Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks. Uh, Mhairi? And you should. Isn't the edible glitter fun?" he asks the Brown Otter.

Quick manages to smile as Circe breaks into his bubble. "Ingrid knows them?" he whispers back, a curious look on his face. Guess that takes the danger out of the situation. He eyes do a once-over on the new guys as stealthily as he can manage. "Can't tell if either's my type." Not with those costumes. He makes a slight shrug of his shoulders before Circe leans away again.

Well, at least Sera's vetting one of the new guys. The other one approaches Quick. He must have put a Mask up since Quick had gone to grab a treat. With another sidelong glance to no-one-in-particular, the Onyx Elemental sees no other option than to talk to this guy. It's what you do. Right?

"Thanks. But, um... you don't have to call me sir. Kinda weird. I'm not old or anything." His answer is pretty much as awkward as the Steampunk guy's answer. Well, no. That's a lie. But how do you answer a statement like that? And then? Instead of hanging around to actually hold a conversation - which needs to happen - the guy just backs off. Maybe he thinks he's being polite. Quick blinks.

"Hey! Hang on a sec." he calls after Steampunk guy . "If Ingrid can vouch for you, we're cool. Just, um... still have some questions. Got a minute?"

Side thread Zyl ?

Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Eyes if all black flit about the room, the new arrivals weren't together and they'd already chosen freeholders to speak to an-ah, calm settled. Not soothing away the Fear entirely, but it did help that Ingrid had net the pair.

Mhairi giggles as the compition for the cookies seems fierce, the wispBrown Otter decides not to encroach on the cookie territory, instead she spies a tart and takes a bite. Mindful of her body paint.

" Circe , I'm almost ready to give Sera a wolf whistle." Mhairi informs the Summer Queen around another bout of laughter, "And if events like this keep happening, well. If be a poor business women if I didn't capitalize on it hmm?"

The Autumn Sovergin steps back to take in her Sumner counterpart, "It looks amazing. Strange to see you out if your suit, but I do like it."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods in answer to Quick's question. As for his concern about preferences she shrugged with both arms spread, "Nuttin' ventured, nuttin' gained," and a shit eating grin on her face. Then Quick and Mr Steamy start to chat with each other. Circe gives Quick a thumbs up of support since he's a, friend? Colleague? Sort of straight man to her antics?

Circe ate another cookie as she decided she'd use THAT line in the future. And almost chokes on the laughter when Mhairi agrees with her. "Ha ha," she looks over at Mhairi, mirth visible in her eyes, "We could do a howling duet!"

Circe's grin remained as she did a little twirl for Mhairi's benefit. "I'd considered the suit but ya know, dry cleaner. Kidding!" She tapped her metal mask, "found this cause it matched my ties. Then this," she motions with both hands to her dress. "I just saw it in a window and hey it matched great!" She chuckled, "But if ya'd let me know ya'd be wearin' a powersuit I'd have worn mine too. By the way Mhairi," the elf eyed the otter up and down, "power looks good on ya." Circe mouth twitched into a smile, "The mask is really cute."

Which was a very good thing because explaining to the new guys why the Queen of Summer was hugging and gushing over the Queen of Autumn would be interesting.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

V
    Verne

Quick and Verne's Side Conversation

S
    Sasha

Winters were typically socially awkward. The Fairest realized that the two new men were falling into the stereotype, which was unfortunate. Most people didn't really run off without even saying hello, even if it was brief, to someone they just met. Sadly, she had thought Quick would have known better, but, from a past conversation, he may have needed a little work in that department.

The Dancer didn't realize she would be that inconspicuous, and she sort of treasured it. It was of the tomes of previous masques they'd had in Sacramento. One particular came to her thoughts, the night she danced with Harvey. Yet on that same night, the Dragon had made himself known. No one in the city really knew what was going on that night, until later.

Side stepping to Mhairi and Circe, Sasha's frustrated face about the two new people was fully concealed. The whole purpose of the evening, wasted on something such as that. Yet, beneath the mask, she slapped on a smile, since you could hear it even if you couldn't see it. "Circie, Mhairi, I really do love that the two of you came dressed for the occasion. In the past, there was one Sovereign who never sought to do so." She wasn't about to name names, that was pointless, but she stressed how it meant something to her.

"Do either of you know the two new gentlemen that arrived?" Her eyes flicked to Verne and then to John Doe . Leaning in to whisper as much as she could beneath the mask. "You know, I just had a thought. I don't think we've tried this, and I don't know if it would work. Maybe new people should have someone to vouch for them. More or less, someone to help them find their way in town, that sort of thing." The Fairest's arm reached up, softly touched the area where her forehead would be, as if to hold that thought until they had a sovereign meeting again.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

People watching was consuming more and more of her time. A smile ghosted across her lips, under the gauze of her mask, as she watched the swirl of conversation.

A swirl of skirts drew her attention as the heavily costumed figure drew near Sasha @Serena and began whispering to Circe and Mhairi. Ingrid bobbed her head while she slipped another treat into her voracious maw.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Had Circe's mask not been up, her right eyebrow raise would've included an ear raise at Sasha' entering comment. "Oh? Sounds like a bit of a stick in the mud to me. Well," the blond woman clapped her hands together, "Glad I ain't in the same boat Sasha. And ya look good girl." She then waved her hand towards the decorations, "And yer court done good here."

As for the question of the two new guys, Circe nodded her head. She leaned in towards Sasha and whispered back, "Yeah I met 'em before. Was there when Ingrid found 'em as she was out taggin'. Jittery and wary is the best way I can describe 'em. Was hopin' for some Summers ta show up but," the blonde woman leaned back and spread her arms as she shrugged, "What ya gonna do?"

As for vouching for them, the Summer wasn't sure about that. The elf just nodded as she quietly continued, "Hmm, that is an interesting idea. Though who ya assign is important, or people will scat." Circe had some ideas of what she could do playing tour guide. But she had no delusions that less violent loving Lost would enjoy it as much as she did. "Like, what I'd think is a fun part of town to tour might scare off one of those two rookie Winters."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Walking with John, she was rather pleased with the new Lost. He seemed genuinely like a nice guy and she saw him doing well in the Freehold.

Approaching the small gathering of Lost, she was fairly confident in who Sasha Sasha was, having heard her speak earlier.

Smiling, “Sasha, I’m sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to introduce John here,” she says with a beaming smile to the Darkling, “As a fellow Winter, I thought it best he meets you as soon as possible.”
    Selena
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Walking arm in arm with Sera, and quite a bit warmer, he couldn't help but smile. Fortunately, the mask on his costume helped hide that. Sera's charm had won him over. The cheap booze served as a social lubricant.

With his free hand, he waved to the Winter Sovereign. His cheeks flushed with constrained excitement. "Hi, I'm John Doe. It's a pleasure to meet you. This is an amazing Masquerade."

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread