Ended
Watch

Flour Power

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    John Doe

"That sounds right, I guess." The Faceless didn't know much about business. "It's like uhh...the too much of a good thing?" He shrugged, taking another bite of the pancakes. "Maybe like, do what Starbucks did a while back, that unicorn drink, but with glitter."

Sera's sudden upbeat enthusiasm brought a smile to his face. "Awesome," he replied. "You sure are sweet." As unintentional as the pun was, a moment later he realized, "Both metaphorically and literally." He stuck his tongue out - a dark, shiny shape.

Dark circles continued to darken. He smiled so cheerfully in response to her playfulness. "Oh, stop you," he couldn't keep a straight face as he said it.

"I hear ya on that," taking another bite. He was close to finishing his plate. "It makes sense. A bit of comedy helps break up the usual Hitchcock style."

He finished his plate with a happy tone, "Vanilla! Vanilla is delicious." He licked his lips tasting for any residue. "Wanna head out and feed the ducks?" He grinned once more.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Yeah, I don’t want to overuse the stuff and drive people away.” Defiantly not good for business. “Huh, that is a possibility. I can mentioned it to the workers, they know more about that stuff than I do, and see what they can come up with. Give them a chance to get creative!” it could work, maybe.

There was a giggle, “Thanks.” She enjoyed being nice, it was a lot easier than being a bitch just because she could. Plus, she enjoyed having people around her, she was not a loner ad those who were difficult seemed to be alone a lot. Not for her.

Laughing, “No way! I’m having way too much fun to stop!” she says playfully between laughs.

As her laughter subsides, she takes another bite of her pancakes, her plate just about empty as well. “I could seriously eat these all day!” she exclaims with a wide grin.

Chewing, she nods, “Exactly! I get how some horror movies are supposed to be all serious, edge of your seat things. But it’s nice to have ones that don’t take it too seriously and adds over the top things to make you laugh. And it’s always good to laugh!” there were some movies that needed to be serious.

Finishing her plate as well she nods, “Than vanilla it is! I’ll make sure I find the most delicious one I can. I also already have a bunch of ice cream toppers already, so we can make it as sweet and bad for us as we want!” she clearly liked her junk food.

“Sure! I haven’t feed ducks in ages!” she was looking forward to it. It was normal and just something fun. She then reaches into her purse, intending to offer to pay for the meal.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I may be a country bumpkin but, I picked up a few things as maintenance guy at a university," a ripple of mercury flowed from his left eye - he had winked at Sera.

Her playful giggling was met with silver fingers, wriggling menacingly at her. "Better watch it, I'll tease you right back," again sticking his tongue out. The Spring had unlocked the hidden prankster within Winter.

The moment of mischief had merely subsided, as he agreed to her assessment. "They are delicious."

He smiled once more, nodded to her perspective. His eyes focused upon her gorgeous face. "That's it, precisely. Not enough laughter makes for a dull time."

The Darkling was practically salivating at the Fairest's suggestion. "Oh dear, you're naughty!" He laughed mirthfully. "I might get a sweet tooth hanging around with you." He chattered his teeth at her, playfully.

Seeing her fish out payment for the meal, he spoke up with a smile, "Alright, just let me get the tip for our waitress. She's definitely worth the full twenty percent."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I would have never pegged you a country bumpkin. But if you’re as handy as you say you are, I’m sure I can find lots of things for you to fix.” The wink was returned. Of course she was talking about her coffee shop….right?

Laughing, “Oh, now I’m curious.” She continues to tease.

“It does! I never understood how some people can be so serious all the time! I’d go insane if I wasn’t having fun!”
    she just enjoyed life. “Same with movies, I much prefer ones that can make me laugh.” She didn’t like those serious make people cry movies. Nope, was totally not her thing.

Smiling coyly, “Oh, and I’m just getting started.” She replies. “And you defiantly will! I have a wicked sweet tooth and if I can corrupt someone else, then game on.” Her tone playful as well.

Nodding, “Sure.” She would have paid the tip as well, but didn’t want to push it.

“That was a great meal! So glad we did this first.” She says with an easy smile. The Treasured was starting to like John. He was easy to talk to and fun. It’d been a while since she could just relax and be herself.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Shall we close out?

"I look forward to the challenge!"
    he replied with enthusiasm.

John's fingers wriggled menacingly once more, taunting the Nix playfully. "I'm gonna get you when you least expect it."

He nodded in agreement with movies, smiling broadly this time. "Exactly. There's a time and a place for everything."

With a teasing voice, "If that's the case, I'm sending you my dentist's bill." Good thing tooth decay wasn't much of an issue for the Lost. It would ruin their "beauty" in their Keepers' eyes.

He laid the tip out, and closed his wallet. "Now, I'm all fired up," a fire of mischief played across his lips. "Let's go outside and play."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sounds like a plan

Laughing, “Then it’s game on.” This was fun, she was having fun and it was great.

A slow sly smile appears, “Oh, you sound quite confident in that. You’re welcome to try.” She replies playfully.

Back to the movies, “So when do you want to do the movie night? My schedule is pretty open, being your own boss makes that possible.”

As talk turned back to junk food, she laughs, “Think I deal with that, just as long as you don’t slip into a sugar coma or something. Cause I have to warn you, that makes you fair game for pranks.” her tone had a hint of flirting in it.

Sapphires light up, “Alright! I always look forward to playing, lets go!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The adventure continues!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.