Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires take in the curious bottle, perhaps making sure it was water and not something else. But she trusted Circe, and it looked like water, so she smiles, “Yeah, thanks.” And takes a bottle.

The Nix would be lying if she said the heat from the elf didn’t worry her a bit. Summers were known for their tempers, and would Circe follow suit of other Summers?

But she was perhaps a little too relieved when the Fairest cracked a joke instead. A public beach wasn’t in the place to getting a heated debate about things.

The corners of her lip pulled up into a smirk, “But one night stands can be fun. Though I suppose that depends on if you’re into those type of things.” A slight shrug.

Looking back to the Beast, “I was thinking it would be good to have something a little special at the coffee shop, and why not have it be local art work.” Plus, it could help Cyndee get her art work seen. She liked helping and this felt like helping. “I would probably ask you for suggestions actually. Maybe you could come by my coffee shop one night when you have the time, and see if you get inspired or something.” She offered, accepting the paper. Ah, so maybe she’s meet with Ingrid? Seemed a safe assumption if she had the address for Funderland.

A nod of understanding. “I can’t wait to see more of your work sometime, only if you want to share it of course.” Cause Sera wasn’t going to bug the poor woman to show her her art. She’d show it if she wanted to.

Then Cyndee stood. And damn, she was big. The Nix takes a tentative step back, eyes darting to Circe. Sera could fight, but she didn’t want to do it alone.

And then it was defused. Just like that.

The smile returns, relief obvious. “So what do you think of the city so far?” she asks before remembering something, "Oh! And my coffee shop, Garden Grounds," she begins, "coffee is always on the house for club members." a nod to the Beast and another to the Fairest.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is chuckling in amusement at Cyndee's response, "Wow Cyndee, ya are big and aggressive. Thaaats a positive," she sing songs giving a little victory V. The Summer Queen has no issue bending over to retrieve a pair of bottles, picked up in her free hand both by the neck.

Standing back up Circe is still grinning, "Our club has so many calmer folk. Nice ta see someone else that takes the aggressive stance with club business." She flashes a grin at Sera, "Yes they can Sera but ya gotta be careful. If yer gonna see 'em again it can get awkward." The blue elf pauses as she holds up the two bottle necks, jiggling them in her hands so the bottles' bottoms shake at the the other ladies. "First impressions are oh so important after all. Know yer crowd and make them say wow."

The Queen of Summer was approving of this new arrival at present.

And Sera had been talking coffee shop art show? Interesting. "I know I can't offer ya too much on this debate Cyndee. My business is much less displayed then Sera's. But I can tell ya she has kick ass, sparkle coffee. Hmmm," she looks over at Sera, "Ya mention the club's funhouse yet? Or are we not there yet?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

C
    Cyndee Whitney

The giant Changeling seems a bit surprised by Circe's response.

"You think? " She looks back at her spiked tail, which is currently in the process of displacing her beach chair with its swaying. "Recent change. Use to suck it up. Be thick-skinned. Now I'm defensive. Not good for business. Employers don't like aggressive. Buyers don't too."

She takes the bottle from Circe's hand, cracks it open, and downs the majority of it in a few gulps.

"I'll swing by. See if a muse hits." She takes a moment to fold up her chair before it starts leaving a trail. "City is different. Electronic. Lots of lights. People seem less friendly. Not like before."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She personally didn’t see the harm in people being calm. Sera had just learned that a calmer head in an aggressive situation usually worked in your favor.

But she still smirks at Circe as she accepts the water, “This is true. Things do sometimes get awkward running into a one night stand. But if both parties are cool with it and not expecting a relationship, sometimes it's not too bad.” A nod as she takes a sip.

Laughing, musical in tone, “Glad you like the sparkle coffee. We do bubble tea now too, and that’s proven to be quite popular, should come try some.” She wanted to get to know the elf a bit more.

“Oh, no, we haven’t talked about that yet. I was just assuming that the address listed here meant that she knew something about the club headquarters. But I could be completely wrong.”
    Sapphires look to Cyndee.

Couldn’t someone be both thick-skinned and defensive? She liked to think she was both, picking her fights.

Smiling, “Great! If all else fails, there’s coffee and tea.” She liked to think people could get inspired by her coffee shop. But who knows? People draw inspiration from a variety of things.

Not like before?

“Are you from here?” another sip of water was taken.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well Cyndee that'd probably depend on the boss and the clientele," she giggles, "Or perhaps the occupation really. Aggressive is probably not great for selling," Circe rarely used the tactic herself. It was not a good idea in her line of work to have people getting angry.

The mention of bubbly tea gets a laugh out of Circe as she has to stop drinking more water until she stops laughing. "Bubble tea on which ya toil, makes you want me to visit to cause trouble?" Shakespeare might be rolling over in his grave for that one. "Hmmm, I didn't see the address Sera," blue shoulders shrug, "Guess I ain't a perceptive GB Smurfette. Since ya know," a blue index finger points at the easel, "I didn't notice that while walking up. It screams artist more then a sign would."

Though something Cyndee says quirk's the interest of Circe. After Sera asks her question, the Summer feels the need to add in her own spare change, "Oh, different? Might I ask if this different is a where or a when?" The Summer Queen certainly hoped Cyndee wasn't from a time before cars or anything like that.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

C
    Cyndee Whitney

"Yeah, Ingrid told me about it. Gave me a place to live. Job too. Very sweet, that one."

GB... Smurfette? Was that a new Summer title? Didn't seem like position in Summer. Maybe it was an informal title.

"Both. But not too severe. Grew up in Georgia, moved to Los Angelos. 1980s. Not insignificant. But could be worse."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shaking her head after Circe spoke, “I know it doesn’t help in selling coffee and treats. Though the same can be said for customers. Being aggressive doesn’t really get your far.” At least, not with her. She’ll gladly throw out an aggressive customer rather then bend to their will.

The Shakespeare like quote gets a raised eyebrow, “Well, things are always more interesting when you’re there. I think you might get a kick out of the little edible bobas in it. They’re flavored and really add something to the drink. So come try some, on the house of course.” She never wanted to charge her fellow Lost. Though if she wasn’t there when they showed up, she couldn’t really help it if they were.

Looking apologetic, “I didn’t really show it to you either, just tucked it away so I wouldn’t lose it. So my bad.” She could admit when she made an error.

Eyes widen and a pleasant look appears on her face, “She is! Glad you’ve met her and she hooked you up.” Seems Ingrid was settling into her new job quite well. Not that there was a doubt in Sera’s mind.

She didn’t pick up on an accent, and didn’t people from the south have them? She thought they did, but it could be something she was wrong about. “I’ve heard nothing but good things about Georgia, and that it gets pretty warm down there.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her right ear and eyebrow both raised, "Eighties? No. That ain't too bad. Better then something like Prohibition," the grin was back "And ya missed the boy band craze," she took another sip of water, "It was not a good craze," Circee shook her head.

When Seraphina declares life is more interesting with Circe around, that gets the subject to laugh with a smug grin as she nods in agreement. "I'd offer the same from my own business, but I don't think the quality is gonna be on par. The markup for quality with my, hmm, products absolutely skyrockets." Plus she didn't want to talk about it in front of Cyndee. Not until she knew if Cyndee was cool with that kind of business first.

Circe looks at Cyndee, "Hell yes Ingrid is cool. But," she turns to Seraphina with a glint in her eyes, "I do disagree with ya on one thing Sera. Being an aggressive customer can get ya pretty far," she giggles as the glint proves to be mischievous, "Depending on how good the bouncer is at throwing!"

Circe hadn't noticed any accent either. As for Georgia the elf had never been. Or bothered with. "It does doesn't." her Italian accent doesn't hide the lack of surprise, "That's why I preferred Jersey myself. Plenty of air conditioning."

C
    Cyndee Whitney

"Mostly freelance. Let my art do the talking for me. When I talk too much... usually don't make the sale." She looks away for a moment as she thinks about the last time that happened. Friendly couple. Well-off too. Shame what happened to their vehicle.

She clears her throat and looks back up at Circe. "You sell goods too? How is business? Advice?"

She shrugs her shoulders noncommittally to the comments on her home. "Hot, yes. But California's not too different. Weather wise. Attitude by far more different."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a snort and chuckle, her head shaking as well, “She speaks the truth, it was not a good craze.” Nope. “But the 80’s had some great music.” She thought it did, and still had lots of 80’s music on CD.

A grateful smile was offered to the blue Elf, “I wouldn’t know what to do with your business.” Still not a fan of guns. “But I’m sure the quality is superb and worth every penny.” Least she imagined it was.

Another laugh at Circe’s joke, the girl was full of them.

Then talk turns to business, and it wasn’t business talk she could really participate in.

As the talk turns to California, “How so? Do you find people more friendly in one state over another? I have to confess, I’ve only been to Georgia handful of times and I didn’t get to interact with many people.” She had a strict schedule at that time to wakeup at a certain time, do pageant stuff, then train and practice. Not any time to socialize.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.