Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Well, it’s an art exhibit. So there’ll be stuff to munch on, like finger foods. Only fancier. I’d recommend grabbing something to eat beforehand, because the food there will not fill you up.” Plus, no one wanted to be the one who stood out stuffing their face. It made you stand out.

A soft smile was offered to John as he tried to join the convo about the suit. It was cute, he was trying.

“Oh yes. There will defiantly be wine and champagne. I’ve only been to one or two of these things. People are always walking around with a glass in their hands, trying to make themselves look more important and educated than they are.”
    Her eyes roll, “There are usually a lot of stuck up people, so don’t take them personally.” A dismissive hand wave.

Nodding, “Yup! It’ll look amazing! With your eyes and coloring, yup, all eyes are going to be on you.” She knew the Wisp was uncomfortable with attention, but she needed to get past it. She was a beautiful woman, people were going to look at her.

“Now I’m not sure.”
    A slight pout, “I was thinking of these amazing green dress pants I found. But now I’m thinking something completely different. So I’m not sure anymore.” A heavy sigh. “It’d be great if we could have outfit changes, cause then I could wear all the ideas I have. I do have this stunning slip dress in a beautiful shade of coral that looks badass with a leather coat.” Her lips scrunch as she thinks, “I just don’t know right now.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I've no idea what canapés are, but, I'll try 'em," a shrug followed. "Oh good, fancy wine and champagne."

"Thanks, I'll stop by at the park."
    He nodded once more. His face following the movements of the two Lost.

Looking to Sera, "I'll have to grab a burrito or pancakes, or something." The Faceless chuckled. "Typical of the art community. I'm sure I can stroke their ego long enough, just by nodding and going, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh."

The Darkling lowered his face toward a collection of ties. The myriad of colors reflected from his skin. "What do you think of this?" He held up a paisley tie of winter blue.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

From the depths of the racks, "Do you have Anytgibg that would work with those pants? Or is that what we're lookin' for?"Tgen a few moments latter, voice sounding from somewhere else, "Oooh that coral dress with the jacket, if its done right it could be amazing. Delicate and dangerous."

The wisp's head pops up to look at the Faceless Man's tie pick, "Pasley isn't always awesome, but it could work if its a print you love. I could totally do done embroidery on the collar or the back of the shirt, maybe white on white, or black on black. John? Hey? Uhhh you wanna wear a white button down? A black one? Spice it up with color? Oh! Ponk to match that coral dress!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking to the Darkling, “Oh, they’re finger food. Usually little squares of cracker, toast or pastries with different toppings. They’re actually pretty good.” She nods, “Well, good if you like those type of things and the toppings are good.” She says with a laugh.

“I’d suggest the pancakes, but then I would have to highly suggest you call me of you do so I can join you.” Cause one doesn’t go and have pancakes without inviting the others. “Plus, it might be fun to dress the place up in our outfits.” She enjoyed doing that, going to diners dressed to the nines.

Eyes shift from what she was looking at to the tie.

“Not a color or design I’ve seen very often. But I personally like it, it’s different, but in a good way. Would make a good conversation piece.” In her opinion.

Nodding to Mhairi, “Especially with the right shoes and hair style.” A wink. “Well, I have a simple black one shouldered shirt that looks great with them! But not sure if I want to wear the pants or not. It’s going to be one of those things where I try both on and spend hours in the mirror deciding.” A frown.

Deciding to add her two cents, “I’d say a black shirt. I think it would make the tie really pop.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Taking in their advice, John nodded and smiled his off-silver teeth. He draped the tie around his neck. Then he set about finding a button down shirt. He held the tie up against it, "This could work...Just need the right kind of jacket and pants..."

A few minutes pass when he returns wearing a white dress shirt, black blazer, pants and shoes. "What do you think of this?"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi returns from the racks a few things of white drapes over her arm, "I have my outfit and its gonna be a surprise~" she sing-songs to the Nix, "But fit the pumps, I will need opinions." for the acceries, Mhairi knew she had some costume jewellery she could hopefully use.

The Faceless Man disappears a d Mhairi stops herself from frowning, "It's perfect, but I thought I was giving you a loner suit?" or had she misinterpreted the sitchuation die to her elementalisum again?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She turns from a skirt she was eyeing,

“Oh!” purrs the Treasured, “That jacket is stunning!” she gushed gently touching the sleeve, “And such soft material!” there was then a nod, “You’ll be beating the woman off with a stick!” she replies with a grin.

A sly smile was offered to Mhairi, “A secret huh? Now you have me all curious!” she says with a pout and giggle, “Can’t wait to see what you wear!” sapphires look back to a few things on the racks, a finger pressed against her lips, “I think then, mine will be a surprise. Though on my way back home I’ll have to make a stop at a little shop to pick up something.” A nod, “Yup, that’s my plan.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The Darkling reflexively smiles at Sera's touch, "Aww, thanks. Heh heh."

The arches that mimicking a brow line rose up and parted from one another. "I uhm...haven't...paid for this yet...I uhm..." John seems to search for words. "I figured I'd get a second opinion from you two, better fashion sense than I have." Turning to Mhairi, "Can I like, pay you back in labor? If not, I can like, put it back...Sorry, I only cleaned up after big fancy events like this. Us peasants didn't get to wear anything cool."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A smile, "Surprises are always nice,"

"ah!" the wisp exclaims, "I know what happened now. I have a suit you can have. At home. I'm a designer. I might need to take it in or let it out, but it's yours. For free, for the night. At least or if you really like it it's yours, yours." Mhairi says, fell flames flickering as she smiles, no deceit or insincerity in sight.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Oh.

Her heart went out at that point. She’d been where the Darkling was.

Sapphires flick over to Mhairi then back to John.

“I can vouch for how amazing she is with fashion and putting something together.”
    The Wisp had an eye for fashion.

But that jacket. She really liked that jacket.

“Though I have to put my vote for that jacket. The material alone makes it stand out to me, and I may or may not be inclined to pick it up. I don’t want to step on any toes though, I just love the jacket.”
    Everyone needed a really nice suit or dress in their closet. And she would never talk bad a bout second hand, she still shopped second hand. But having something brand new, when you didn’t before was like a mini ego boost.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread