Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The slip of the tongue earns a few blinks, followed by a coy smile. "Happens all the time. I barely notice anymore." Maybe the Queen of Fear isn't so bad. He'd have to give her a chance. He even giggles a bit as she rattles off her list of fashion suggestions.

But apparently, Mhairi isn't the only one dropping puns. Quick shakes his head at Circe, though still smiling.

They had him, there. And why on earth would he impose tan lines where they had no business being? Like on his chest. "There's this 'clothing optional' beach back on Long Island. Robert Moses Beach, I think? Anyway. Only been once or twice, but let me tell you: beats the hell out of a tanning salon." he beams. Then, almost conspiratorially adding "And if you don't mind the occasional eyesore... there's eye candy to be seen, too."

"Yes, Circe, it's true." he says, playing in to her feigned distress. "Turns out sex sells. Who knew?"

Quick can hardly resist stepping in on the 'tips competition'. "That could be fun. My outfit might not be as exciting, but I bet I could give you girls a run for your money." he says with a wink, cradling his glittery coffee and taking another dainty sip.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The talk to leather bikinis turns to rankings and how to avoid them, while being helpfully joined by the thought of nude beaches.

Mhairi dosen't squeak, but the embrassement felt causes color to ignite and pink to sear, burinibf across her cheeks.

She might be leaps and bounds away from who she used to be, but there were lines that still made the wisp self conscious and seems to make her regress into the stuttering girl who first arrived nearly three years ago.

Hoping to cause tge others to ignore her and to escape the blush inducing conversation Mhairi sips her coffee, seemingly hiding behind her mug? And saying nothing.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The elf didn't hide a shuddering at the mention of chafing, "If yer gonna suffer for fashion ya should get hazard pay for it, right?"

Circe laughed along with Sera when it came to sunbathing. It was sound advice and not something new to the Fairest. She doubted there were not many Lost who had opted for doing that at one point or another. "Tanlines in the right places can entice too Sera. There are probably, wait," considering what you could find on the Internet, "scratch that there are people that'll find anything sexy." The elf kept laughing, "Oh but that'd be a helluva way to drum up business. Get yer coffee from beauties in leather! Wait," she grinned mischievously as she looked at Sera, "Just the waitresses or the waiters too?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

As for the fashion, Circe just found herself nodding along, especially about the Hawaiian shirt. She liked those awful things for some reason. They were funny.

Circe returned her attention to Quick, giving a mock gasp of surprise, "Oh my, is that why there is a one letter difference between tips and tits?" She was giggling now. Circe was trying to think of stereotypical fanservice outfits, "Hmm truly Quick? I guess ya are in favor of waiters with little leather outfits. Would it straps and loin cloth to compliment our leather bikinis?"

It was starting to sound like they should also plan to include a stripper pole to go with the outfits.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling as she sipped her coffee, “Well Quick, I suppose that depends on what you consider an eyesore. Pretty sure we all have different tastes when it comes to that.” She says with a playful wink.

Laughing, “At the rate this conversation is going, I just might have to get an event going. Maybe come up with a title that’s a play on it being winter and hot sexy bodies.” She was sure she could come up with something. “I don’t know, you’d be going up against two Fairests, which never makes it a fair fight.” True story.

Catching the color on Mhairi, she turns the conversation, “What do you say Mhairi? Would you be game?” her tone was lighthearted and playful.

Laughing at Circe, “Damn right we get hazard pay! Chafing is something you suffer with for days after the fact, there best be something in it for us.” A nod.

“That is true Circe, never thought of that. Sort of like a tease for the eyes.”
    She could do that. “Oh, why waiters too of course! Wouldn’t want anyone left out. Though I’d be more adapt to only have Lost do it, something tells me it would invite lawsuits from employees.” She says with a wink. People today were always looking for a reason to sue.

“We might want to stick with bikinis and the like. Something tells me there are laws for serving food and drinks in loin cloth.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The temptation is too strong not to throw a sharp comment back at Sera. "Yeah, but there's a limit. Not everyone is as gorgeous as a member of the Freehold." Which is the plain truth. Almost everyone in their little group is pleasant to look at.

The Levinquick shakes his head, laughing a little. "Sera's right. Loincloths might be... a little out there. Maybe just some sheer looking shorts."

Quick's attention, too turns on the Autumn Sovereign. She'd gotten quiet all of the sudden. He watches curiously for her answer.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi sage, away from being the centre of attention, allows he nose to crinkle at the mention of chaffing. Sure you could suffer for your fashion. Mhairi had done that plenty, but there was a line that needed to be drawn and apparently that was leather bikinis and chaffing.

Content to let everyone that talk, she sips and eats and then squeaks when everyone's eyes are suddenly on her.

"Uhhh....no. I draw the line at chaffing for fashion." she says outloud. Then because age could and maybe because Sera slipped something into her drink...or maybe it was just the glitter, "But what hong a fine form earning their hazard pay...well Sera I'd be a regular."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe couldn't help but smile in pride at the mention of her Kith giving her an edge. She might have been cursed with being fae but at least she was smokin' hot. And Sera enjoyed her joke too! Double win. Then she grimaced, "Lawsuit," the elf stuck out her tongue, "the ruiner of fun, and loss of so much eye candy."

Circe sipped her own coffee before developing the thinker pose, "Yes," she nodded, "There's probably a license ya need to buy for loin cloth service. Hot pants it is Jimmy," Circe hummed in thought, "oooh, for both. Hot pants plus ladies get bikini tops all behind a cute apron. That'd be helluva lot of teasin'," given the implication from that angle.

Though Circe was also now curious how the Director would respond. And wait, was Mhairi blushing? Oh what fun! The elf hadn't expected that but it seems Mhairi was shy. Either that or the rest of them were all massive pervs. The Queen of Summer decided that both options meant fun. "Cool Mhairi! I'd be in for it too. I wonder how many guys and gals we can make go braindead just by walkin' around," the Summer Queen clearly found the whole thing amusing.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking with a chuckle, “Ah, yes. Limits. But those are meant to be pushed and tested. Being what we are just gives us a leg up.” A casual shrug. She knew she was more beautiful than most mundanes, but she also didn’t care.

Nodding, “Yup, no loincloths. Though if you guys were really hellbent on wearing them, we could always arrange a Freehold party with them.” A mischievous tone to her voice. “It can happen.” Though she wonders who would actually wear one.

She was a little surprised by Mhairi’s comment. “Well, seems the idea of sexy and scantly clad waitstaff is a go. Let me see what is ok and not, and I’ll get back to you guys. Though I could always look into a private, invitation only event, and raise money for a charity or something.” That might let her bend the rules a bit more.

Offering a pout to Circe, “Yup, lawsuit. I’d rather avoid them if I can. But it sucks.” It made it hard to plan really cool and fun events.

Laughing, “Maybe I should have opened a nightclub instead of a coffee shop.” With the talk of bikinis and the like.

“And if people are going to go braindead, maybe hot coffee isn’t the stuff to serve.” More laughing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

With so much energy in the room, Quick's sure most people's heads would be spinning. But no; its alive. Charged. In a dead room, he'd almost certainly feel the itch to leave. Just to, you know, walk around a bit. But he finds himself feeling completely at home. Grounded. An almost goofy grin plasters his face as his eyes flit from Courtier to Courtier.

"I'd be a regular, too." he chimes in after Mhairi. "But it wouldn't take a stripteasing waitstaff." A coffee shop after a long, restless walk in the dead of Winter? Yes please. He'd do just about anything for his fellow Freeholders. And since Sasha's the only other business owner he knows about... well. Sasha's great and wise and nice, but Jazz isn't Quick's thing.

"Might just be better for an event."
    he agrees. "But hey; its your thing. Do what makes you happy." he says, smiling warmly for Sera.

"What? Coffee is exactly the right speed. Snap the gawkers out of their comas."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A wide genuine smile spreads across her lips as Quick spoke, “Thank you, I can’t tell you how much that means to me.” Maybe this coffee shop was going to be a success.

Giggling as she sips her coffee, “An event could be fun. Maybe we could make it a charity thing and put Funderland into the spotlight with the community. Like the park stepping up to raise money for the community around it type thing.” She loved giving back if she could.

Today marks one month, we should start to wrap
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread