Ended
Watch

Fun in the Sun

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    J
    John Doe

Her voice was soothing. "Thanks," he whispered. "I really appreciate it." The Darkling was soaking in her warmth - both physical and emotional.

Sera's teasing made him blush again, "If you insist," he stuck his tongue out at her. "I'll make a pitiful attempt at resisting." He wriggled it at her, teasing in response.

"I didn't know Sasha sang."
    He didn't know much about anyone in the Freehold. Then upon learning she might sing, "Go for it, I'll park myself in the front."

Once again, smiling, John thanked his good fortune for meeting Sera. "A few umbrellas sounds like a good plan."

"You're right. Life is too short to be unhappy...especially with glitter coffee." The Faceless rested his body against her side. "Sorry if I'm all mopey. I'm having a tough time realizing this isn't a dream. Back home, life wasn't as laid back as this. On the surface, sure, quiet as anything." The cool breeze of his Mantle flickered. "There's stuff I obviously can't say too loudly. But, I feel like you're the best person to talk to about it. You're so nice and warm..." Doe realized he was possibly cuddling up with Sera. "If...uhm...this," gesturing, "if this isn't okay with you, I can move away, if you'd like. Personal space and all that."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A laugh, “Careful, you’re playing a game with the master.” She teased back.

Nodding, “Oh yeah! I didn’t know either until she sang for us and I was like, wow! She’s pretty damn good!” not as good as she was, but, not everyone could be a Siren. Laughing, “I just worry that people will think I’m trying to out perform them. Which makes it hard because I feel most comfortable on stage singing. So we’ll see.” She didn’t think the other Lost in the Freehold felt that way, but she’d come across it before.

“Great! Maybe I’ll get some of those Japanese style paper ones! Those would be really pretty!” plus, she could use them around her apartment after for decoration. Yup, it was happening now.

Some of his words made her heart ache for what he must have gone through in other Freeholds. “I’m sorry you had to experience life like that, it couldn’t have been easy.” She gone through a few that were rough. “I’m always here if there’s stuff you need to talk about. Sometimes just having someone to talk to helps a great deal.” She’d listened when drunk Mhairi vented, no reason she couldn’t do the same for John. “Could even swing by the coffee shop when it’s closing time and talk if you ever need. There's free coffee, muffins and an ear to listen.” Her and Quick had done that. But come to think of it, they hadn’t spoken since. Huh. She’d have to reach out and see how he was doing.

A light laugh, “It’s fine.” Some people just needed physical contact to feel comfortable. “Personal space is sometimes something I’m not to good with it.” She was a Fairest and a Spring.

A piece of bread was tossed again.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

He smirked in response, "Challenge accepted," his silver tongue wriggled at her again.

"I doubt they would get upset," John gave her an encouraging tap on her forearm. "No one has a monopoly on any specific talents." He shrugged with his opposing shoulder. "If not, I can stop over and listen to your singing. I promise I won't tell on you."

This Winter would keep her performance secret.

"Japanese umbrellas? That sounds great. Are you a fan of the country?"

The Darkling smiled cheerfully. His Wyrd heart beat a bit faster. Sera was a true friend. A single orb of silver welled up at what appeared eye level. "Yea, that'd be good to do one night." The tear was blinked away a few times, before it ran down his cheek.

Shyly, he asked, "May I give you a hug?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A light shrug, “They probably wouldn’t, but I’ve been in places where people got all bent out of shape. But we have a good group of people, and most I’ve talked to are super supportive.” Maybe she’d sing, maybe she wouldn’t.

Laughing, “I’ll remember that. My coffee shop does open mic nights and karaoke on the weekends. It’s actually really popular!” she liked this Darkling. He was easy to talk to and fun. “But if I sing, then you have to as well.” she adds with a wink. The Nix seemed determined to pull the Darkling out of his shell.

“Uh, kinda? I don’t know much about it, but I love the culture and symbols. Like cherry blossoms, anime and the like. And the fans are really pretty when used in decorations and stuff. But I bet it would be an amazing place to visit someday!”
    maybe someday she’d be able to afford to travel.
    Whoa, wait, was he crying? This was something she wasn’t used to. An emotion she knew little about being showed.

What should she say?

“Oh, uh, sure!” she’d also never had someone ask to hug her. Her own cheeks flushed briefly. The bread was placed beside her as she wraps her arms around him and hugs him gently. “I’m, um, not really used to someone asking.” She says lightly.

Emotions.

Ones she had little to no experience with were going on.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"That's good to know. I'm liking this place more and more. Sacramento is a good place after all." He then smiled brightly, "Okay, but I'm awful at singing."

When she accepted his request, the Faceless set aside his bread. He wrapped his arms around her, a light embrace. "I...figured it was...best to ask." John rested his head upon her shoulder for a moment, "I haven't had anyone to really talk to. I was right all along and no one listened to me."

The Darkling released his grip, and picked up his bread. "Thanks," again, silver welling up. "I'm sorry for this being super awkward."

Wits + Empathy + 1 for circumstance. Successes 2 or higher

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Another laugh, “Come on now, I don’t think you’re that bad!” while it was true that there were some terrible singers, she wasn’t sure John was one of them.

She returns the light embrace, waiting for him to release her before continuing.

“Well I have to say, you’re one of the few gentlemen I’ve come across. And it’s kinda nice.”
    She says with a shy smile.

“You can call me anytime you need to talk. Or stop by the coffee shop, I’ll always make time if you need me.” Sometimes only another Lost could understand.

A frown, “I’m sorry no one listened to you. Sometimes you just can’t make people listen no matter what you do. It’s nothing against you, some people are just bullheaded that way.” She reached for his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. “And if something happened because they didn’t listen, that’s also not your fault.” She’d been like that, not listening to anything anyone said to her.

Nothing good came of it.

Releasing his hand, she grabs her bread and tosses a piece.

A light laugh, “You’re fine! Some awkwardness is expected when you don’t really know someone.” She lowers her voice, leaning a little closer, “But between you and I, I don’t think you’re that awkward. Just need a little confidence.” A wink was added as she leaned back, tossing another piece.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Cuddling with the Siren, her warmth and support comforted him. The gesture of compassion, a simple squeeze of his hand, melted the sorrow freezing his heart. "You're right," his voice flowed with sincere gratitude. "I feel a lot better now."

John looked up at the tall Fairest, "Would you like to go for a walk along the river, or sit here for a while more?" He was smiling widely once again. "I'm okay with either. Just spending time with you is all I needed."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A wide smile appears, “Good!” with a nod of her head. It was what she did, made people feel better, or, well, she tried. "The weather is too beautiful and we are having too much fun for any sad feelings."

Thinking over the options, “I say we go for a walk, see the rest of the park. Maybe we’ll even find a few trees or flowers starting to awaken.” It was something she loved, seeing the plants come back to life after a cold winter.

She wasn’t sure about his next words. It wasn’t something she’d ever been told, and she wasn’t sure how to feel about it.

How should it make her feel? The Treasured wasn’t sure. Is this what Mhairi was talking about when she mentioned not knowing how to react to some things? Or was this different? She honestly didn’t know.

But it felt weird. Though that was something to be figured out later.

Jumping up, she grabs the bread, then reaches out to pull the Darkling off the bench, “Lets go!” she says with a mixture of excitement and eagerness. “There is much to see!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John gleefully took hold of her hand, "Thanks," he said as his thumb locked into a grip to stand upright. A fluid movement of his hand entwined his fingers with hers. A moment passed when he realized he was holding her hand as a romantic partner. "Er uhm." He attempted to extricate his digits.

"I didn't mean to do that,"
    his cheeks darkened with mild embarrassment again. "Muscle memory kinda gets a little over-excited, you know? Heh heh..." he knew that she knew it wasn't true.

Again, trying to overcome his lack of confidence, "Uhh, where too?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It took her a moment to realize he had entwined his fingers with hers, as her reacted the same way. Almost like an instinct.

Then there was a sense of sadness when he withdrew his hand. And she didn’t know why. This wasn’t normal for her. It’d been years upon years since she felt anything. It was weird for her, and she didn’t know what was going on. Why should there be a tingle of anything with someone she just met?

Something wasn’t right, and it scared her.

But instead of showing that, she flashes a smile, “It’s ok, it’s almost like second nature when you take someone’s hand.” Her voice upbeat. Though there was that little voice that urged her to just grabbed his hand again.

But she doesn’t. The smile softens, “You have nothing to apologize or feel weird about.” She looks him in the eye, “Seriously, it’s ok.”

Sapphires held his for a moment before looking around,

“Lets see if we can find any flowers blooming or a fountain! I love fountains, they have this soothing sound to them.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.