Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Budding Thorns) Gala Prep

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    J
    John Doe

John nodded and took another bite, savoring the taste before speaking. "Cool, cool, it'll be a great time."

"Doing here? Oh uhm...Just looking for any place hiring."
    He shrugged. "Everybody needs a janitor, so figured give it a shot here." He looked around at the passing Mundanes.

"Maybe Blue Note needs a hand? I can fix a lot of stuff. If something needs a quick fix, duct tape and super glue are all I need until I can get the right parts." The Faceless smiled and laughed, "Oh man, that reminds me. Bunch of freshmen got drunk and broke their toilet in the dorm."

He laughed once more. "They said they'd pay me cash not to report it to the dean. The idiots broke the supply hose leading into the tank. I took one of their handles of Smirnoff and corked the supply line to stop the leak. Then duct-taped the hose to the tank, turned it back on. Came back later with the right tools to replace it."

"Got a good five hundred from a half hour of work."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"The Blue Note will hire you for sure. Sasha always has a place for one if hers, but you might also want to check out Funderland Amusemebt Park." she says taking a sip of pop to try and cool her burning mouth, "It's basically the place for us to hang out." Mhairi days, it wasn't hidden. There were signs everywhere leading to the Park.

The anecdote causes the Wisp to giggle, "Oh...wow. And. five hundred?!" Mhairi shakes her head amazement plain. "Good for you, but why didn't they google it?" again she shakes her head, whipping her hands with a napkin, "No, don't answer they were probably drunk still, and panicking. But how in the heck did they break their toilet?" it might not be good topic when they were eating but Mhairi couldn't think of how frat guys broke it, even if they were drunk and partying.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eagerly nodding, “Sasha was wonderful and gave me a job when I first arrived.” She had to admit, the Winter was a sweetheart, always looking to help.

Smirking, “Though I won’t lie, I’ll keep you in mind if something at my coffee shop breaks. I’d much rather give the money to a friend than some stranger.” A nod.

The Nix giggles as well, hers musical in tone, “That’s quite inventive of you. Though don’t they say duct tape can fix anything?” she was pretty sure she’d heard that somewhere.

“And yeah, five hundred?! Maybe I should change professions and learn to fix things.”
    She says with a lopsided grin.

Looking to Mhairi, “Maybe some things are better off unanswered.” Learning how drunk frat guys broke a toilet wasn’t high on her list.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Oh yea? Awesome! I have to talk to this Sasha lady about employment. Good to know it's a union club."

John laughed, taking a sip of his drink. "It's not that awful, it's quite comical. " Taking another sip, "The pipe leading into the bathroom was older than God. Someone was cutting a lot of corners on that room. I happened to be in the hall, vacuuming when I heard a banshee wail."

"This big linebacker, I kid you not, swears he saw a "huge" spider. His immediate reaction was to channel Bruce Lee and unleash a flurry of kicks."

He laughed again, a hearty laugh with almost glassy echo. "The hose broke off, sprayed him with the fresh water. His buddies were all too drunk and thought it was waste water. Kung Fury got his leg cut up, so he's crying for his mother while the rest of 'em try triage."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

More nodding and laughter from the wisp. "Oh my. Was he really that scared of a spider or was there more then acohol involved...?" another head shake. "No. Don't a see that. I really don't want to know."

Cleaning up the remains if her meal and collecting all trash to save the cleaning staff the haste of cleaning up after them, as a former maid, she knew their pain and tossed everything in the trash.

"Hey, Sera and I need to hunt for some dresses, would you like to hang around and offer another opinion? Or are you wanting to head out and find Sasha?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

His laughter was contagious, she laughs as well, “Oh, I would have paid money to hear a banshee wail coming from a big linebacker!” she laughing.

“But in all fairness, screaming and becoming a ninja when you see a spider is an acceptable response.” She tries to nod seriously, but was still laughing. “Cause you would have been lucky if I didn’t burn the house down.” She did not do spiders. Nope, no way.

“And drunk frat boys trying triage, classic!” she loved stories that made her laugh. And his was a good one.

Sera see’s what Mhairi did and copied. She’d waited tables many times to know how helpful it could be.

“Oh, well I was thinking of looking for more of a power suit type thing. I usually always do dresses so I wanted to see if I could pull off a different look.” A nice tailored pair of pants and jacket could send a powerful message.

“But yeah, you’re more than welcome to join us. I always welcome second opinions.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I saw a meme on some dude's Facebook about a house catching fire because of a spider." The Faceless laughed once more. Doe finishes his taco . "Fear not, they are not heading into medical fields."

He nods in agreement to Mhairi, "Thanks, I'll hang around for a while. I'd like to window shop, ya know?" Shifting focus to Sera, "That'd be cool to see. There was this passionate cosplay lady who could pull off suits like you wouldn't believe. She had this super 1920's attire. I swear she inspired the singer from Babylon Berlin."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Oh. Uhhh. Sorry." Mhairi blinks, motes of green fire wick away, burning into nothing the farther they drift. "I just assumed. But yeah. A suit could look amazing in you. All business, or relaxed or sexy?" Mhairi asks, thoughts realigning.

"Might do a bit of window shopping too. Can't really afford to much." the wisp admits as they begin heading in the direction of the first store. "But we need to go to this party...hey John? Have you heard of someone called Robert Page?" Mhairi asks wondering if it had just been her and Sera to find the glamour touched graffiti and discovered its probable connection to the...artist.

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Snorting, “Yup, that would probably be my house.” She just did not do spiders. Nope. No way.

Looking to John, “1920’s attire?” thoughtful for a moment, “That could actually be fun. Would make for a great convo starter too.” Commenting on others clothes, or getting them yourself, were great ice breakers.

A grin and a dismissive wave of her hand, “No worries. I usually go the path of a nice skirt with a heel, but I want to try something different.” Yup, nod. “How about a mixture of business and sexy? Technically I am a business owner, so it wouldn’t be too far off. But nothing too stiff, need to look approachable.” Cause that was key to playing a room.

Walking beside the Wisp, “Are you going dress, skirt or pants?” she asks, “And you could always try and find a signature piece. Like an amazing shirt that fits just right. Or a skirt that can highlight some killer heels. Play off what you already have.” She’d done it numerous times. Used the same black skirt but with different shirts.

And then she asks the new guy about Page. The Nix wasn’t sure if she would have been so bold herself. They did just see the sign and all.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The mercury shifted upward at the level of where eyebrows once where. "Robert Page? Who's that?" Then in a lower voice, "Does he...you know...carry his nose high in in the air like he's nobility?"

Shifting back to Sera, "You'd like it. Check out what they got. If not for the Masquerade, some other event. That retro is always in style."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread