like a wolf inside, not a man, but I like the city, more than the country. And computers...are like tooth and claw to me. Part of me. It's personal. I'm not into making a bunch of promises to spirits for help doing all the different parts of my life their way..." he says, glancing at Emily. "No offense." he adds.

10. Likes Xadun liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Heh Wrong acct

F
    Felix Grey

Felix shrugs offering Emily a rare smirk. "You ask like it would be the first time a packmate has seen me... perform," he said, "But I respect your prudence, Makerith."

Then the balding Dalu scratched his beard roughly, his eyes wandering to the newcomer, "Regardless of how you feel about the city, if you feel closer to your spirit as you say, you may be welcome among the Meninna, assuming you survive," he offers, his tone remaining serious despite his casual body language, "But that is not for me to decide, it takes more than one of Hikoan-Ur's followers to determine whether or not one is worthy... It would take time to gather them, but my offer is their, pup. And, if you are worthy, perhaps then you can ask Mother Luna for forgiveness."

He wasn't sure why Matt was concerned about bargaining with spirits. Felix never bargained with them, save the unspoken bargain of joining the Pack and thus attaining Necessary Guile as a totem, for he was not Ithaeur. Therefore, on that point Felix said nothing, it was foolish to offer advice on matters one knew little of. Felix didn't know much about spirit-bargains, but he was well aware the place the Urdaga held. And that, it seemed, was where Matt seemed to struggle.

Given his lack of clothes, Felix did not have his phone and simply gave Emily a nod as she spoke of Chris' Hunt.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt starts to speak, then stops, really listens. Then he says, "Thanks. I'm really not ready to consider it. My head is...all over the place, and I don't know if I'm really close to my wolf as much as I am not feeling like dealing with...things from a man's perspective. Which I have to do. So. Yeah. I know I am going to have to just work it for a while before I really know. I...I know it's an honor you even talking about it with me, so thanks. I don't want you to think I don't care. I am just so not ready."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"If this wolf wishes to remain apart from Tribe, so be it."

Hector stirred. And yawned. In the poor light, his heavy jaws, distorted by his Dalu shape, seemed large and ferocious considering the general size of his still humanoid skull.

"We are Urdaga. The Forsaken. We are not Anshega. Not Pure Tribes who snatch and mutilate every lone wolf they find. Those who join with our great Totem's do so of their own wish."

The Alpha's head turned at last to Emily. He snorted.

"Something has Necessary Guile spooked. I say we hunt. Start here in the rail-yards. See if something is amiss. Then... We see."

Hector stalked off, taking it for granted that the pack - including the Rahu Matt Joule Ruach - would follow suit.

@Kelreth I'm assuming this is part of a plot. Let me know if I'm wrong and was just a frame to introduce new PCs.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

15. Likes Kelreth, Ruach, Xadun liked this post
Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last