She had been training hard lately, spending hours at the gym. There was no real goal in mind, only release.

It was about that time of the year when she had originally been taken. When her life forever changed. In some ways for the better, she was clean. In some ways for the worse, she was an emotionally broken woman.

Another swing was taken at the weight bag. Fist makes contact as the bag rocks back from the force.

‘I know some things that you don't
I've done things that you won't’

Getting clean was the best thing to ever happen to her. The path she had been walking would have killed her. Either by her own hands, or a tricks. That was her lowest point, allowing the man she thought she loved sell her.

Fists were raised in a guard position as a leg swings up, connecting to the bag. But the swing wasn’t done right and the pain shoots down her lower leg.

She gingerly lowers her leg, putting a little weight on it, testing it out. The leg was fine, a little sore, but she’d had worse.

‘There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home’

The night her Keeper found her she had been laying in a drug fueled haze. Eyes half open as everything swam in front of her, at that point there were no more worries. The drugs had taken away the pain, numbed the anger and made her feel absolutely nothing. That could have very well been her final night had she not been found.

‘I was waiting for my hearse
What came next was so much worse’

But being Taken had stolen something from her. Her ability to feel.

The leg swings once again. The hit was solid this time, and she grinned.

It felt good.

Life felt good.

Lyrics from Life is Beautiful