(1712) Winter Coronation

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid was still holding her glass. Over it, she watched with wide eyes as Quick and Mhairi broke off into their own group. Open curiosity bloomed on her face. She was so engrossed in the pair that she completely missed Circe's pun.

"Oh? Oh! Excellent. Brilliant work."

She turned back to the group, gobbling her drink.

"What? Another formal do? When? So soon?" Surprise was in her voice. Ingrid laid down her glass and blinked.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gave a small bow with her head and had a hand on her breast, "Thank you, thank you. I try my best, for pun rhymes with fun," Circe was grinning quite widely at having gotten so many reactions from the horrid puns. Bad jokes that make people laugh aren't bad. "Sadly Sasha my musical jokes are a little limited. I won't string ya along while I jam things up tryin' ta make song jokes," there was no stopping her now!

But then there was the other matter. She pointed at Ingrid, "What Ingrid said. Do I need to buy another dress now? Hmm," she scrunched up her face in though, right ear rising in the process, "I could try adding more accessories. I gotta crown and a amulet. Wonder what else I could add?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires widen with excitement, “Another formal event? Oh this is too perfect!” gushed the Nix, “This means purchasing the other dress will not go to waste! But it sounds like you’re not sharing much information,” she says with a sly smile to Sasha, “which sucks, cause it means I’ll be eagerly awaiting an announcement.” But it was clear she was excited about it.

She takes a sip of her warm drink.

A grin offered to Ingrid, seemed she was eager as well.

But if it was anything like this formal, Spring was going to have one hell of a party to live up to. Not that she was worried, she was a Spring, parties were their thing. But she was going to go all out, ideas already brewing in her head.

Looking to Circe, “Different accessories can completely change the look for a dress. Perhaps a different belt or maybe even a circlet. Maybe one with multiple jewels imbedded in it, colors that enhance the dress and your face. Even a different hair style can change how a dress looks. So you have many options if you don’t want to buy another dress.” She nods.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was glad to hear that Sera hadn't wasted money. Terrible thing when you did that. She couldn't help a giggle as Sera complained about Sasha hiding details. It was just funny.

"Hmm? Good point Sera, I ain't got a belt. Well, not a belt that'd be fancy enough to wear with this," she waves her hand down towards herself to emphasize the dress, "So I could just go look for somethin'. Though I don't know if this," she taps the wire crown around her forehead, "would count as a circlet already. Wait, no reason I can't just swap instead of adding new bling. Just gotta find some now," the elf smiles proudly at her conclusion. It wasn't much of a conclusion but it was one. "Buuuut, knowin' what ya got planned for a theme Sasha would help me figure out what to buy," she leaned forward a little as she smiled at Sasha, prodding for information.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Moving away from Quick, first to refresh her drink then to move on to join the others.

"Are we still on fashion or have we moves on." asked with a light smile.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

S
    Sasha

The Fairest laughed slightly at Ingrid's quick questions. "Sorry, I can't give any more details out. But, it will be not long after this gathering." Indicating the festivities around them.

"But yes, the answer is, you should keep your eyes out for another dress. Maybe a bit more formal, or whatever you can afford. I have access to dresses if you need them when it is announced." She smiled slyly, very excited for that announcement to be made at some time.

When the discussion came to crowns, the Fairest hadn't really thought of one that would be permanent before. Something that she'd wear all the time. "Do you think I should have a crown?" She looked to the ladies, including Sera. She may not have been a Monarch, but the Onyx still valued her opinion.

"We've sort of moved on, but not far Mhairi. The subject of Crowns came up." She shrugged slightly with a laugh.

The Onyx Queen had a quick notion. Taking some vine like table decor, that was already white, she moved it into a small circle. She reached over and grabbed a glass of water pouring onto a plate, Sasha dipped it into the water and turned it upside down, running her fingers all over it. It quickly cooled, and turned into a very chilly small wreath. "Maybe something like this?" She giggled.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-01-11 17:23:23 Sasha Ice Crown? rolls 10 to Intelligence + Science Skill + Mantle +1(cooled water) (10 Again) 4, 10, 10, 3, 7, 3, 10, 8, 4, 6, 8, 1, 7 5 successes

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You cunning fox," Ingrid snickered. "Very well. I won't ask any further."

Ingrid raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I thought the Word took care of that sort of thing." Then she made a face. No Crown could mean many things: no legitimacy, perhaps, from the Wyrd. Assuming Sasha didn't already have a subtle crown suited for the Onyx somewhere on her person.

"Oh so much better!" Situation soon resolved itself. Perhaps it had been there all along, hidden from sight. Ingrid broke into a grin and quickly buried herself in her drink lest she make any other faux pas.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “You would be amazed at the things you can find at a second hand store!” yes, the Fairest still shopped at second hand stores. “Sometimes you can find many different pieces that when worn together can completely transform a dress you’ve already worn!” she had done it herself, so she knew it was possible. When she motioned to the crown, “Exactly! You could add personal touches to it, add hints of Summer even. If you’d ever like to go shopping, I’m always more than willing to tag along.” Not that she doubted the Elfs shopping abilities, but it would give her an excuse to get to know the Summer better.

Smiling to Mhairi, “Kind of still on fashion, though there has been talk of another gathering where we get to dress up again.” A nod. She didn’t care what the theme was, she had a dress all picked out.

Looking to Sasha with a small pout, “So no hints?” she then grins, “That’s ok, it will give us all something to look forward to.” She knew she would.

More formal? She looks to Circe, wondering if the Winter didn’t think her dress was formal enough or something? Or was it a hint that the next gathering would be full on black tie?

The Treasured shrugged, not knowing if she should have a crown or not. Though it seemed to be the theme for the Queens to have one. She liked crowns, but they had a place.

“That works.”
    She agreed. And then began thinking of what Ingrids crown would look like. She had ideas, but was curious.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yup," Circe thumbed up at the crown Sasha had created, "Good accessory Sasha. And I just gotta say it," Circe's grin went from ear to ear, "Well say two things. Cool." The elf giggled before calming down, "And that's better then lettin' the Wyrd pick somethin' for ya to wear. Make yer own way." That last part certainly sounding like a compliment in tone.

"If'n ya want a replica that won't melt, well I could try to scratch somethin' together," she then points at Mhairi, "not fae spun. That's her shtick."

Circe smiled at Sera's over, "Clothes shopping for fun? I'm down for a little retail adventure Sera, sure." As for the formal events part, "Still a little sad ya ain't given any hints Sasha. Not even the kinda formal it is? Well I suppose I can just pack an extra suit in the Rogue Mobile," The mention of that car brought a smile to her lips, "Black tie works for every occasion."

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moving away from Mhairi, Quick's eyes seek out Sasha - and catch on the little frozen wreath. A crown, huh? Good. She deserves a little marker of her position. It has to have been so hard for her to stick around after so many friends had vanished.

Quick doesn't miss Circe's or Sera's questions on what lies in store. A coy grin grows on his face. "Oh, that?" he asks, grabbing another flute of champagne. As if it isn't a big deal, he shrugs. "Another Winter party. No big deal... Attendance is optional." A sip. He gives Sasha a wink. "Only thing special about it is the dress code. A... masquerade. Everyone who shows up has to wear a mask." He points at his face. "And I don't just mean like this." Although they all probably expect him to be wearing that Mask everywhere by now.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

13. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.