Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

She listens and hums along with what's said. "Might be worth figuring it out sometime. Never know when you need something from the Market."

The Lioness grins, fangs gleaming in the light "You like, just met me! Are all the Lost 'round here as sweet as you?" she laughs, "Yes! I'm going that far! You're a sweetheart, and totally a wonder women!" she leans over to John, silently asking for his opinion.

"Like thrift stores, like not in style, not fitting. Layers, dirty, grimy. Like John says staying clean on the streets is hard. And know there's like makeup we can do that'll dull our sparkle. Like, not done make up, but like bags and red blotchies. Like. No primer or foundation, no eye shadow, or liner, or lipstick. Like nothing." and by the face Echo makes, she has an opinion no no make up. "Probably colour contacts for you, you're eyes are amazing darling. But they're to noticeable, to pretty, they have to much life and love to capture that Sorrow." her head bobs, "Or ya, models or actresses that have fallen on hard times.....uh. Pimps might try to pick us up though. If we do that. Or not. They might not care if we're our gorgeous selves or not."

"Like ya. I'll put away some money to buy some stuff, I know the barter system is a wonder, and people need it. Desire isn't all sex, drugs and rock'n'roll."

One week to go folks!
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

J
    John Doe

The Faceless nodded to Sera. "I'd be grateful for it, thanks. Getting the right goods to the right people can help everyone get a leg up in the world."

His head turned to Echo, "You seem quite interested in this. Maybe it could be something for later on. Maybe get the Freehold to help those lost to the streets."

The Darkling sipped on his coffee some more. "Thank you for the coffee and pastry. I'll see who I can talk to and do my best vouching for you."

Good to close?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Could always head in one weekend, see if anything is up and running.” With enough people, it wasn’t that bad in there.

She laughs as well, “I just enjoy seeing others happy.” Not to mention, she’d been the mean girl before, seen how devastating it could be on others. She never wanted to be that way again, hence going out of her way to be helpful. “And the chocolate seemed to make you happy.” True story, it was in her eyes, totally in her eyes.

“I do thrift stores all the time, guess I haven’t been hitting the right ones then.” Or maybe she’d just overlooked the frumpy stuff. That could be.

And no makeup? She’d done no makeup before, wasn’t her favorite look, but she could do it. “Huh, maybe I can find something on Youtube or something.” She says as she thinks out the whole thing. “The contacts should be easy enough to get.” Maybe some dark brown ones? She wouldn’t even recognize herself without her blue eyes. A chuckle then, “Wouldn’t that be something? Someone trying to pick us up.” Suddenly she was unsure of the whole thing. Would the possibility of a pimp trying to pick them up bring back too many memories?

Beaming, “Great! We can work out a time for you to pick them up, or I can bring them somewhere, totally up to you.”

Picking another piece of pastry, there was a nod before she popped it in her mouth, “Just be careful, don’t want you to put yourself and your standing at risk.” Cause that wouldn’t be good.

Good to wrap if you guys are

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Sounds like a plan. Take a party and venture forth!" she says dramatically and poses in her seat. Then a laugh escapes her, "Maybe like take a poll or something. Going into the Thorns isn't for everyone, but everyone might need something from the Market. Could get it for them, and barter back. Ya know?"

"You are a -" she stops, because what she was going to say was a nice thing, it might not be the same for a Treasured "an amazing women. And you have my thanks, my deepest and sincerest thanks," she nods quite seriously while snagging a pastry and tearing into it.

"Your tastes are sublime, you would find the gems and ignore the coal." she says around the fluffy, chocolate goodness.

With a fanged grin, "If they get to handsy I can gut 'em." she points out blandly, the thought of violence isn't shocking to her.

She nods, "Yeah I want to help. Not to long ago I didn't know where to go or how to get there. I was lost," she smirks, but there are shadows within her blade sharp eyes.

I'm good to wrap too
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread