Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Always be prepared for battle." He says seriously, "Press the attack." he adds, "And...My master was right to say I was coming home, by sending me here." He says, smiling.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

That I don't like chains.

Phoenyx slowly lowers her defense as the chain is wrapped up. "That there is more than one way to look at the Hand. That when the opponent faces you, that is not the time to pause and prepare your actions."

The corner of her mouth twitches upward. "Though I think I could learn to like a different way."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Good work guys." She said with a smile. Weavebreaker had always been good about shutting down casting and ripping apart spells. Her shadow name was drawn from that aptitude, but with time she had grown beyond that. Still, she knew she had to get to a point where she didn't need to rely on the supernal as much.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

A
    Alastor

"A reinforcement of Adaptability is Strength. That is the lesson, for today." A nod. "You must be able to seamlessly switch strategies based on your opponent's, and punish them for their weaknesses. When they are vulnerable or over-committed or wounded? That is the time for your overwhelming speed, Kaze, unless you are so sure of your ability to overpower all of their defenses that you can afford to leave yourself overextended. Mages often have strong armours. Your style is very powerful. Just remember not to leave yourself open to a fatal counterattack."

And to Phoenyx: "As for you, Phoenyx - telegraphing a defensive stance invites an opponent to be tricky. Like when some weird motherfucker with a chain decides you need to play Hangman." He smiled, his bestubbled face splitting in a pleased grin. "Reflect on it, and welcome to Sacramento. I'm sure the Consilium will be gathering in the near future. The political situation is a clusterfuck. Our job? Make sure that clusterfuck doesn't die."

He gave them a thumbs up.

"Anything further?"

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, smiling. "Thank you, Sir. I will remember." he says. He stands alert and ready, either to be dismissed or instructed further or directed to a task.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I'll be ready for it next time," Phoenyx says with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, lips tugging in the corners.

Her brow furrows at the mention of the Consillium. "What exactly is the problem with the Consillium? You said a push towards organisation," the Obrimos says addressing Weavebreaker, "but why wan't that structure in place from the Diamond already? Are we still the guards of the Diamond, or do we need to be something else here?"

Phoenyx looks between the resident Arrows. "I just want to know what we're getting into. The situation sounds uncertain. And if we are to bring certainty to it, or stability, or both."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"When I was here, years ago, Banisher's were fairly prevalent." Weavebreaker considered for a moment that so much had changed from point a to point b. "I ended up getting called away on a matter, back to the east coast, where I had been for the past couple of years."

"During that time, the Seers launched a massive attack on Sacramento, altering the time line."

"So much of what was, is simply gone..."

"Needless to say, the previous Consilium held its' own issues, but any semblance of organization vanished. As the population started to recover here, we have ran into some issues due to lack of organization."

"Shoot, the last Consilium meeting, we were in the process of choosing Path Councilor's and one of the new guys, fresh off the boat to Sacramento, wanted to try to intimidate people to become Councilor with a Duel to the Death."

"Hell, that last meeting was all because of a duel between magus Epitaph and Knot."
    Weavebreaker shook her head softly.

"Some people are just acting too much and there needs to be some framework down because they have no damn wisdom to guide them otherwise..."
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, listening intently to Weavebreaker's words, and Wisdom, a serious almost grim expression at her description. "Service is Mastery." he murmurs softly under his breath. His posture is loose, and attentive, almost the same as when he was sparring, equally prepared to strike or dodge.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Huh. That sucks." Phoenyx says bluntly. "So. The Council is path-based, huh? If you would give me the Obrimos Councillor's details, I should really introduce myself to them. Unless it's you. Then I guess I'm ahead."

Her brow lowers as she looks at Weavebreaker. "Duels to the death? Sounds like we might have to protect these Awakened from themselves more than anything else. Are Duels common here?"

A
    Alastor

"You want to talk to Sand," Alastor answered Phoenyx. "I'm sure there'll be an informal gathering of the Consilium shortly that you can meet her at. She's an Apostate. Quiet type. And Duels happen, but someone proposing a death duel is... well, that's not a thing." He shook his head. Bacchus really did have big brass ones.

"Anyway. You'll get intimately familiar with it all soon enough. For now? Get settled in. Put your feet up. We'll see y'all soon."

Leaving them with his contact information, Alastor packed up and got set to head home.

We should probably wrap this up as another scene between Kaze and Phoenyx has started before this one entered continuity. Let's get this on the books so they can move forward.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread