Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding to the otter, “A cheese table huh? Pretty sure us Springs are next in line for the parties. And while I have an idea cooked up, I think I could find a way to work a cheese table into it.” She says with a sly wink.

Sapphires widen as she laughs, “Well, that would certainly be quite the show. But I’m pretty sure this party is PG.” she teased trying to match the smile.

A smirk was offered to Circe, “Oh, I already have one that could top this,” a glance down at her dress, “but I didn’t think it appropriate. Maybe for a Spring party.” Replies the Nix, clearly pleased with herself.

A more heartfelt laugh, “I don’t even remember where it is. I know there is one, cause care instructions and all, but as to it’s location?” a shrug, “No clue.” She honestly didn’t remember.

Looking to John, she mock whispers, “Careful, I hear she’s quite the shot. And pretty sure she got me the last time I tried it.” She was obviously being playful.

Beaming, “Aren’t you sweet Verne! I’m Seraphina by the way, but Sera is just fine.” She felt bad for not introducing herself earlier.

She glances at what he was holding, grinning, “Ah! Edible glitter!” eyes shift over to Quick, “You sly dog!” she says laughing, “It’s perfectly safe to eat. I have special coffee drinks at my shop that use it all the time! It’s very popular.” She had to order the stuff weekly to keep it in stock.
    “Well, if you liked it in the drinks, wait until you see the bread I’m going to be selling.” It just seemed to fit her theme.

Then a pout, “Aw, guess we couldn’t keep you to ourselves all night.” A wink, her arm loosening from his. “You bring him back in one piece now.”

She then looks to Ingrid, “Don’t feel bad, I don’t have my phone either.” She then holds her arms out slightly, “No pockets.” Yup, there was no place to hide a phone or anything else for that matter.

The Treasured then sips her warm drink, watching the show unfold around her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Shaking her head at Circle. "Now a cheese table would be wonderful. Yet, not everyone likes everything so spicy it could burn every taste bud in an instant." She giggled to be heard through the mask. "I adore havarti and smoked cheddar. Both are very good with Lavash." No sooner did she say the word, the Dancer's hand moved quickly turned upward as she explained. "I'm not sure if anyone has had it before, but it's a type of flatbread or cracker-bread. Very different from most, but has made for a very unique style of pizza without sauce in some places." As she spoke the words, her mouth nearly watered with old familiar tastes from Minneapolis, a brief period of time was spent there but that was her fondest memory.

For some strange reason, Sasha felt a little saddened by the words used to describe everyone from Verne. Was he jealous? Was he afraid and using comedy as a crutch? The Fairest also realized he may be using a very large compliment to all to quickly get into everyone's good graces. She didn't view it as sucking up or anything of the sort, but knowing when and what to say could be useful to many people.

So many were talking, but Ingrid addressed her directly with a very specific question. "This is a typical 'ritual' per say, or custom of our Court, Ingrid. When I had a few different roles in the past with Winter, I did some research with customs among other things. I did learn why it's done as a part of Winter, and different from a Halloween party or costume party." The Queen didn't necessarily want to get into the great details of it, who knows if one of the newer people was some one that shouldn't be privy to that information. But, there was an unspoken invitation to her fellow Sovereign to ask again later. "Maybe we could chat about it sometime."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A napkin is quickly used to mop up the spray of her drop she inhaled. "Circe I tell myself that all the time, but it keeps on happening," paired with a grin.

Some more giggling, "At least this time noone's getting a glitter mustache." remembering her own from the very first cup of coffee Sera served her at the Garden Grounds.

"Ahh, but spicy us the heh, spice if life,"a smile, "Okay, sorry. That was bad.".

Looking around, if everyone is introducing themselves should she? "And I'm Mhairi." but really the would get the full effect until she drops the Mask...and takes off the gods awful mask that's super hot, and the itchy as all get out contact lenses!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Purple Princess smiled as the Phantom humored her laser finger by returning the favor. "Aww, I guess its okay for ya to drag John off," she happily agreed with Ingrid's approval, "But don't keep him too long," playing along with Seraphina, "he's a popular one," she winked at John.

As for Ingrid's query about the formality of the Freehold, "Girl, I ain't got a fuckin' clue," was the amused response that came from behind the purple mask. The Fairest was even newer to town then the Darkling. So a little insight into the place's working would be welcome. Though the talk of cheese tables couldn't stop the Purple Princess from quipping in "Ah, the power of cheese," with a giggle.

Circe looked Seraphina up and down, humming in thought. "I really don't see how ya can top that dress and keep it PG. So the better one, isn't? Fun!" As for her fake whisper to John, that got a loud laugh from beneath the purple mask. "Lovely snowflake, I'm pretty sure I shot everyone."

The woman shook her head, shocked at her lack of initial response to the edible sparkles. She'd been going to Seraphina's place regularly enough. Was she actually getting used to having food that twinkled in light? "Good yes, but don't tell any jokes when Mhairi's drinkin' it. Glitter is better on the nose then in."

"Oh? You don't have pockets Sera? Nor the rest of us? Oh, shocking." Circe tone was false offense and clearly an attempt to imitate the stereotype of an upset fashionista, "I must say, all our dresses seem to be so lacking in that department. Skin tight, see through, or streamlined. How form over function we are this night tsk tsk tsk," she was having no trouble keeping a straight face. If only because she wasn't even trying to do so. "Why, I am so upset, I must have more sparkly treats!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid bobbed her head to the impeccably costumed Onyx.

"Yeah. I'd like that. I really should take the time to learn more of how the other Courts do things, you know. I'll have to schedule something, hey?"

She winked playfully, the action was lost, hidden by her gauzy fascinator.

Casting her roving eye over the group hovering around the table, the Darkling allowed herself a satisfied smile. They were all gathered. The Freehold, together. Finally.

"You know," she mentioned casually with one hand gliding drolly over the confectionary offerings, "We are all here, together, now. Anyone got any questions? I mean, this is us. Against the world."

Her Freehold against the world; against the Brim who lurked beyond the borders; against the refugees from the Bay; against what angry hobs lurked, licking their wounds from the fallout of the Dragon's demise. A Winter Freehold, now, by the look of things.

That was going to make things... Interesting indeed.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

J
    John Doe

With all that was going around him, the Darkling felt a twinge of dizziness. Talk of spicy food, Circe's laser tag, and some random Lost approaching him. With Sera and Circe's flirting, he felt better. "I promise to come right back," he said to the Siren.

Turning the guy Quick seeking his attention, "Hi I'm John. What can I do for you?"

V
    Verne

The clockwork veteran watches as the young host confesses the Snowflake Beauty was his inspiration for the glittery cupcakes and turns to ask for a word with John. Verne tells himself he doesn't feel a twinge of jealousy despite a stuttering gear. It's only natural the lad be curious and it's the duty of a good host to get to know one's guests. Besides, John is as they say... a 'popular guy'. Better him then me, Verne nodded imperceptibly.

The enchanting woman (the Muse, he decided) mentioned her Court Spring and that her name was Seraphina. 'Sera', for brief. Yes. Helpful, that.

The Dark Lady, still an unknown save for being most likely Winter if he had interpreted introductions correctly. She spoke of Court activities and it made Verne most friendly to the idea she was a ranking member of Winter's Court if not THEE ranking member. He watched her more closely then the rest.

The Otter Lass with the bold laugh and the haunting black eyes introduced her self as 'Mhari' as she dabbed herself dry. Had he learned her Court yet? He thought back at what he knew so far.

Autumn's Ingrid, Summer's Circe, Spring's Sera. Odd Eyes Mhari. Winter's Faceless John, young Mister Quick, and some as yet unnamed Winter Royal, the Dark Lady. And his clockwork self. Was that the all of them?

Circe spoke boldly in her exotic tongue that he couldn't yet place. When she declared a need for more glittery treats, Verne instinctively put out his hand holding a mauled confection of just the sort. Realizing his gaff, he thrust the generous hand behind his back and hoped the gesture hadn't been noticed.

Fortunately, Autumn's Ingrid spoke up and asked for questions. With one hand still hiding the sad cupcake behind his back, he took a cautious chance to make good on his agenda and the best reason he had to suffer a party of this nature. "Yes. I do. I wish to ally my self to the Winter's Court. Mistresses Ingrid and Circe have mentioned this Freehold isn't found of Pledges."

He turned to the Dark Lady, "What of Winter's Court, were one so willing? Most eager, in fact! I would offer services as a Crafter of Hollows and Seeker of Boltholes for a Year and a Day, renewable upon next Winter's Season. With alliance and support implied or spelt out as the Winter's Monarch demands."

Verne offered a respectful, if curt, nod to the Dark Lady, "It is my suspicion you may have some say in this, Madame Winter."

S
    Sasha

"Yes Ingrid, let's get together soon and discuss. I am sure there are many things about Spring I could still learn." Despite being friends with many Springs, each of them had their own interpretation of their own Courts. It would be very good to know what the new Queen's was.

For a moment, the Dancer was distracted by pockets. "Even this out fit has pockets." Her hand reached within the curtains of the gown and produced her phone at the very least. There were keys in the other pocket, but no one needed to see those. "See, so handy! Of course, the costumer who put these together thought of many things."

Turning her attention back to Verne . "I am happy that you wish to ally yourself with our Winter Court. Let's speak of this at a meeting I plan to hold in the next couple weeks." Spending some time at the Mirror Maze may be a good idea. The atmosphere was far more relaxed.

OOC

Reminder, we should wrap this up by March 19th to make way for Spring Court!

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid regarded Sasha from across the table.

"I like the sound of that, I do." She flashed the other monarch a grin.

The Darkling fell silent as the two Winter Courtier's chatted.

"Actually. That kind of thing sounds something we should all do." She turned her attention on Circe. "What do you say, Circe Origins . How about we organise coffee or something?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe grabbed a fresh pastry even as she was offered a less intact one. She reacted to Verne's offer, "Thanks but I prefer to crush my own. And I ain't lickin' it off yer fingers," a laugh trickled out her throat as she nibbled on her own pastry. Glitter was speckled on the lower half of her face now. She was still doing so when Verne mentioned her name, earning a thumbs up from the Purple Princess and a nod to show it was true.

Then the Dark Lady, as Verne was calling Sasha, did something amazing. Circe had to finish her mouthful to instantly jump back into the exaggerated fashionista accent, "Oh gasp," she rubbed her clean left hand on her chin, "such wondrous utility ya have Sasha! Truly your dress is fashionably functional formal, uh," the purple mask didn't hide her consternation, "Fuck that accent. Nice," she finished with a nod to Sasha.

The Purple Princess shrugged in response to the Business Woman's query, "Don't see why not. Free food and coffee art always a good way ta draw in a crowd. Ya want me ta help with cookin' something?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread