Ended
Watch

Fun in the Sun

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    J
    John Doe

Feeling the Fairest's scaled fingers against his own, followed by her re-assurance, he visibly relaxed. Slowly, a smile crept up on his lips. "Okay," he said. A moment of thought was given.

"You're right, I do need a bit of confidence, and," he offered his hand to her again. "I think this could be good practice." Hanging out with a Spring could definitely help with that. "I hope I can help you with your goals. A coffee taste taster would be a good start. But, I want to help more."

"Let's check out the fountains."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow was quirked in surprise, sapphires looking at his hand. But the look softens as she decides to accept his hand. Her fingers gently wrapping around his.

Looking to him, the smile remained, “You’re right, this is a good start. And maybe I can help you gain some confidence.” She offers. This was certainly a good start in her book.

A light musical laugh, “Coffee tasters are always welcome! You’ll be the first I call when I get a new coffee or drink in.” why not?

A quick look of confusion, “Help more?” she wasn’t sure what he could help with. “Well, I’ll remember that if I figure out what direction I decide to take. Or if I’m working something out.” She was just going with life and how things flowed.

Smiling once again, “Yes! The fountains! I can sit by one all day and just get lost in the sights and sounds.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The warmth of Spring against his cool Winter touched skin felt wonderful. He smiled once more. "Thanks again," he knew he was being excessive with his gratitude. That didn't quite matter. Sera was his friend, and he was her new coffee tester.

He considered himself as exceptionally fortunate. He found a friend in this big city. Perhaps, even more than a friend. Patience, he reminded himself. There was still so much more for both of them to learn about one another.

The Faceless walked at her side, his gentle grip holding firm with hers. With the sun beating down on him, his Seeming's skin itched. John decided it wasn't severe enough to interrupt their moment. He likened it to a mosquito bite. They'd find shade, eventually.

"This place must get beautiful when the flowers bloom."
    He commented as they walked along. "Do you have a favorite flower?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She simply looks to him and nods as she thanks her again. Which seemed a little weird to her, but maybe he wasn’t used to people being friendly to him. It was possible. But those people would be missing out she thinks. There was defiantly something different about him, something she hadn’t come across before.

Eagerly nodding, “I’m sure it is! I love how everything will come together, a tree begins to spout little green buds, then the flowers begin to awaken. Simply magical!” a wide smile on her face as she talks.

“A favorite? Now that’s a tough question! There are so many beautiful ones.”
    But she appears to think about the question. “But if I had to pick one, I would say the cherry blossoms. I don’t know if the city has any or not, but I’ve been to some Japanese themed garden with them.” So she’s seen them in real life. “I’m not sure if it’s the beauty of them, or what they symbolize. But I just find myself drawn to them. But now that I think about it that’s a tree.” She then laughs, “So not sure if those count. But now for a regular flower growing from the ground? Then most certainly orchids.” A nod. “But I can’t keep them alive.” A frown, “I have black thumbs and not green ones. So I have a few fake ones in my apartment. How about you? I know flowers aren’t usually a guy thing, but you don’t strike me as being like most guys.” Maybe he had a flower he liked. Maybe he didn’t.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The Faceless nodded in agreement. Spring did have undeniably beautiful colors.

His lips twitched in thought, "Cyclamen , stands out for me. It's able to endure the winter season. It can get pretty cold in Wyoming...and they're not quite fond of the sun. They grow in the shade." He grinned, "I guess that makes me a walking, talking cyclamen then."

"
    Hellebores are also very cool, too. One of the club members in Laramie had a real green thumb." A Flowering had two green thumbs. "He knew everything about flowers. He'd get super excited about the first day of Spring. Hosted a big flower party - no joke - guests had to bring flowers as part of a contest."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She gently shakes her head, “I’m not sure I’m familiar with that one.” And then seems to remember she has a smart phone in her bag. Reaching with her freehand she pulls it out and proceeds to tap the screen with her thumb. A picture was pulled up,

“Oh!” she purrs, “It’s beautiful!” she gushed looking at the picture. And then catches onto the joke and giggles, “Maybe.” She says with a wink. “Wonder if they grow anywhere around here? Though it probably doesn’t get as cold here.” Which was sad, but maybe she could find some at a greenhouse. But then again, she couldn’t keep plants alive.

“Another one I don’t know.”
    A light laugh as the same process was done again to look the flower up. “And another beautiful one! I have to say, you have amazing taste in flowers.” She compliments. Much better then her love of orchids.

“I actually kind of like that idea! It’s a perfect way to welcome spring, well, if you have a green thumb that is. I’d have to bring fake ones.” She jokes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I doubt they'd grow in the wild here," he replied. "It's better suited for a greenhouse." As she got the joke, he grinned, giving a little squeeze of his fingers with hers.

"I know this probably sounds random," the Faceless opened up, "would you like to do one of those paint-your-pottery sessions? I think it'd be fun. Maybe we could paint one another onto ceramic or something."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A single nod, “Ah, was worried about that. But maybe there’s a local greenhouse that has them and is open to the public. Sometimes a flowers true beauty is only experienced in person.” Plus, it’d be something different to see and do.

“Random is sometimes good.” Says the Nix with a grin. She liked doing random things. It was different and there was no telling how much fun it could be. Plus, she was the whole life was too short to not have fun and be random.

“Paint your pottery?” she asks, “I’m not familiar with it. Do you like, just paint random pieces of pottery or do you like, make it first, then paint it?” she’d heard of the painting classes that was the new trend. But not with pottery. “But I’ll try anything at least once!” it was different. “But if you want me to paint you, I’m afraid it wouldn’t turn out that good.” A laugh, “I’m lucky if I can make a stick figure look like a stick figure.” It was true, she didn’t have much art talent.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Maybe pottery is the wrong word. I think it's ceramic." The Darkling seemed to be sharing a secret. "But! There's ready made art and you can buy then paint in any way you'd like. It's called..." He smiled cheerfully, "Painting with a Twist."

"I won't judge you for your painting skill. I'm sure you're very good at a lot of other things."

The Faceless had definitely become more talkative the more he spoke to the Siren. "If that's not you're thing, there's always billiards, and bowling. I only know 'cause that's what I saw while wandering the streets at night." He then added, "The public pools should be opening in a month or so."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Ah, well ok. Like I said, I’ll try anything at least once.” It could be fun. “Painting with a Twist? Is that like, painting on a canvas? Cause I think I could get behind that. Hell, lets do both!” she suddenly decides with a flourish.

A light musical giggle, “Oh, there are defiantly a lot of things I’m good at. Designing a successful coffee shop, decorating and throwing parties. But after that it’s a toss-up.” Of course other things were better left unmentioned.

It was nice to see he was opening up. He was really a great guy once he did.

“I love playing pool! Not very good at it, but I play to have fun anyways.” Which was the whole point anyways. “And I’ve recently learned I love dancing too! Went out with Mhairi and Ingrid and I was actually good at it. Never really danced before.” She was definitely going to be out dancing more.

“Swimming would be fun too! I hear there are some gorgeous lakes here too. But pools are fun!” seemed the Nix was up for anything and could find fun in whatever she did.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.