Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hiya Gordon, introduction and that shit right? I'm Circe. I ain't against trade, but eh," Circe shrugged with both arms raised high, "Priorities. Plus what I got don't include my good stuff," the elf pouted as she arms flopped down. Not that she'd have cheaply traded off firearms. They were expensive. She put herself directly next to Mhairi as the Summer nodded her head towards the burning fairest, "But like she said depends on what's offered."

"And yeah, we totally don't like the weeds. Ya'd like 'em gone and so do we." the old help each other ploy was made as she waited for a reply. She'd have to be subtle about it if she was going to whisper an idea to Mhairi. Or save it for later.

Circe didn't want to get them locked into paying these hobs to manage the tunnel weed.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Redcap scoffs.

"Evergrowin' Ivy? No problem. Not now. In the beginning? Yeah. It is aggressive and I'll eat into anything unless you wrestle with it and tame it. Give it what it wants. Do it regularly enough and it settle down. And, you know, then you can manage it."

"Burned it back a couple of times, hacked at it, slashed it. Fed it broth of bone and offal. Now we harvest it." The Cyclopean added. "Evergrowing Ivy is good for Gates and Hollows. Good for crafting weapons and tools. Good for binding too: strong and tough."

Quick can see enough in support of their claims. The vines press upon the glade but there are a number of patches that have been cut back, shaped into groves like curious flower beds; heavy pruning to be sure but the resultant clusters will be much easier to harvest in the future.

Redcap shrugs, looking across at Seraphina. "Were it comes from? Um. The Hedge. All over the place, especially deep in the Thorns. Yeah, if its wild and untamed, it might grab at you. More sustenance, see." He snickered, baring his awful teeth.

The Cyclopean rumbled as well, a noise that might have been a growl or a chuckle. "Yeah. Evergrowing Ivy got a mind of its own. Feed it. Burn it. Tame it. Or it'll have you." He looked over the group slowly, inhaling loudly through his stub nose. "Ol' Gordon Glob trades in meat, Goblin Fruit, and pelts. Learned his trade at Sals Fleshmarket, he did. Tobias Yazgad be your guide if you pay him in kind. He been all over these Thorns."

"Why you want to burn a path through the vines for anyway? Nothing back there but Dragon haunted lands and snotty nosed Freeholder types. Let 'em eat one another I say. Them Margraves are harsh but honest. They let you be. And if something gets caught in them vines, we feast like kings!"

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick's gaze shifts from one ugly to the other, imagination taking him to uncomfortable places. A vine that likes meaty broth? And two Ogres and a dog-lizard-whatever using it to bind things up? Great.

One little detail sticks, though. The name of that guide. Which, thankfully, would be a good hook to get them the hell away from these freaks. Too many hints that these types are OK with eating things that can talk for his liking.

"What's this Tobias guy take for payment?" he asks, already dreading that it's something horrible. It's... yeah. It's probably something horrible.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

So Mhairi brought some stuff to trade. Awesome! Leave it to the Wisp to think of everything!

And Sera may or may not a mental note to bring tradeable stuff next time.

Give it what it wants? The ivy?

Did it want broth of bone and offal?

Sounded like the ivy had its uses though, Hollows and weapson's. So maybe they could use the stuff.

She felt like saying no shit about where it came from. She knew it came from the Hedge. But was it unique to certain parts…a hybrid…etc.

Uh, and his teeth!! Gross.

“I was more curious if it was a hybrid sort of vine, a cross of different species. I’ve never come across such hostile vine.” But she didn’t spend a whole lot of time poking around in the Hedge. She usually came in with a purpose.

And then mention of trading. Did Mhairi have any of that.

And a name. Tobias Yazgad. Did they need a guide? What was the plan here?

Chewing on her lower lip she thinks. Not really remember what the whole plan was. Investigate the vines, yes. But how far were they going?

She was thankful when Quick stepped up, asked about the guide. Let him take the lead on this one. She could sweet talk and help with social things, but this wasn’t a nice social thing. This was something more sinister, not something she was built for.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ugly and more ugly was the rule here. At least they seemed simple. Circe wasn't going to ask if they ate anything that could talk when it was caught. She was pretty sure she'd not like the answer. She wasn't squeamish but people soup is well past her line.

If they disliked Freeholders then that was something to keep mum about. Circe had an idea involving encroaching vines and threat of septic rupture but now wasn't the time to communicate it. Too much attention on them. She'd have to await a distraction to talk with someone about it. For now, schmooze.

The elf looked back up with a smile, "Great ta see fellow entrepreneurs at work. Guides and Hedgespun always popular. Though for weapons I prefer what I sell," she smirked and folder her arms, "mundane stuff may not look as nice but droppin' a briarwolf with full auto is a little funny."

The elf pouted with a sigh, "Sadly, I didn't think to bring any products today. My suppliers like coin but folks here," she waved her arms wide for emphasis, "we prefer bounty or Hedgespun. The exchange rate is horrid," she made a confused face and then laughed, "unless the Hedgespun has silver and gold. Though if yer interested I'm sure we can certainly work something out in the future."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Everyone's talking, but Mhairi can't help but focus on her heartbeat - it was so loud in ears.

She swallows heavily. Margraves. and she was staking her life on them being what her mind immediately envisioned.

They were fucking screwed. The redcap and the cyclops would have already been able to tell their Seasonal affiliations by the look, and scent of them.

The fact they hasn't raised alarms and seemed open to trade spoke of a tolerance she couldn't see from those fully Entitled.

But if they found out they were actual Freeholders....

"Dragon's dead. We passed through there, found the 'gate, and the vines....thought it'd be funny to put down roots right under their noses..." please let that be enough.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-01-31 17:17:02 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Nope not a lie! (Wits 3 + Subterfuge 2 + spec) (10 Again) 2, 8, 1, 5, 6, 8 2 successes
    2018-01-31 16:54:49 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 4 to Margrave? (Int 2 + Occult 2 + A.Mantle - 1Broken Pledge) (10 Again) 2, 3, 2, 10, 1 1 success
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

9. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Tobias appeared eager to share.

"Stuff I can use mostly. Tools. Gear. Food. If the price is good I'll take information, too. Depends on what you got and where you want to go. Now guns. Guns and ammo would come in kinda handy. Hard to maintain out here, see... I know, right! It was funny. I won't lie was fucking scared too. My spear had broke and the trap I'd set had failed."

He graced Circe with a hungry smile.

"Hedge has got worse since Sal's market closed. Trod has all but melted away and the paths keep changing." The Gristlegrinder added more soberly.

The Cyclopean was more interested in Seraphina. "There are other kinds of vines. None quite like Evergrowing Ivy. All the others look quite different but you could get confused if you walked into a hungry patch I s'pose. One patch of hungry Thorns looks like another when you're in it."

The large Ogre sniffed loudly and squinted his tiny eyes.

"Dead, huh? What? Dead? Fuck. Steer clear of that Gate. It goes into the city. I know that much. Thought the vines would clog the path."

Something in the Ogre's manner indicated he didn't much care for their preposed plan. Seraphina cunning trick was still in effect, however, mollifying his thoughts.

"You got some strong mantles there. You exiles from that Bay Freehold or something?" Tobias the Redcap was staring again.

11. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

They were going in that direction then? Well Mhairi had come up with her own plan so they'd have to go with that. "Damn straight its dead. I'd have gone kept going east to Vegas if was still alive."

Circe had a wide grin on her face as she nodded firmly at Tobias's enthusiasm, "True, but depends on the gun ya get. Some are crazy reliable, others break if ya sneeze." Talking shop might keep them distracted, "Revolver. Reliable, cool, don't jam," She titled her head with a serene smile on her face as she eye Tobias, "So ya'd be cool with guns and bullets for guidance? Cool," the elf laughed, "Ya set a good price for the future Tobias." And since bullets were hard to come by in the Hedge Circe figured that'd make Tobias a little less likely to betray his supplier.

Love or hate, don't matter if you are needed.

Circe didn't need to lie about being an exile from San Fran. Circe was one, "Fuck. Queen. Anne." she venomously growled out each word loudly, "she and the rest of the assholes rulin' the Bay can kill each other. Bastards have it comin' for the shit they pull." Happy go lucky Circe was gone. Pissed off Summer Queen was here. "If ya didn't wanna be a dipshit like them, yer a target!" Circe huffed loudly as she snarled in anger at the memories. Then a evil smile crossed her face, "So no, not an exile. I didn't wait to get the two timing, Fetch makin' bitch's formal declaration. Ya can call me a, uh," Circe calmed as she was at a loss for what to say.

She looked between Gordon and Tobias, then to her fellow Freeholders, "Yeah, I uh, guess I don't know a better word then exile."

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Everything seems to be going smoothly. Quick is more than a little relieved that Tobias hadn't asked for, you know, something like human flesh. And trading seems to be the vibe rather than a 'who goes there' type. But then Tobias stares again. Asking if they're Freeholders. It's not a big deal. It's not. The big guy isn't a Rube but he might as well be.

"Hate those guys, too."
    he says. Blinks. Smiles. Panics internally.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-04 08:33:24 Quick rolls 7 to Manip 3 + Subterfuge 3 + 1 SL to Not a Freeholder 6, 7, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3 failure
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

15. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Mhairi shares that the dragon was dead.

Rolling her eyes, “Overgrown lizard went down easier than expected.” her tone sounded rather bored about the topic. Cause yeah, she had been there.

Looking to Tobias, sapphires boring into him, “Stories you say? What types of stories peak your interest?” she had stories for days. And enjoyed sharing them, to her, it was like performing. She didn’t get the same high as from being on stage, but was still fun to her. The whole topic of guns was ignored, it held zero interest to her.

The paths continuing to change was to be expected. The Hedge was alive and made changes as it saw fit.

Award winning smile, or what she thought was one, was turned on, “See, I’d rather know the difference if possible. I have no intentions of tangling with the wrong Ivy.” Nope, she was good. She this Nix? This Nix did not want a hungry patch of Ivy eating her. Nope, cross that off her list.

Did they have something against Freeholds? Had one royally screwed them over in the past?

And they noticed their Mantles. Not that her’s was all that bog and bad. Sure, it had grown slightly since she arrived in the Freehold. No where near the size of the Wisps.

So the Treasured simply keeps mum on the subject. Lying wasn’t a strong suit for her, so the less she said the better.
    Right?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

17. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread