Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Budding Thorns) Art Gala

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    J
    John Doe

Having the Fairest do all the talking allowed the Darkling to tune into other activities. John nodded to Sera. Upon hearing her mention finding their mark, he nodded. "Sounds good." He was more than happy to be away from weird art snobs.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

So...this was about Graffiti?

At least they'd found someone who was well versed in the street art scene, at least.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

"God, I hope not. That place should be burned to the ground." she responds, summoning callousness in the place of her recent apprehension. "But you already know that, don't you? Or at least your friend does. That redhead's probably been to the club before. Or at least she's sampled their 'product'." She snorts derisively. The way she talks, it almost sounds like she's making some kind of innuendo for Sera and John to pick up on.

Conversely, the girl seems to completely miss Sera's hints... she doesn't react to them at all. She simply shrugs. "Like I said. Art isn't my thing. And if you..." she hesitates. She glances at John, who's remained mostly quiet during the exchange. "You two should go ask your friend why I'm wound up." She steps in between the two, covering one side of her face with her hand and whispers "Tell her not to trust Charlie Frey. He thinks he's doing the right thing, but he's lost his mind."

Seraphina Int+Comp for memory roll.

The pause, the shift and the hesitation... Mhairi knows for sure he's hiding something, but he seemed legitimately caught off-guard. It doesn't feel like what he said was a lie.

"My mark? You give me too much credit. All I can take credit for is having good taste." he says with a chuckle. "What did the artwork look like?" he pries. "I can show you some other examples in the exhibit if you can narrow it down for me."

4. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Oh RP! we can do better then that" Mhairi coos, and dosen't gag, "There's a billboard right outside of our place...we could take you there, and show you," her eyes bat coquettishly.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-22 13:02:23 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 7 to You know you wanna (Manipulation 2 + Persuasion 1 + 1SL + WP) (WillPower) 2, 7, 7, 8, 2, 8, 8 3 successes
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Cayce, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires flicker over to John before looking back to the girl, “Well, good to know where you stand on the place. I take it it wasn’t up to your standards.” A bit dramatic, but, whatever. “I’m not really a nightclub kind of girl anyways.”

Then an eyebrow is raised, “I do? Can't really know anything about a club or its product if I haven't been there.” question in her tone, “And my friend?” a redhead? What the hell is this chick on?

Then again with the friend thing, and whispering. So Sera looks around, but the name? That doesn’t ring any bells.

“I don’t know who this Charlie Frey is, but I’ll keep the name in mind, and pass the tip along.”
    She says, not matching her tone. “And haven’t we all lost our minds a bit? Some more than others of course.”

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-22 13:17:27 Seraphina rolls 4 to Remember? (Int+Comp) (10 Again) 2, 6, 1, 1 failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes , Cayce, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco was about to put on a seductive smile, sidle up next to Mhairi and play the coquette, but a memory surfaced as her lips twitched, a memory of standing next to a gorgeous woman wreathed in poisonous vines as they tempted a man in a security uniform into the shadows. She had seen the fantasy brewing behind his eyes, the innocent urge to give in to desire...

She could still remember the look in the man's eyes as his crushed organs failed, she could hear the way bones snapped beneath the tip of her cane, feel through the balanced length of wood how his flesh gave and crumbled inward.

Murdered.

Murderer.

Murderer

"Ahem. Excuse me, lovebirds. The necessary calls,"
    Coco declared, not caring if they could see the shadow that had passed across her face. Instead, she simply walked off, needing to breathe, though unknowingly she'd brought herself closer to the Flower Girl, as well as Sarah and John.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

10. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Seeing Coco withdrawal shocked cold water onto her fires of....revulsion. She'd assumed that Coco would get a kick out of all this.

"Oh RP, I guess you're too much a man for my friend to handle. I'll have to check up on her you know?" she pouts like she's certainly sorry to have to leave, "But there's my other friend, over there....she gave me the confidence to come out here tonight and see you," Mhairi says pointing towards Seraphina and assuming he didn't go off somewhere, John Doe shadowing her.

With quick steps, not caring if the potato calls for her, she has more important things to do.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

"Your place? You mean... you and your friend, here?" Page replies to Mhairi, sounding a little curious and smiling like they'd just shared an inside joke. He turns to Coco just in time for her to excuse herself. To which he simply turns back to Mhairi and shrugs.

A frown follows. "Now you're leaving me, too? I mean, I get it." A pause. He looks out in the direction Coco had fled retreated to. "If you don't I think I'll... Hey! Wait for me!." Not as quickly, as Mhairi had set out, he pursues after.

"Standards? I wouldn't know. They never let me inside. I'm only 18." She shakes her head.

Tilting her head, slightly, the flowering girl stares and blinks a few times at Sera. "You didn't come in with a redhead and another girl?" She shrugs. "Whatever. Just thought you knew each other."

Her gaze doesn't exactly turn hard after what Sera says next. But her brows flatten out and she looks Sera in the eyes. "That's the problem. Frey. Me, I guess. Even the fucking kids I babysit. Everything's going to shit." She breaks away her gaze long enough to catch a glimpse of Coco coming around the corner. "Your, uh, 'not' friend is back."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco, still wrapped up in the poisonous vapors of the past, started when she caught sight of the girl wreathed in flowers, as well as the supermodel and fuckboi she was talking to.

"Oh. Well. If it isn't the Proust's muse," Coco declared, the edge of her tongue sharpening against the distress of the floral surprise.

"Quite brazen, wearing your face out in public like this, though I suppose a rose does have its thorns, just as a wasp has its sting."

14. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Derp...wrong account!