Ended
Watch

(1809) Autumn Equinox

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    B
    Blink

Blink couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the beauties playful words. She gave a quick nod of her head, as the chuckle died down and grabbed a bottle of liquor. As she unscrewed the bottle of - she twisted the bottle in hand to see the label - Amaretto. Blink's attention was drawn away from the bottle to Ingrid. She took a quick swig and handed the bottle over to Ingrid.

"Heya! I'm Blink. Drink?"

Blink returned a wave and a nod to Penance. "Hey Penance."

"Rhodes." She said with a nod and gave a wave to Echo. "Echo."

"Nana" Yet...another nod...and another wave.

"Circe!" Blink shouted. "Seraphina."

With that shit knocked out, until the next face showed themselves, she turned her attention back to Ingrid. "I do remember you from the Summer Coronation."

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Sir Rhodes!" Lucifer called to her oath-bound ally. "Will you please see to our guests? I'm afraid that there's something urgent I must take care of."

She did not wait for a reply, instead she quickly turned towards her leonine lady of glass, her lips parting in an infectious smile as she took hold of Echo's arm and begin to guide her away from the gathering Freehold, out of the pooled light and into the embrace of the night's gathered shadows.

Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

S
    Sasha

Sasha had an outfit altered at the Studio. It was a trial costume for the dance company, and they didn’t intend to use it. So, she had it tailored to her body, and it fit like a glove. The sequins were just the fun touch she wanted, with an air of something else that only few would understand. She contemplated a top hat, but didn’t wear it, and fixed her hair into a French knot in the back.

Upon arriving, she entered to where directed. She gazed and took in all the details that were set up by the Leaden court. The lanterns provided a soft glow on her nearly alabaster skin, and the rush of cold air around her would be enough to announce herself without speaking a word.

She immediately saw Ingrid, Circe and Sera an smiled a familiar grin to those she knew well. She looked around to see all who was there. Violet eyes glanced to the table of food and drink, which she would pass on like she had done many times before. She noticed Nana and was pleased to see her, and Blink, who she hadn't really spoke to yet, she offered both a smile. The Fairest felt a little edgy considering what happened at the last Coronation. She was poised and purposeful as she made a slow stroll as she further walked into the Witch House.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid welcomed Seraphina with a quiet susurrus of wordless friendship and a gesture from a free hand. The slight relaxing of her posture also communicated all that needed to be said.

To Blink : "Oh really? Well... I was a little busy back there. So. I hope that you have settled in okay? Was the summer to your liking?" The Darkling's eyes were fascinated by the lithe woman's glowing tattoos. They almost missed the understated entrance of the Onyx Queen Sasha . With effort Ingrid recovered and sent on a smile.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes inclines his head to Nana at her thanks. "I like to think we have our own flair on the season." The twisting shadows behind his fellow Autumn seem larger, more poinent... Has her Mantle grown also?

Circe's boundless energy has her leaping over to Lucifer, but it is Seraphina's stunning entrance that takes the Flowering's breath away as he swallows drily and tries not to stare. He recalled her beauty from the Motley Mixer, but had missed a chance to introduce himself, stolen away by his passions. Rhodes drains his glass, and watches at the masked beauty stands by Ingrid.

"Absolutely!" he calls across to Lucifer's retreating back. I wonder where those two are off to. But more important matters... After all, the duty of a host is to serve. He sets his empty glass down and sweeps forward, whisps of thunderclouds whipping out behind him and his mantle whipping up the tiny leaves scattered across the ground.

"Please, ladies. Help yourselves to the drinks," he says, an easy smile spreading across his features. "We will be sitting down to dine once as many as we expect arrive - this is a celebration of the harvest season, after all. In the mean time, I have ensured a small range of wines, beers and liquors, and something lighter for those that do not wish to partake - teas and juices of all kinds." A casual arm wave towards the table behind him.

Rhodes inclines his head respectfully to the Spring Queen as he passes. "Lady Ingrid. Always a pleasure. And the lovely Sererphina. We... met briefly at the Mixer, I recall. What an... unusual dress! So elegant. Please." He gestures the small group further in and gives the Treasured his charming smile, being careful to remain focused on her face and not trail down the fine white cloth, before moving on the Sasha.

The twisting winds clear a path as he arrives at the Winter Sovreign. "Lady Sasha, What a pleasure to see you again. And if I may say, what a fine little number you're wearing?" He inclines his head towards the Onyx Sovreign. "I had hoped to see you since the last Court, having enjoyed both your and John's company... but, what with getting settled, and one thing and another... Preparing for the season, of course..." He spreads his hands apologetically, and smiles. "Still. I hope you are well?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe did a double take at the sight of Seraphina. "Wow," ears bobbing as the blue skinned Fairest mumbled, "Scopami Seraphina, letteralmente con quel vestito addosso. Molto molto carino." before grinning widely, "Seraphina ya are truly ironic. A Winter yet ya never fail ta be smokin' hot! And stunning Rhodes. Stunning is the word here," she nods her head.

She spins around suddenly to shout "Heyo Blink!" with a friendly smile on her face then just as quickly turns back to check the drinks. She is slightly disappointed as she takes a strange juice. The alcoholic selection isn't to her dry tastes. She then walks over to Rhodes, having to roll her neck slightly to balance her head piece. "So Rhodes? Lucy didn't answer the question. I'm gonna toss this headgear after Autumn gets the seat but I don't know if I'm tossin' it ta the new Sovereign or the souvenir stand."

Circe is all cheerful smiles even if her scowl looks annoyed. "Opinions?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

P
    Penance

Penance pays some attention to who comes in, Seraphina in particular drawing her gaze. Quite a bold decision, she'd didn't think she could pull that dress off even if she wasn't showing her true colors tonight. A twinge of envy tugged at her chest because she could tell she wasn't the only who'd noticed the Spring's appearance. Just once, maybe it'd be nice to be seen like that. ...But since when did an Ogre in a ballgown sound like a good idea?

But most of her attention was devoted to Nana , who she was sure this was her first time officially meeting. Her outfit was befitting in its own right, even if it wasn't as showy as the Fairests but you know what? That's was a good thing, this fit her more than dress of gauze would've. And the cage... now that was the most curious, why was she carrying a cage around for?

"Penance. It is nice to meet you." The Corpsegrinder was a little hesitant to shake the Wizened's hands, though she wasn't sure if it was she'd afraid she'd scratch her or if it was because those unsettling tendrils undulating at the tips of her fingers. "I am only doing my duty. I am happy to help my Court with our party. I want it to be, how you say, a big hit." Given her lack of emphasis, she probably didn't catch the secondary welcome in the Chiruregeon's words.

Despite herself, Penance found her hand making its way down to the cage and trying to lift its veil with an extended claw.

"May I ask what you have there?"

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Though still rather new to the Freehold, Freya too had heard of the coming coronation.

Seasons changed and so too was the Crown to change possession. It was not only polite for Freya to accept the invitation and join in the festivities, but also valuable. For Freya could do with knowing more of the local Lost. And they could do with knowing her. For that she was certain.

For the event, Freya chose a backless, if subdued dressed. It suited her Mien, allowing the feathers on her back and neck the freedom they were often denied. Like so many others, Freya made no efforts to hide her Mien, allowing the others to see her in all her savage glory. Approaching the growing crows near the witch house, Freya would not a few figures with whom she was familiar, but all were busy integrating with the greater party.

The Den Mother, however, needed to acclimate and chose to remain on the periphery for the moment near one of the heaters, her taloned hands folded in front of her as she observed the Lost before her.

Those gathered seemed gracious and happy to see one another, despite the myriad of Courts present. At this, a small smile crept at the Mother's lips, with the barest hints of her fangs peaking from beyond.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

J
    John Doe

Shopping with Circe had given him a few ideas - and an income to afford it. He arrived with a winter colored suit. The Darkling took stock of others present: first and foremost Sasha , Ingrid , then Seraphina .

With practiced movement, he looked for Rhodes . I hope he gets that crown. We've got so much to lose if he doesn't. He upheld the man's request of keeping his mouth shut. Now, it was time to see if that would pay off.

Finding a spot off to the side, he quietly observed the gathering.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A smile and wave, “Hey Blink! Really enjoyed that get together, was fun.” Laid back, which was good.

She looks towards their hostess as she disappeared with Echo. An eyebrow was raised, interesting.

The sudden chill in the air had goosebumps erupting all over her body and she looks to see Sasha. Though she knew no one else had a Mantle like that.

Smiling, “Sasha!” she waves, “I love that outfit on you!” she gushes, eyes sweeping all over the Dancer.

Ingrid didn’t say anything to her, but seeing her slightly relax was all she needed to say. She hadn’t talked to the Darkling about the events, and probably should have reached out.

She turns to the charming Fairest as he addresses the crowd. And was happy to hear they had teas and juices.

“It’s Rhodes, right?” asks the angelic voice as he talks to her, “We did. Though I regret not getting to know you better. And thank you!” beams the Nix.

A smirk was offered to the blue elf, “I have no clue what you said, but I hope it was all good.” She jokes with a light-hearted laugh.

The one who called herself Penance was new, but she was focused on Nana, so the Treasured doesn’t say anything.

Another new face walked in, this one with an intense look to her. Sera offers a friendly smile and wave, motioning her over. Freya

John might have a shy presence, but his blue suit made him stand out. Sera begins to smile, but it falters as he made his way off to the side. She had been so used to him standing beside her, that it felt off to see him by himself. Was he ok? Did something happen? Did she do something? She wasn’t sure how to take it. Sapphires blink a few times as concern appears on her face.

But after a few seconds, she simply turns back to Ingrid and Blink. Though worry still itched at the back of her head.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread