Ended
Watch

Flour Power

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    J
    John Doe

"I haven't been to McKinley Park yet. Perhaps we can stop for bread to feed the ducks and squirrels."

The Faceless emitted a laugh that echoed with the sound of glass being tapped upon. "You're definitely not helpless," he shook his head in amusement. "You've accomplished more than what the average person has done." Another glassy laugh followed. "If you're interested, I'll gladly help with work around the house. Identify the state of everything and preventive maintenance."

In a lower whisper, "Unfortunately, left for Boarding School prior to the founding of Google. I'm catching up on the so-called "Google-Fu. Down the road, I'm going to enroll in computer literacy courses. That's par for the course in most curriculum."

His voice returned to his normal pitch, "I love cheesy B-movies. Sharkado was a a riot. Plan 9 from Outer Space is so bad it's good." He laughed again. The Spring had seemingly found a hint of Passion in this Winter. "There's a Scandinavian film called Dead Snow. Cursed treasure collected by a bunch of Nazis who get buried in snow. Decades later, teens find the treasure, Nazi zombies awaken. It's gloriously bad."

He nodded, "Netflix is a godsend. The kids on campus used to have movie night. I'd stop by with soda and pizza. It worked while it lasted." A ripple flowed across his left "eye," he winked at Sera.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh, that sounds like fun! We could even swing by my coffee shop and pick up some bread from there.” She offers.

Laughing as well, “In some things I am. And I’m not ashamed of it, just means I have more things to learn.” She was ok with being helpless in certain aspects of her life. Shrugging, “I did manage to open my own business, so I supposed that is something.” Not everyone could do that. She had been lucky.

“That would be great! I would of course pay you.” Nothing was offered for free.

She lowers her voice as well, “That’s ok. If you need help with it, let me know. I’m not computer wizz or anything, but I can navigate the internet on my phone pretty easily now.” It was amazing how quickly you learned when you had to.

“Ah, that sounds like it will be both interesting and challenging! Do you plan to study anything else?” maybe he had some dreams of becoming a doctor or something.

There was obvious interest on her face as she listened, a smile matching, “I’ve heard of Sharknado, but I haven’t watched it yet. Nor have I heard of the other one. But nazi zombies protecting a cursed treasure?!” Seemed she’d have to check them out. “I’m a sucker for reality shows on Netflix. Like Alaska State Troopers is a favorite! Oh, and there is this repo show that takes place in Europe! I never knew they could evict someone from a home in the ways they do! It’s quite addicting to watch!” her eyes lighting up as she talked. “But I’m going to have to check out the ones you talked about.” She’d watch anything at least once.

“Now that sounds like fun! Pigging out on takeout and soda and binging horrible shows and movies!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Oh you have a - ."

"Here's your food! Let me know if you need anything,"
    the server announced. Their food had arrived - strawberry pancakes for Sera, then chocolate for John.

"Thanks," he said to the waitress. It was obvious, he was not heard. His silver face turned back to the Siren, and shrugged. "I'm used to it..." a hint of resignation lingered in his voice before perking up. "I was was going to say, I didn't know you owned a coffee shop. That's freakin' awesome. I'm totally down for that."

"Thanks, I appreciate it," dark mercury teeth shined in the light.

The Mirrorskin tapped his fingers on the table. "I'm gonna look into medicine, too. I want to be able to do first-aid and CPR. It's one of those skills that you will rarely need but, will definitely wish you had when the time comes."

Finally, Doe laughed, enthusiasm soaring. "Yea, it's so utterly bad it's good. They made a sequel to it! Red vs Dead. Zombie Nazis fighting Zombie communists. It's so absurd. Hahah!" Then thought popped into his head. "Hey, uhm...that sounds like fun. Would..you..uhm.." the Darkling stopped for words. "Would it be cool, if we could spend an evening doing just that? Eating Chinese takeout or something, and watching B-movies?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A grateful smile was offered to the waitress.

The smile faltered a bit when John seemed bothered by the waitresses not acknowledging him, “They don’t always even notice me, they’re just super busy.” She tried to sooth the situation.

“I do! Just opened it a couple months ago and it’s been doing really well!” she gushed, obvious excited about it. “Kept it a secret from everyone until opening night.” It was a hard secret to keep, but she did it. “You have to come visit!” what could she say? She loved showing off her shop, it took a lot of time and effort to make it come to life.

Cutting into her pancakes, she pushes a piece towards John, making sure he tried a piece with plenty of strawberries on it, “Oh yeah! That’s a great field to get into, and really useful!” a nod, “Defiantly skills everyone should know. Well, the basics anyways. Good luck with that! And if you need coffee for late night study sessions, stop by my shop, they’ll be on the house.” She encourages.

Sapphires widen, “No! Seriously?! A sequel?!” there was a shake of her head and a laugh, “Ok, you sold me, I’ll add them to my list.” A phone was taken out and the names were tapped into the phone so she’d remember.

Now this was an interesting turn of events. “A movie and Chinese takeout night?! Hell yeah! Bad movies, good food and great company always make for a good evening. So yeah, lets do that.” Why not?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Two silvery brows arched up, "Really? They don't with you? Wow." He seemed genuinely surprised by this. "I feel bad for thinking poorly of her for that." The moment of self-disgust quickly faded, as he made an internal promise to himself to behave better.

His reflective smile appeared once more, "I will gladly stop by. I haven't had a good cup of coffee in a long time."

His smile grew wider as the Siren shared her food with him. He reciprocated in kind, ensuring there was a bounty of chocolate chips. "I just wanna help people. I'm not after the praise and recognition. I'm just trying to be a good Samaritan."

John laughed with Sera's excitement. "Yea, it's super ridiculous. I'm wondering what'll come next."

His mercury skinned cheeks darkened, the signature indication of the Mirrorskin blushing. "This will be such a kick ass night."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shrug, “I’ve been a waitress before, sometimes you just get so busy you’re more focused on getting the plates out to the right tables while still hot than socializing. So I’ve just learned not to take it personally. But I can totally see how it could be taken personally.” Cause if he was feeling hurt by the waitress she didn’t want to make him feel she was blowing off how he felt. That would be rude.

“Oh, then you’ll have to try the edible glitter! It really makes the coffee or cappuccino.”
    Yeah, she was kind of proud of the edible glitter. Even though she didn’t own the market on it, she just thought it fit better in the atmosphere of her shop.

She eagerly accepts the piece, spearing it with her fork. Chewing it, “Oh, this is amazing!” her head nods.

“Nothing wrong with that, it’s an admirable goal.” Nothing wrong with that, least he had some type of goal. Most Lost didn’t have that, she sure as hell didn’t.

“Maybe they’ll add a third type of zombie?!” she says laughing. "Or maybe like zombie animals! Bears or something native to the area!"

Was that a blush? Was it something she said?

“Oh! We need to have junk food! Like, tons of candy and whatever else is supposed to be bad for us!”
    she gushed with excitement.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The Darkling nodded, "That makes sense. You'd know the service industry better than I would." The Lost's silver in his "eyes" rippled in a wave formation from top to bottom; he blinked.

The arch denoting a brow raised up. "Edible glitter?" this was clearly new to him. "I've eaten a lot of weird stuff, but never had I tried glitter." Pest control took on a new meaning when one lived on the streets. "I'll give it a try. I trust you."

Watching her enthusiastic consumption of the pancakes brought a silvery smile to his face. He speared his fork into the strawberry whipped cream pancake. "Oh my goodness," he sputtered, trying to chew and talk. A moment later, he did swallow, then spoke. "This is so delicious. I never had fresh fruit like this." Another mouthful went into his maw. A bit of whipped cream sticking to the tip of his nose (at least where his nose would be) as he savored the meal.

Seemingly oblivious to his now cream frosting, he nodded and thanked Sera. "I appreciate that. Everyone's just trying to survive. All we have to do is extend our hand."

Taking another shovel of the strawberry pancake, more cream was added to his face. "Like, it'd be cool to see something like that. What if they have something from Eastern European mythology, out of Grimm's Fairy Tales. They've got lots of weird stuff."

"Oooh, cookies, maybe a cake?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her voice lowers, “But between you and I, I’m happy to be out of the field.” Sure, it paid the bills when she didn’t have anything, but it just wasn’t her. She was built to wait tables. “Though the tips were always good.” A single shoulder shrug.

Back to normal pitch, “Yes! It’s amazing! It comes in all kinds of colors, people tend to request the combination of colors one. But I have pink, blue, purple, you name, I probably have it. I saw it online one day and I was like, I need to have that at my coffee shop! And people love it.” There was obvious excitement in her voice. “Glad you’re willing to try it! I assure you it’s safe, it’s made from a company that specializes in it. I also plan to add it to pastries and breads.” She had a soft spot for the glitter, it reminded her of her own skin at times.

“Glad you like it! It’s also amazing if you mix things like bananas in with the strawberries, and, oh, they even have strawberry flavored syrup! It’s amazing!” she loved strawberries and anything berry actually.

Eyes widen in amusement as she giggles into a free hand. She puts her fork down and gestures to her nose while still giggling.

“Oh! Now that would be fun! I don’t know about Eastern European mythology except the lochness monster. But not sure if they could really use that, being a water creature and all. But something mythical would defiantly add something to the movie. I’m really curious to watch it now.”
    Sounded like it wasn’t a huge hit movie or anything, but sometimes those were the best.

“A cake? Hmmm, how about an ice cream cake?!” eyes widen and seem to sparkle. “Combine two of the best treats, ice cream and cake!” clearly she liked ice cream cake. Though where she put it was a mystery.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I hear you on that," he acknowledged in a hush.

Then as she explained the edible glitter, he nodded. "That's cool. I never would've thought it'd be popular. Can I be a test subject for your glitter pastries?" Mercurial teeth grinned in the lighting. Free food!

"I don't recall having flavored syrup. I'll still try it."

His brows furrowed at Sera tapping her nose. A slight tilt of his head in confusion. Then sudden clarity arrived, "Oh." Both silver arches arose! His mirror skin scrunched up, appearing as a series of tiny, silver mountain lines. He swiftly grabbed a napkin and wiped his nose free of cream. Again, dark orbs appeared on his cheeks, blushing once again.

"I'm sure they'll come up with something whacky. These B-movie studios always find some weird, obscure thing then run with it."

Excitement arose in his voice, "Hell yea, ice cream cake. I haven't had that in ages. Mmm, oh man...I can't wait..."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Oh yeah. I have to order it almost weekly to keep it in stock!” the college kids seemed all about it. “Sure! I haven’t decided if I’m going to go with just bread or add another type of pasty to it. Like maybe muffins too. The possibilities are endless, but I also don’t want to go overboard with it you know?” too much glitter things seemed like it would be overkill.

Eyes widen in shock, “You haven’t?!” seriously? “Well, we’re going to have to fix that! I happen to have a variety of flavored syrups at my apartment. We are totally having a pancake lunch or dinner or something with all the syrups! Though the strawberry is my personal fav.” She wasn’t taking no for an answer, he was trying flavored syrups.

She giggled again at his reaction and blush, it was kind of cute. Smirking, “I shouldn’t have said anything, it was kinda cute.” She says matter of factly while taking a bite of her pancakes. It was fun to make people blush, men more so than woman.

“I’m all for whacky! Sometimes it might seem like a bit much, but it also sometimes adds something. Horror movies can’t always be serious, I think some just need to be over the top and have some humor. Keep things light you know?” she certainly didn’t like being serious, it just didn’t fit her.

Grinning, “Great! I’ll make sure to pick one up! I can’t wait either! Movies, ice cream cake and Chinese food and good company! It’s gonna be awesome!” she nods. “Oh, are there any flavors of ice cream cake you enjoy more than others?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.