Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The theater was dark, a few lone vehicles parked about the lot, presumably custodians, security and night owls rehearsing. Twist's footsteps as she led the way through the quiet theater were confident and self assured. Whether it was because she was Twist or because the theater was hers didn't matter.

The small rehearsal/practice room she led Izayoi to was as expected for a theater that did Cirque Du Soleil style work. Wood polished smooth, a wall of mirrors, a water cooler, a low bench to drop off bags, a cabinet assumed to be stocked with various equipment, a stack of tumbling mats in the corner.

Allowing Izayoi to precede her into the room, Twist stepped in lightly after her, a smile still lingering from the tea house.

Izayoi Goto Saber Sloth
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shadow follows the delightfully delicate succubus to the Ballo Della Notte. Smile still apparent as her lighter steps trace the path that the surer footfalls had provided until they came to the designated practice room, Twist allowing her to pressed her.

Izayoi inspects the room, and it's contents curiously. Slowly moving from one item to the next as a breeze would caress the budding leaves.

"I must say, that I am impressed." Izayoi murmurs as her gaze is captured by the daeva once more, "My imagination is carrying my off. With enough dedication and effort, any performance can be magical, but with a rehearsal space like this...truly the gods would weep with joy."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist watches the evaluation patiently with little concern to if it would meet approval or not. As her confidence is affirmed with Izayoi's spoken judgment, she smiles slightly, a small lowering of eyelashes at the compliment.

"As you mentioned earlier- practice makes perfect. And so I find that if I equip my theater with perfect practice space, the shows themselves cannot help but be worthy of their reviews."

Stepping past Izayoi and further into the room, she glances over her shoulder at the Mekhet. "Tell me... where is your imagination taking you? Perhaps we can bring it to life?" Again a lack of worry in her posture and gaze, only confidence that what she offered could be delivered.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

(blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Each step carrying her further into the room -- closer to Twist -- draws her away from the door, the exit -- turning back. Hesitation, prudence by another name will only carries one so far and once you commit, you've committed.

"I imagine a play of colour. Grace and beauty. A journey of discovery, two coming to be one, for a moment. Timeless as it is. Until light explodes and a torrent of passion is untamed." Izayoi's voice a whisper, echoing in the space.

The Shadow, on silent steps draws herself even closer to the Daeva.

"Might we bring imaginings to life Your Grace?" she asks, closer still, the press of her close to the other women, her breath hot puffs, against red stained lips.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist doesn't move as Izayoi steps closer, her dark eyes watching, a small smile on her face as she listens.

"What kind of Daeva would I be if we couldn't..." Twist whispers, her own words tangling with Izayoi's breath just before she closes the distance between their lips.

The kiss is light, the play Izayoi requesting starting off. Fingers lay gently against the other woman's arms, trailing down until teasing into light tangles with Izayoi's own.

Blush!

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Unneeded, but very need breath mingles together in that timeless moment of before. The it is now, lips press and tongues taste.

A momentary reprieve, "I am beginning to see the reputation of the Succubi are not unfounded. Shall we dash away all my doubt that I ever thought otherwise?" said, as the Shadow presses a tantalising trail of kisses up and down the lovely arch of Twist's neck.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A self satisfied smile curled the petite Daeva's lips upwards at Izayoi's words. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back, she indulged in feeling the kisses, the sound of excitement in Izayoi's voice. And then, instead of answering verbally, Twist tangled her hands more firmly into Izayoi's and tugged the other woman back. Back toward where the tumbling mats were stacked. Back until with a final tug and twist, they would be falling onto them unless Izayoi resisted.

And then Twist set to upholding the reputation of her clan.

Fade to black?

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

After they tumble upon the mats Izayoi debates making cooing sounds of praise, gentle teasing murmurs against artificially warmed flesh, or simply enduring until she cannot, all to know the true extent of the skills of this deceptively delicate Daeva.

Fade to Black!

Closed Thread