Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi, like Sera keeps her silence. Knowing without speaking her voice would shake and give the (please gods be a) ruse away.

As Quick speaks, Mhairi nods when appropriate, and tries not to wretch.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Silence fell upon the glade.

The Cyclopean gave the Gristlegrinder a little glance; the Gristlegrinder sucked air through his teeth as if in thought.

"Thats a pretty big brief, there." Tobias the Redcap said as he made a show of rubbing his chin. "I can go pretty deep. How far do you need to go, exactly? I mean, I can take you to where the Brim meet... There's this glade... Its full of refugees from the Bay now. But you wanted to trade, right? Then there is the site of Sal's Market - still plenty of salvage there if you want to take a look. Deep Grove... Now that place is kinda far out but if you are looking for Goblin Fruit, Trifles and stuff its gotta be one of the best places out there, you know. Off the beaten path, know what I'm saying. Those be the more... useful... spots... Unless you're looking for adventure."

"Where did you guys come from, anyways?" The Cyclopean butted in with an immense shrug of his shoulders.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had mixed feelings about these refugees. On the one hand, they could be the decent folk that left before the Rogues set shit on fire so to speak. On the other, it could be the assholes that drove her out.&nbsp; Salvage and adventure sounded amusing ot her.<span style="color:#ffd700;"> "No to Glade for me and farming see my answer to the first. Adventure means I could put a monster or two in a herse. But salvage?"</span> The elf was grinning, <span style="color:#ffd700;">"Sounds like a fun way to line a purse."<br></span><br>Circe shook her head as she leaned back slowly to pop her spine, <span style="color:#ffd700;">"Jersey. If ya mean more locally,"</span> the elf shrugs, <span style="color:#ffd700;">"I could make pun about it being in bed mostly,"</span> she wiggles her eyebrows and ears with a massive grin on her face, <span style="color:#ffd700;">"but nah. Explorin' was what we was doin'. Beats the boredom, walkin' torches tend ta be good wards. And the possibility of it turnin' into a treasure hunt? Right proper adventure. Seein' the scraps of Sally's place sounds like fun."</span><br><br>The elf didn't think saying we came through the gate you failed to clog was a good idea. If they'd really wanted it closed off they should have smashed it instead.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And of course... more questions. Quick hasn't thought this far ahead - he just wants to get away from these creeps. "Need? Only need to go as far as my friends want. I'm just here to make sure no one ends up... vine food." Or, your know, Ogre food.

Circe offering her opinion gives him an opening, and he plays off of it. "Adventure, yeah! If you already know about the other places, I mean. Might be able to turn up something everyone can use."

"Manhattan."
    he all but blurts out. Not a lie. Also probably not what the cyclops is asking. ​"Me, anyways. Been drifting around for a while."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: got no excuse for not noticing my previous post's coding error here too. Sorry. If it is causing confusion, let me know and I'll PM the correct text to you.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The silence wasn’t good. At least to her.

Had they made them for being part of the Freehold? Or did they simply not trust them? That was more plausible to her. After all, there had been different stories and words flying around.

Eyes move to Circe as she speaks, then to Quick.

Adventure?

“I’m a girl who is always up for a little adventure.”
    She says with a sly grin. “So if it’s adventure you’re selling, count me in.” though Mhairi might want to trade.

Where was she from?

“A small town in the heartland of America, probably no place anyone here has heard of.”
    A snort then, “I’m actually surprised it’s even on a map to be honest.” a shrug, "Always been a big city girl at heart though."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Florida for me," Mhairi starts Fear slicking her spine and tunnelling her vision. "We all got wickedly lost in the hedge. Turned us all around. Met up, and decided to travel together." she lies to cover the truth.

"Adventure yeah. Sounds like fun." they just wanted to deal with the vines and now this..? Mhairi really didn't like his this was turning out.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-24 21:20:09 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 5 to Lier! (Wits 3 + Subterfuge 2) (10 Again) 10, 1, 9, 4, 6, 8 3 successes
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Adventure, they says! Well. I can do that. You'll have to come back for it, though. I'd need to get my gear together - stuff I don't have with me right now. Besides, its not like I need anything now. And you've got nothing to trade apart from what we might find... So. Come and see us again. I'm sure you good for it. You guys look like you got the gear and the look for it." Tobias continued, his face taking on a more professional appearance.

The Cyclopean looked at the group and snorted. "Great. Travellers. I don't have time to run off on an errant quest for dudes I don't know. Go find the Brim or one of the camps them Blackbird Bishops made for the refugees. Rest up. Come visit us again. Tobias will take you somewhere... Yeah."

He jerked his head in the direction of one of the gaps in the surrounding Thorn where a barely discernible path snaked away.

"You'll find it down that path. I got work to do."

Grunting sourly, the big Ogre vanished back into the hut.

Tobias remained, watchful.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was unsure if this was informative of her peers or if they were lying to the possible cannibals. Though she didn't hide a smile as they all seemed to jump aboard the adventure option. Whether genuine enthusiasm for adventure like her or a convenient option, either way it meant they were agreeing with her. She'd call that a win.

Though Mhairi's lying gets an amused shrug from the elf. If they were coming back here again to do business then that meant they'd all need to take time to get their story straight. "Yup, looks like its adventure time. Always did love that time," she nods her head.

The elf pouted, ears drooping, "Aw, but fair Tobias. Possible payment ain't good business." Circe was still pouting as she let out a defeated sigh, "Alright then. Guess we'll be back when we got somethin' with a lil' more bang for ya. Just," she looks down the path Gordon indicated before jerking her head back to Tobias, "before we go Tobias, do ya prefer revolver or automatic?"

Keep it professional was a good way to keep it safe for the elf. Circe was playing the weapons dealer and she'd keep doing that to keep them distracted. Plus there was no way Circe wasn't going to be the first through the cramped space. Not when the Human Torches could widen the gap first.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He can only nod in agreement. Adventure, right. And go away and come back later. Even more right. Quick waits for Circe to drop a couple more breadcrumbs before jerking his head towards the gap that the big guy had pointed out. Then starts walking. Towards the gap, sure, but mostly just away.

As much as he wants to run his mouth, he can't help but feel the eyes of Tobias boring into the back of his head. Under his breath, he offers "We actually want to 'camp out' here?" The alternative being, of course, getting the hell out of here. But hey... group effort. And stuff. The Elemental's glowing, arcing orbs search the others for feedback.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread