Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Set in the Circle, in the Assembly Hall, as should a meeting of this nature take place. They were not rats scurrying around in the dirt and shit of the underground.

They were Mages. Wise. People.

This time she brought Thai, instead of pizza. Water and juice, she wanted clear heads and steady hearts. Not any clouded by drink. Banshee wanted an answer to the question she asked once upon a time that didn't happen.

Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"Afternoon, Banshee."

Knot was tired and he looked it. Tired of bullshit and politics and people living down to their worst selves and thinking it was a sign of virtue, like if you turned humility inside out and wore it as a coat. But short of embracing Hamia's lifestyle of more or less constant separation from the rest of the Consilium, he wasn't going to escape it by burying his head in his books and focusing on his experiments.

He knew this for a fact.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Faceshifter
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous)
    Nemo

Carries:
    Derringer
    Makarov
    Smartphone

+1
    SL
    PRE

A new face appeared, striding into the Assembly Hall as if she'd been invited there. Which, of course, she had. The familiar green shimmer gave Nemo entirely away. Perhaps it made one question just how effective the Guardian's tricks really were, considering how easy it was for other Magi to pick her out. Of course, Nemo had come prepared with more than just the primal glyphs twining through her pattern, though it would take a practiced eye to notice them.

"Is this the gathering of rich land owners who are tired of paying taxes?" Nemo asked, offering her (friends? Acquaintances? Marks?) colleagues a simple quirk of the eyebrows.

"I brought some tea, just in case we want to pollute some public waterways."

Two Faces rolls
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-24 16:17:29 Nemo rolls 11 to Two Faces (Wits+Subter+Gnos-2retry) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 8, 1, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 10, 2, 8, 6 3 successes
    2018-09-24 16:15:24 Kaze (practice roll) rolls 1 die for initiative 7
    2018-09-24 16:14:03 Nemo rolls 11 to Two Faces (Wits+Subter+Gnos-1retry+2HS) (10 Again) 6, 3, 5, 3, 6, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 9 1 success
      Disguise 3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-24 16:26:39 Nemo rolls 10 to Disguise (Wits3+subter5+equip2) (10 Again) 5, 4, 1, 10, 9, 3, 5, 4, 5, 9, 1 3 successes
    Spells and such
    Nemo. Thyrsus. Guardian of the Veil 1. Striking Looks (Androgynous).

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cricket

Cricket arrives at the Assembly Hall with a package of paper napkins and a box of assorted donut holes to add to the spread. His nose twitched at the smell of Thai. “Sick, smells awesome. Thank for doing this, your rally skills have been on point. I brought some white trash supplies, just in case.” He added with a grin over Banshee’s way before waving a hand to Knot and a woman with familiar eyes, but little else and he wasn’t decked in even the basic spells to see it as anything else.

Nemo’s The stranger’s quip makes him chuckle. “Wait, shit, we were supposed to pay taxes? I mean – yeah, obviously I wasn’t because of uhm – freedom.”

Presence
    (Genial)
    Striking Looks
    (Scruffy)
    Bacchus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bacchus had been waiting for this meeting. Ever since the question never asked, he had his fingers crossed that someone with sense would be putting an alternative forward. An alternative that allowed everyone to speak in equal measure. Where every voice mattered, no matter how krunked unconventional.

In the spirit of inspiring an open and uninhibited debate, Bacchus once again brought an assortment of drinks. There were other reasons for it too, but such was not for today's conversation. Bags of liquors and sodas with a bag of plastic cups were brought with him into the Assembly hall. The Shaman himself seemed rather chipper as he approached the magi, offering all a smile to the clang of glass.

"Hey folks." He said as he began to unpack the bags. "How's everybody doing?"

Bacchus wasn't a master mixer, but as he got a cup out it was obvious he could mix coke and cherry vodka together. The vodka poured generously, but until the Shaman stopped himself it seemed alright to him.

"Anybody know if an Obrimos is coming? A supernal cooler would be awesome right now."

Life may mean no hangovers, but Forces is what kept the drinks flowing.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Knot." she greets, fingers waving him off to one of the chairs, placed in a circle, within a Circle. It was poetic, and arthurian. No one would be the head of any table she laid.

Banshee stares at teh brunette who approaches after a greeting on her lips for a possible Libertine newly arrived, but the verdant glyphs and the familiarity present has her making the assumption of She of the Many Faces. "Nemo?" she still asks, and waits for confirmation, "There is the Diamond. The Assembly, and the Consilium makes Pentacle, yes?" she's sure of the intlegance of those already present. The woudln't misconstrue her words....although...

"Cricket." she greets, feeling. Well. Spots and stripes. "How does the day find you?"

She bows her head in thanks, "I find most things are better with food, and if all else fails in a dialogue, we might begin speaking of our preferences or dislikes of what we consumed."

Another nod, this one towards Bacchus, as he arrives libations in hand. "The one thing I didn't bring." she says, rather then pick a fight over someone's enjoyment of alcohol.

"I've invited an Obrimos, though I do not know if she will be joining us." Banshee admits to the Shaman. "Though....if all else fails. I do know Forces myself."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"She will be joining," arrival announced in easy tone.

Attire: Jeans, gray t-shirt, backpack
    Hair and Makeup: Up & no

Nods offered 2/ known individuals.

"What is it that is needed?" asked w/ glance towards food.

Looks: Delicious
    Smells: Delicious
    Hunger level? Increased but not yet fully activated.

Water = yes though.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Faceshifter
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous)
    Nemo

Carries:
    Derringer
    Makarov
    Smartphone

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Why are you even here, Cricket?" the transformed Nemo asked. "You were totally backing the wrong horses if you wanted an Assembly."

Which, was ironic, since he belonged to an Order that invented assemblies in the first place, but hence the questioning.

Nemo's eyes tracked over to Bacchus next. She thought about ripping him a new one, too. She'd basically handed him the Councilor-ship, and then he'd proceeded to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by issuing himself a lose-lose situation. Still, if they did form an Assembly, she supposed it didn't matter.

"And yes, I'm Nemo. I left the glyphs so you could all tell."

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Something about this disguise made her feel extra salty.
    Nemo. Thyrsus. Guardian of the Veil 1. Striking Looks (Androgynous).

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cricket

The glass on glass clack of Bacchus and his mobile bar’s arrival had Cricket tense. He was glad the dude hadn’t been turned into dust or a pig or something, but getting so close had him more nervous than smug about how things had worked out. He gave a nod the man’s way but turned to Banshee. “I really don’t know, thought I had it ditched the other night but then bam – was waiting outside my window this morning with a spotlight like a jerk.” He joked at Banshee before dropping the act and giving a more genuine bob of his shoulders. “Eh, am fine. Got all my fingers and toes, can’t complain.”

Sand joining perked him up. The group text was full of more mystery numbers than not and he was stoked to actually meet her. He was moments from reaching for a business card when Nemo revealed that some things weren’t very mysterious. “Oh, hi again and here for the company, obvi.” He dry snapped back at Nemo with smile that didn’t reach his eyes. “Here’s what I remember. Voted for Assembly -- that failed. Which, color me bitter, but no shocker everyone didn’t sing the same tune all at once. I was working with the rules that got picked. So, fuck me for wanting to buddy up with our Path’s only Master and previous title haver going forward, I guess.”

He reminded himself just how well his arguing had gone the last time and he took a deep breath. “Except, that shit didn’t happen, right?” He looked over to address everyone then. “So, yeah -- what is the plan here? Thought the Assembly talk did better 'cause wasn't Libertines pushing it, but if we're making a second pass I’d like to try and be helpful about it.”

Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"Banshee." Knot nods, greeting the woman who called them all together. "Bacchus, Nemo, Cricket, Sand." He takes some water while people start talking.

"So. The Council won by a slim majority. But, as as far as I understand, only three paths could settle on a Councilor. Or four, if Aurora decides to keep the seat by default." Knot wasn't sure what the end result for that would be. "However even if she does, she's the only Thyrsus in town who's not here. I know I'm not a Thyrsus, but it seems like that makes her a sort of lame duck, at best. I won't assume what it means that the Obrimos Councilor is here," Knot nods at Sand, "but I'll admit that I'm damn curious."

"So yes. To me it seems more people want a Council, but there's not actual enough support within the community to make it functionally legimate." He looks around at everyone else. "And honestly I don't think the Council as a whole is going to go forward as a governing body with the best interests of the community at heart. So yes, I'm fine with letting the people who want a Council to handle their governance. I think we should handle ourselves. I think that we, as a community, are small enough that a vote is a reasonable means of making a decision when a decision needs to be made. What do you all think?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread