THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Epitaph
    Striking Looks
    (Death's Angel)
    Epitaph

Nimbus:
    When Epitaph draws upon the fearsome power of the Tower of Doom, the shadows grow deep and every living being appears to be horrifically rent in an orgy of grotesque murder.

Month Long:
    Death Sight pot 1
    Death Armor 2e pot 1

+1
    SL
    PRE

Epitaph let her hand drop, regarding the pristine profile of the Sylvan Doom before her. She stared for some moments, pausing only to bade Knot farewell. Finally, however, Epitaph paced around to where she could regard Vauban and Banshee in the eye once more.

"You are correct," Epitaph declared, her black stained lips quirking. "I do have much to learn about the Fae. Perhaps, if we do agree to become a cabal, you could teach me. I, of course, would share my knowledge with you. Equal exchange is something that I do strongly believe in, which is surely beneficial for a cabal, no?"

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

No one reacts not how she assumed they would with her admission there, they break off into neatly divided lines, and no one looks back.

Words pierce the air and her reverie, the immaculate lines made voice.

Her perfectly painted lids fall closed, briefly, opening only to repeat the motion. Her shock, ill defined and uncarved upon the room, but present. She had assumed the Cold Mirror would not admit to any fault on their part.

"That....sounds reasonable." Banshee nods, "I do not approve of the hoarding of knowledge." she says again, testing the waters.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Epitaph's comment causes Langdon to pause before completing a shift to follow Knot. "I hope your discussion goes well." With that the Stalker makes his way to speak with Knot.

Langdon exits this scene to Split Ends

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

"Mr. Cheekbones?" Alastor said with a chuckle. "All right. Let's talk. I promise, I won't make a skin suit out of you, but if you want to check with the future, feel free."

Alastor joins Split Ends.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The Living Dead Girl, The Haunted Man, and Death's Angel split off over here!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread