Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo eyes the mirror man with suspicion, brow raised and lips pursed "Suuuuuurre." she says, then rolls her blade sharp eyes, before she sits to enjoy her glittery coffee and the chocolatey pastry.

COLOR="#ff0066"]"Echo. Spring~"[/color] she sing songs. Then laughs and gulps some coffee, "So-" she starts, pastry torn and chewed in her mouth, she swallows. "What do you do for fun 'round here?" Setting the cup down, "I mean other then this fab-u-lace place."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow was raised playfully as she attempted to look stern. A lousy attempt, but it was still there.

“Uh huh.” She peers at him over her coffee up, carefully sipping the now fresh, and hot coffee.

Sapphires watch as he takes his coffee and joins them at the table. He was a nice guy, though the whole sneaking around thing had to stop. She was already jumpy enough as it was.

Smirking to Echo, “It’s nice to have more Spring in town!" they didn't nearly have the numbers she wished they had. Enough numbers to be the most powerful Season in the Freehold.

“For fun? Well lets see,” she puts the cup down and raises a hand, counting down items on her fingers, “shopping is a very enjoyable way to spend the day, then there are the insane amount of clubs the town has. There are way too many to choose from and it’s often best to hit multiple in one night.” She confirms with a nod, “There is a beach, nothing to big and fancy, but has sand and water if you like swimming. But laying on the beach and people watching can be exciting with the right people.” Then she realizes, the chick was a tiger type cat, she probably hated the water. That was a stupid idea, oh well, she’s said it. “Though maybe the best question is, what do you enjoy for fun?” she asks with a look.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John forced a smile upon his face. He could tell Sera was teasing. Still, he scared her and he felt bad about it.

He was content to listen to the conversation between the two. The Lioness was worth keeping an eye on.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

She grins, "It is very nice to see all the Springs in town. Haven't been disappointed. Shoulda come to Sacramento sooner." smirk and a wink.

Drumming her fingers against the table, "Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll." she says with a fanged smirk, tearing off some more pastry. "I love a good party. The sex, aforementioned drugs. Booze. Good music. Better time." slinging more coffee back. "Shopping is a yes. But not a oh ma gawd yes. Love the parties, obvi. Suntanning is....well. I can enjoy it, but pass." She might exude Fairest or Beast, but she's a Darkling through and through.

Turning to the mirror man, "Hey John. So, what brings you out? The glittery coffee, the sweet as sin Fairest makin' it? 'Cause let me tell ya, I could go for a good ogling Sera intermission."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

John got quiet, and she kind of expected that. Echo was someone new, and she knew how shy he could get, so she doesn’t push him to talk.

“You should have. Though we’ve seen our fair share of Spring coming and going over. Maybe we need to brainstorm ways to make them stay.”
    Returning the wink.

Was she surprised by the admission? Not really. The Darkling oozed sex, drugs and rock’n’roll.
    “Well, I’m not tuned into much of that scene.” Anymore, “I do know there are lots of clubs with live bands, various rock bands. Some big names and some local bands and I hear they’re quite the party.” She’d heard customers and staff talk. “Seems there is always a party going on somewhere, rather it be a club, or a private affair.” Again, not a scene she keep tabs on anymore, she had her time in club and party circuit, it almost killed her.

“But I bet you’re still fun to shop with.”
    She says playfully. The Nix loved to shop, with having a steady income now, she could build her closet back up. She loved looking god and turning heads. But she also understood that it wasn’t for everyone.

For her, sunbathing was about being seen and people watching.

“I’m running out of stuff over here.”
    She said with a light musical sounding laugh, “But I’m flexible, and still would like to hangout sometime and get to know you.” A sip of the coffee.

Then came the question to John, which surprised her a bit, but not too much. The Lioness seemed comfortable enough to speak whatever was on her mind, and she commended her for that.

Though she was sure John wasn’t going to like the question, and probably blush like crazy. But she can’t come to his aid everytime he got uncomfortable, this was on him now.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes liked this post
    J
    John Doe

As a result of his Durance, John's eyes were bleached into silver to match the rest of his body. He had learned to stealthily shift his visual receptors even as someone was looking at him directly. The Mermaid was walking away. He was stuck to socialize with the Lioness.

Not that he was the jealous type, Echo's brazen admission of "ogling" the Treasured Nyx, somehow, greatly bothered him. "Sera is not your goddamn eye candy." He wanted to shout at the new Spring. No, that thought was not given voice. He worried how it would appear to the woman who helped him achieve so much.

Sera told me I have to open up. He reminded himself. Time to put that into action.

Taking in a deep breath and slowly exhaling, he spoke. "My free time involves taking care of the less fortunate. I help those who cannot help themselves. I draw enjoyment from seeing others overcome their sorrows."

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Slurping her coffee, the Razorhand nods. "Heard the club seen is epic 'round here. I need to check it out." whipping her glitter moustache with the back of her hand, "But if it's not your scene...what is?" she asks, plopping her head into a hand.

"I am the life of any party. Even a shopping one." she nods decisively, "Not really a shopping whore. I normally grab what i want. Fix it. Or maybe just pair it with random things. Wear it until it's hardly good to wear, then wear it some more." a wink.

"But. Isn't like your jam to keep the Sorrow plentiful?" looking genuinely confused, the Spring wiggles her broken glass claws around the Winter. Feeling the chilly breeze surrounding him.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

So John was going to avoid the question? Huh, that was one way to handle uncomfortable questions. But the answer was interesting. They both enjoyed helping others, his to overcome sorrow, her to help the achieve their desires.

“Oh, I enjoy going out to the clubs. I just don’t partake in the after parties anymore. I used to, a long time ago, and see nothing wrong with those who do. I just prefer to go and dance and be seen.”
    She answers, “My scene has change over the years, and most of my free time is spent here. The stage is where I’m most at home, and am quite content to spend a whole evening up there singing.” Not very exciting, but it was her thing. She lived to sing.

“Fix it?” she asks, “Do you do your own alterations? Cause if so, that’s pretty cool. I couldn’t sew or alter anything to save my life. I’ve been lucky that I haven’t hurt myself or someone else with ‘spinning.” She could hedgespin. Well, a bit. She was no where near the artist Mhairi was, but she could do small things. After all, she did make her necklace. But to alter clothes from a shop? No way. There’d be nothing left.

As the question was posed to John, she brings the cup to her lips once again and waits for his answer.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Bump "Bump" this post
    J
    John Doe

The Darkling suppressed his urge to sigh heavily at the Lioness. Narcissus came back as a cat, he thinks to himself. Or, maybe, a Keeper picked up an actual lioness, and she ended up as a two-legged. Either circumstance was feasible, in his opinion.

"That is a misconception with a grain of truth. There are Winters who intentionally cause tragedy. Any Onyx Sovereign with Clarity knows to weed that behavior out."

Once it was discovered, of course.

"There is a difference between "plentiful" and overabundance. Left unchecked, any of the seasons can end the delicate balance of any given Freehold."

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo smiles, "Whoo! Go guurrl!" she claps, "You're self control is far superior to my own." slurping some more coffee, "Sera darling, you're simply made for the stage. I can totally see why you made this place to have one, to here you sing must be divine."

She laughs, waving her clawed hand in the air. "Not like that. I mean like. I can't afford the jeans with rips in them so I buy cheap ones and make tears on my own."

She cocks her head, ear twitching as the mirror man speaks, "Huh." she stuffs the last bit of pastry into her mouth, "Didn't think there'd be Winters who'd go around causing tragedy. Not with the whole 'Silent Arrow' thang. But ya, makes sense. When a Spring goes all..." she just swipes with her claws with a frown and a steely look in her blade sharp eyes, "It's not pretty either."

Flicking hair over her shoulder, "Ya I get that, but like. We're out of balance here right? It's Summer, but there's only one here. The Queen. She's awesome. But. There's all of us, Winters, Springs. An Autumn or two - maybe. Then the rest. Claim no Season. So it's gotta be a challenge ya? Like. Ugg I don't think I'm saying this right. But you get it ya?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread