Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola grits her teeth, crosses her arms, cocking her hip.

Words taken straight outta her mouth. Minus the colourful vernacular.

Though, as the Cahalith speaks she cocks her war in his direction. He knew about Sacramento's past, while it was just a gaint question mark to her.

A more amused part of her saw this saw him. Knowing his gangely limos and submissive posture then, seeing this...and wondering.

She wouldn't bristle under him like she would Tristran.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Numbers matter when shit hits the fan. Even then." Sorrow creeps onto Chris's face before he pushes it aside by pulling a hand out of his jacket and wiping the frown away. Eyes shift to the crazy guy who's not a guy. "Well shit. That may be why their name is still circling around."

A pause. "Only ones? What?" Must be why they're all ready to throw down. "Yes, been around...two and a half years at this point? Give or take? I haven't been paying close attention to days for a while. Only seasons." The Irraka lets his eyes wander off the pack of Nameless to their surroundings.

"I thought that using pepperspray would be a good way to win a fist fight early one. The mistake I made was assuming the guy I stepped into the circle with would care. It wasn't terribly Stealthy but I kind of knew how to fight. Got my ass kicked anyway but it was enough to swear onto the Destroyer."
    Mother hopefully won't mind but Chris isn't going to be sly about his patron.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan's attention, too, is caught by this revelation. He can't remember if he even asked how long Hector had been around. In this city. Something he'd need to ask about later...

"Suthar Anzuth, huh?" he says, sounding somewhere on the spectrum between impressed and indifferent. First one he's met in the area. Not that which tribe one of the People belongs to matters all that much in his eyes. Survival and duty would come first. Then, if they had the time, they could discuss things like that. "Guess we know who to ask if something needs killing."

Tristan frowns. Something he does just as often when he's thinking vice genuinely being upset "Name's Tristan. Others are Hector," he indicates the ripe-smelling pile of rags "and Viola." He spares her a quick glance. ​"It's gonna get pretty old calling you 'new guy' in my head, so what do we call you?"
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector dipped his head. His eyes narrowed for a moment as he checked their surroundings. The Herd, as ever, passed around them in complete ignorance.

"Farsil Luhal. Iron Master. The city is my heath, hedgerow, field... And fridge, you might say. I sleep under the open sky with the city's veins pulsing overhead. Oh... And sometimes I sing a song for the mother."

He spared the others a glance before ploughing on.

"Viola is Meninna. Full Moon, if you can't tell. I bet you two would love to sit down and swap a beer and war stories. Tristan is our Elodoth. One of those rare Bone Shadow types. He has a foot in many worlds, he does."

Respect where it was due. Viola was a fighter and Tristan wasn't just Uratha; he was a full member of the Herd, too - and he had a proper paying job. The kind of job that came with a badge of authority and the right to cross into many other worlds...

"We've taken over the old rail yards. Work in progress. The area is being transformed, so I reckon we're needed to watch over things, you know?"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

6. Likes , liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

...and her being here is completely superfluous.

Or maybe they just wanted her to stand around and look angry.

Whatever. If she was meant to gab she woulda been just shy of a full moon.

"Sure. Beer and war stories." queue eye roll. Like that's all she was good for.

She scowls. Shifts her weight.

"Lets move this off the street."

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Heh, we're good for more than that." Chris had joined and sworn with the Blood Talons before he was fully aware of how Forsaken society perceived each Tribe. "But not wrong about that either. Name's Chris."

The Talon nods as each of the Nameless are introduced. Offering Hector a place to stay is off the books.

"I'll put in work, don't doubt that." The other hand comes out of his pocket and Chris stretches. Still good to be out of the car. "Agreed" Eyes wander before finding an alley that doesn't look too dirty. "That one would work." Chris nods towards it but waits for the others to move first.

"Though I am up for beer later if anyone else is interested."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

9. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Introductions are done, then, it'd seem. Tristan fixes a glance on Hector and gives him an approving nod. Man's not half bad with words. For a crazy vagrant.

"Alright, Chris. I'm sure there'll be plenty chances to prove yourself." He could think of a handful of itches that needed scratching right off the top of his head.

Despite her usual standoffish way of pointing things out, Viola is right. Fortunately the new guy Chris spots a good enough place to continue out of view. And since Chris isn't stepping in first, Tristan takes a few strides ahead and walks into the alley. His walk is controlled and purposeful, and he doesn't for one moment slow his pace or look back; surrounded by pack and out in the open is about as safe as it gets.

Once the others make their way over, the Elodoth crosses his arms. He gives Chris another appraising look. "Like Hector pointed out... rail yards need some work. A Magath made it's home there, and we dealt with it. Ran off a couple odd shifters, too. Looked like cat-man hybrids." He pauses, frowning. Then, to Hector "It was a mess. Viola and I chased after the one that lived... didn't have time to stop and look for you." That might be his way of apologizing for not telling him sooner. Brown eyes shift back to Chris again. "Haven't done much else to keep the place up, though."
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector waits while the rest move off. When he moves, he does so briskly and brazenly, like a professional retiring for the day. Pity the curious, inquisitive Herd who stop to gorp or look - for this Cahalith will make a point of staring back, of noting the watcher, of committing them to memory. In his rags and with his wild eyes, he is a disturbing, if not intimidating, sight.

He slouches after the others.

"None of us have. I been too busy making a nest with the homeless folk that I forgot our real business. That will have to end soon. Sooner, now there is more of us."

His eyes and general attitude flashed to Viola and Chris good call.

"Cat men? What? Thats... New. So Cat people, magath and a dirty Locus. And yeah, the area is being redeveloped as we speak. A lot of change. We can take advantage of that to settle ourselves in, I'm thinking. Beer huh? Guess I'm in."

He flashed a thin grin as his words, jumbled and all over the place, tumbled from his lips.

"Do you work, Chris? Have a job among the Herd? Come to think of it, never asked if you do either, Viola."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

13. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola finds a wall to lean on.

"We've been bad fucking wolves. We're nameless squatters that haven't done anything but deal with a Magath, and track cat things to a crazy cat-lady's house." She grunts, shifts her weight and glares...at nothing in particular.

"Beer. Sure. Is there's gonna be pizza or wings?" the rahu might just sound sarcastic, if her tone wasn't so dead.

Flat dead eyes raise, the corners of her mouth turn down, she shoves her arms over her chest and grunts out. "McDonald's." which. Might explain why she seemed to smell like she'd just come from a shower whenever they'd met her at the railyard.

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Chris follows the three other with a seemingly lazy gait keeping his weight just right. Worried more about this town than what seems to be his future pack. "That's uhh.." Some fucked up shit. "some pretty weird shit." A lazy hand scratches at the underside of Chris's beard. It's a work in progress that he isn't sure he wants to keep around.

At Hector's question Chris shakes his head. "Not for the past several months at least. I haven't settled down in town yet in case I stumbled into the wrong turf. Planning on it though, getting to know people is useful."

"Still better than nothing." Chris looks at the three. "Seriously though. Anything is better than letting the Wilds run wild and who the hell knows what else happen. Like those cat..things. Shifters? Really?" Eyes shift to Viola. "I'm good for either? Haven't explored too much yet."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

17. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last