Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(Budding Thorns) Art Gala

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She looked young, Sera just didn’t realize how young.

A musical light laugh, “Oh now you’re making me feel old.” She says with a smirk.

“I can here with my friend here,” a nod to John, “and another, Mhairi. But she isn’t a redhead. I don’t know any redheads.” What was it with this redhead?

Sounded like the girl needed a night out.

“Sounds like you have a lot going on. Ever think of just taking a night to yourself? Focusing on you and what you enjoy? Hey I know! Ever been to Funderland? It’s an amusement park and they have a ton of great things to see and do.” Maybe this girl didn’t like amusement parks, but Sera was trying. “I work there, and if you want, I can give you my number and show you around the park someday.” She wasn’t hitting on the girl, only attempting to be friendly.

My ‘not friend’? Sera will turn to where indicated.

Eyes will widen slightly, well, she was a Lost, that was for sure. But Sera didn’t know her.

Looking back to the girl, she shakes her head, “I’ve never met her*. Though she does look interesting, like someone I would get along with.”

But then the woman speaks to the girl. Sees the girl. Well, how could you not?

Sapphires move from one to another and back.

“So, I take it you two know each other?”
    asks the Nix.

*OOC
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Something about wasps and roses, and both having barbed points. The Faceless considered the situation, This is why I will never fit in. He couldn't think of anything to say out loud. Not that he wanted to admit he was anxious, either. Whatever this was, had his paranoia calculating a multitude of possibilities of what may be happening.

He inclined his head to keep attention away from him. Better to listen then connect the dots.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The potato follows her as she follows Coco, right to Sera, her shadow John, and the flower girl.

....who Coco immediately pokes at.

"Sera! This is Robert Page," with significant emphasis, this was the man they suspected had left those glamour infused graffiti left on the billboard right outside of Funderland, though with the presence of this girl....and she was a girl.

Mhairi looked down at Robert Page's shadow again. Was it familiar? Was it strange?
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

"Well, I haven't had a whole lot of time. But sure, sounds good." She pulls out her phone and taps away, putting down Sera's number.

"Wearing my... oh!" Some color comes to the girl's face. A moment later, the green fades from her hair and flowers cease to bloom around her. She glances down at herself then raises a brow to Coco.

Robert's shadow still appears completely mundane. And the man himself seems to fit the bill.

"That's him?" she asks aloud. Page's arrival changes the girl's disposition drastically. If she looked nervous before, she must have found her nerve. Pushing past the others, she storms up to Page and doesn't stop till she's uncomfortably close to his face. She doesn't scream, but her voice carries a hard edge. "Hey, asshole! Want to tell me why your art is all over town? Advertising the 'fruit'? Haven't enough people suffered?"

Page's hands throw up defensively and he takes a step back. He smiles nervously and glances around the room, noting a few pairs of eyes have drifted his way. "Easy, easy. I don't know what you're talking about. And I don't make art. I collect it."

"Yeah? Then who's handiwork is that?" she demands, pointing back at the pastel colored cat.

Potato man's eyes light up in recognition. "That's an Ericsson piece. Thomas Ericcson. You're saying you've seen it around town? It's what he does. It's street art, of a sort. Nothing wrong with that." He takes another half-step away from the fuming brunette. This time he's the one glancing over his shoulder, looking for an exit. He eyes the closest one - the main entrance - and turns on his heel to walk towards it. "Excuse me."

Robert is making a move for the door. Initiative to pursue/stop him.
      RP's Initiative is 10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-29 14:45:03 Robert Page rolls 1 die for initiative 6

5. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And then there was a Mhairi, and Page.

But her attention was drawn back to the girl, who was agreeing to take her number.

Before she can say anything, to Page or anyone else, the girl is verbally attacking the guy!

Who knew the nervous flowering girl had it in her?! Certainly not Sera who just watched with slightly wider eyes.

Advertising ‘fruit’? So there was more to the art then what they had originally thought.

Then Page is talking, and a new name is provided, Thomas Ericcson.

And surprise surprise, Page was trying to get away.

"Hey, wait a second!" she says with an edge to her voice and moves after him.

Int 13
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-30 12:37:32 Seraphina rolls 1 die for initiative 8
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The flower girl takes Coco's pointed words in stride and her floral visage is replaced by her mortal mask.

"Fruit?" Mhairi echos, mind flashing. To have a Lost crying out about fruit, it had to be some variant of hedge grown fruit, but how in the hells was the potato connected to goblin fruit?

"Hey RP! What's the hurry?" she pouts, like she hadn't tried to run away from him only moments before,

INT 11. 6+5
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-30 12:54:31 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 1 die for initiative 5
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

J
    John Doe

With the mark trying to get away, it was time to move fast.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-03 07:33:48 John rolls 1 die for initiative 8

Bump Cayce

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco still had no idea what was going on. All that she knew was that it was strange. Down right Wyrd, actually, and that meant Them. It always meant THEM.

One way or another.

So, Coco prepared to give chase, and hoped that she wouldn't be forced to turn the potato into sliced chips...

15 INIT
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-05 21:04:31 Coco! rolls 1 die for initiative 7
    Sorry for the Delay
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

11. Likes liked this post

Init: Coco 15, John 13, Sera 13, Mhairi 11, Page 10, Flower Girl 7 Coco is up! There's a chance to prevent a footchase!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread