Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You know, Lady Circe, I think you may be absolutely right. Stunning is the word." He turned to the Blue Elf. "I suppose that depends on who the crown manifest upon," Rhodes says with a grin. "If it is me, I can't say it's my style. But you could always set it atop our centerpiece as a fitting symbol, until the Leaden Sovereign becomes known. We have discussed it at length as a Court, but only the Wyrd will tell...."

He sees the other Changelings enter. "Freya! John! Welcome to our Celebration of the season! And looking very fine, the pair of you, I must say. Come in, come."

The Flowering turns to Seraphina, and tries to stop his heart fluttering. "Indeeed I am." His grin grows a little wider. "I'm sure we will have plenty of time to converse a little more - I have decided I don't want to stray too far from this fascinating place. You were off talking with Nana about the Hedge, I recall. I was intrigued, but alas, I cannot be everywhere. Did you have any ideas about exploring the local area?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

B
    Blink

Seraphina, Ingrid, Blink continue here

S
    Sasha

Sasha was a little struck that someone spoke to her right out of the gate. Then she realized, it was Autumn’s welcoming. She’d smiled when Rhodes spoke to her. It was rare she was addressed in such a way, it tickled her and her cheeks glowed a little. “Greetings to you Rhodes.”

She briefly smiled back Ingrid before turning back to the Leaden Fairest. “I know you are busy at the moment, but if you need to speak to me privately any time, I will make time for you.” She said quietly before raising her voice back to a normal level. “I have been well yes. With all the new people I have been very busy as of late.” She chuckled but there was nothing in her laugh that said her duties were overbearing.

And not a moment after she said that, a beautifully frightening bird made her way into Autumn’s Witch House. “Hello.” She smiled to Freya in a warm and friendly greeting. It may have been confusing since the Fairest emitted such a cold chill. The woman’s intense beauty was hard to ignore.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid detaches herself from the group that has formed around her, briefly.

She moves to where the drinks are located and pours something for herself and Seraphina .

Nodding and murmuring greetings to those that she knows Freya John Doe Penance Nana Echo she makes her way back to her group

And more properly joins the side thread...
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The arrival of her roommate neither went unnoticed nor unspoken upon, "Johnny! I knew you'd look great in that!" a fist was raised into the air towards John Doe. Wait, it was a thumbs up.

"Oh ho ho ho, Seraphina it was very complimentary," Circe didn't miss a beat in joining the beautifully dressed Fairest in laughter. Good thing about a lack of shame was it prevented blushing.

"Hmm good ta know. I suppose fast ballin' it ta whoever gets it is the wrong kinda crowned," Circe is glad someone paid attention to her question. She was in charge of Summer. A blue neck stretches backwards with a pop of joints as the metal crown falls into a waiting hand behind her back. Circe then starts bouncing it into the air and catching it with one hand, "Just ta worn ya Rhodes. If the rest of Autumn gets pissed at me fer puttin' it there," the smile she'd worn turns smarmy, "I'm tellin' 'em it was our idea, oh ho ho ho ho." Once the laughter dies down she sings out, "Be right baaack!"

Unless someone physically stops her, Circe takes Rhodes' suggestion to heart. Still bouncing the crown one handed, the Summer Queen struts up to the centerpiece and places the crown on its head. A massive grin then crawls on her face. Turning with her arms spread wide at her sides, her Italian accented voice rises loudly, "To whoever the mantle of Sovereign goes, a iron crown here can be chose, deny this gift will earn no foes, I offer just for fun don't ya knows, aaaaand I am done with the prose!"

The loud Fairest gave a exaggerated bow as she finished.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

N
    Nana

Nana kept her focus on Penance – but it wasn’t easy with the rapid fire beauty of Circe, Seraphina, and Sasha as each arrived with a different sort of charm. She didn’t notice any hesitation for the handshake, it was more strange when absent anyway. “Yes, fingers crossed. Before I arrived, the rumor was Autumn was dying here. To see it like this means a great deal to me and, I’m sure, everyone.”

She bent forward at harsh angle to put a hand on the cage’s cloth where Penance reached. The tendons of her neck taunt as she kept eye contact up to her, smile remaining despite any painful looking contortion. “Oh, just a – little helper for something in honor of the night.” She was far more happy with the interest than miffed about any prying. “Once everyone has arrived and settled, you’ll get to meet her.”

She cautiously righted back up from the cage to see John arrive in an impressive suit, bow tie bringing her genuine grin, intense as it might be, back fully. She waved his way, but didn’t want to crowd anyone. She was glad Seraphina waved Freya over. She didn’t want to have to keep stealing glances at those magnificent feathers. “Sera, everyone is right, you look magnificent.” She was very glad space heaters had been thought of and the sentiment carrying fully over as she looked to Sasha . “Queen Sasha, glad to see you again. The light is perfect for that dress.” She said with gesture to its shimmer of sequins.

She watched Circe plant the metal crown on the centerpiece and gave a small clap to the theatrical moment. This wasn’t a gloomy sort of Autumn here and she found it entirely fitting. The crown itself though. Ugh, better than a tiara, but no. It still seemed a waste to throw out and she gave a side note to Rhodes amid his keen attention to the guests. “You know, it could fit in Edna’s. If no one does take it, perhaps feature it somewhere? A crown in memory of the former Dread Lady has the flare of regal history to it, give it a chilling history to tell the guests in her honor.” Her eyes still alight with the festivities as the group mingled.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The smile reappears, “That’s great to hear! We’ll have to exchange numbers and meet up sometime soon.” Comes the angelic voice. “I’m glad you’ve decided to stay! I think it’s a decision you won’t regret.” She didn’t regret her decision to remain in the Freehold.

A nod, “I don’t believe we’ve come up with any plans per say, but we’re both very interesting in going in. It sounds like it could help her with Goblin Fruit, and I’m always up for an adventure. Maybe you’d like to join us when we get something setup.” She offers the charming Fairest.

Shen then turns back to Ingrid and Blink. Joining the side thread.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya watches the scene before her, smiling to Seraphina and Rhodes as each in turn beckon her to join the greater group. For the latter, the smile is slightly wider, owing to her at least casual familiarity to the Flowering. Hearing an unknown voice gift its own greeting to her, the bird-thing turned to regard Sasha with a look of curiousity and, mildly interest. Her smile tugged to become a coy grin, granting a hinting glimpse to the fangs that rested beyond the flesh, "Good evening," she offers as she moves to proceed onward. A taloned hand gestures to the collection of Lost near Rhodes, signaling Freya's intended target as a warm, inviting look spreads across her features. She wondered if the woman, who she had overheard was a Sovereign, would join her.

Flattering... The notice of a Sovereign beholden to another Court seemed noteworthy to the Hunterheart, of course. Either way, it seemed impolite to ignore the invitation of Rhodes and Seraphina to mingle. Freya nonetheless hoped this Queen Sasha would not take offense.

During Ingrid's brief foray from her group, Freya dips her head in respect murmuring a greeting of her own before the porcelain wraith returns to her friends. Seeing as Seraphina is busy, Freya wagers that setting up near Rhodes is the best option, as the Flowering seems to remain available to the greater group. Before she can move in, however, the Den Mother watches Circe's antics, giving an amused huff and gently shaking her head. With the laughing Fairest's humorous rhyme done, the Beast that is Freya finally ventures forward.

Sliding forward with a definitive purpose, Freya's form makes it clear that She-Who-Stalks sleeps soundly in her cage, her feral nature under lock and key. Her walk is even and calm in its procession and a gentle, warm smile alights her lips. Nonetheless, the glinting talons of the Den Mother's hands and her nigh-unblinking stare remained as an unspoken sign of the animalistic spirit that resided within. Finally stopping near Rhodes, Freya would regard the Flowering with her round, glassy eyes before dipping her head lightly in greeting, "Rhodes, you look well," She says, her voice genuine. It was more than a mere compliment, the pair's previous associations were hardly at times when either looked their best.

And here the air was calm.

There was no blood on the wind.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods to the Winter Queen, repling in an equally low voice. "That is most kind, and I shall take you up on that offer. I hope that after this evening, we may have several matters to discuss."

Raising his voice to a normal level again, he smiles. "Excellent, excellent. I noticed even in my short time we have had several intriguing new arrivals... Tiphon, Barnabas... The lovely Freya, of course," He geasures to the beast lady, waving her over. "Freya! Please, you must meet Lady Sasha, the Onyx Sovereign. Until later, Lady Winter." He inclines his head, returning to the other guests.

He gives Circe an amused look. "Symbolism is lost on you, isn't it Lady Circe?" he says wittily. "The start of the celebration, the Queen of Summer setting her Crown atop a centered holdingplace as the Wyrd draws out it's Autumn Lord... or Lady? Sounds fitting to me..." He smiles, moving over to Nana as Circe flounce up to the centrepeice.

"There's a place over the Mantle it would rest quite handily," Rhodes agrees to the Wizened. He leans in close and says in a low voice, "Although I must say, I find it far too gauche to actually wear. I'd leave a crown to the Wyrd any day." There's a smirk, as he strolls back to Circe, presenting her to the gathered People as she bows, and matching Nana'a light applause. He turns to the Wizened. "Give it a few minutes longer, and then we should probably begin the meal."

Rhodes returns Seraphina's stunning smile. "I'd like that. I've found several opportunities for the right kind of mind." He listens to the Fairest's plans for the Hedge. "I would be interested in joining the pair of you. Ensuring a few trods and roadways could bring easy travel for us. Maybe open the Hedge up enough for a Market to pass through. You'll have to let me know." He gives her another broad smile as Sera turns back towards the Spring Queen.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

N
    Nana

Nana kept up her genuinely happy appearance, even stretched and taunt as it was, as Freya came over and Rhodes dropped that she was of the newer arrivals. “Hope that you are settling in well. Sasha did make my welcome very pleasant." She added to the suggestion that the two should meet "Is this your first time in Sacramento or a – return visit?” She had been dumped out in the same State she was taken, but knew that wasn’t true of all. Old natives could be made strangers so easily for the Lost.

As Rhodes came over she nodded with the Summery observation. “Bold, but would be so odd otherwise.” She had to work to keep from doing more than smirk with Rhodes’ aside about taste. She waved a hand at him as the snicker fought hard to appear. “I know exactly what you mean – about the mantle piece. It would look much nicer there.”

With his talk of timing she put her hands together. “Yes, once everyone is settled, I’ll only be a moment for my – toast, I suppose it is.” She gave a glance to her supplies as they rested on the stairs of Edna’s for the moment. “Oh, we’ll certainly keep you informed.” She said as the Flowering spoke about Hedge adventure. “At the very least, a suitable spot for the Hollow will need to be found if we’re still to see that dream realized. Supplies too I’d imagine, doors linked, secured as well would be ideal.” She was honest in being impressed by how this all looked, but to have somewhere they'd built together to host events like this tugged at her sentiment as much as the Hedge work it would require did for her curiosity.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread