Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi smiles laughing as Sera insists on a mead adventure. "Sure, sounds like fun. Count me in." Mhairi could use more of that in her life.

"...sharing the load? Hmm maybe. But I kinda just want...." Spring Hollow, Speing Motley mates made 'want' more of a driving force then Fear. "To swap." going back to that earlier conversation. "...except. Maybe not swap-swap. Worrying about the 'hold us something ill always do but the worry on top of worry with more worry and stress added on top of it all like demented worry-cherries...." Mhairi sighs, "If my hair wasn't a galaxy I'd already be going grey from the stress." she shakes her head, "I was going to ask Thomas my place for the next Turn or more...but." but she swallows. She was Autumn's Queen and it looked like she was gonna stay put. Maybe that's why her Mantke had shifted so radically. Covering her in leaden leaves. Truly marking, claiming their territory.

"Sorry to bring all this up here. I...Spring. It's about wants and dreams right? I thought that maybe it would be okay to maybe say something here...since it looks like we're uhh...alone."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid, Vernal Sovereign, paused.

Carefully, she put down her ale and folded her hands before her.

"Please. Do go on!"

A gleam of mischief glittered in her eye.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

As the Wisp says she’ll join in the hunt, the Nix seems to buzz with excitement. “This will be soo much fun!” she exclaims, “I’ve been looking for an adventure.” Which was true, she loved venturing out in the Hedge, but knew it was best with company. Safety and all.

The excitement dies down and her face becomes somber as she listens. Concern in her eyes, “Oh that sucks Mhairi.” It did.

She then shakes her head, “Don’t apologize, we’re a Motley. And as such, we’re here for you.” But how could they help?

“But tell us, what can we do to help. Do you need us to help with the load of responsibilities?”
    she didn’t really want any responsibilities, but if it helped Mhairi, she’d do it.

Another nod as Ingird spoke, sapphires looking back to the Wisp, urging her to go on.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi's fell flames flicker as her worn leaves flutter. The Springs settle in, Mhairi could imagine their concern or anticipation thrumming through them. Their faces, near inscrutable for the elemental.

"I can't take the stress. It's a could knot in my gut. It's like bile rising and clinging to my throat. It keeps me up at night and eats away my focus and admittedly limited confidence."

Ingrid sets down her ale and Mhairir picks up her own. A long swig follows. For her nerves before she sets it down neatly.

"Ingrid of the Seva Oscura, Vernal Sovergin and Freehold Groundskeeper. Will you lay down your arms and take up the burden I bare? Will you take on the role and responsibilities of being the Director if the Freehold?" Mhairi asks and hopes that her confession didn't scar away the Queen if Spring and her Desires to...what rule? For power? Whatever the want the darkling has, she was Mhairi's Motley mate and if Mhairi could remove her own burdens and help Ingrid with her wants....it was a win-win for the Wisp.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Darkling pauses, blinks. The corners of her lips quirk upward, quivering, barely stilled. There is a visible intake of breath.

"Yes. I will. If that is what you need I will do it."

A flicker of her pink tongue across her lips.

"But hey! What Sera said. Surely it hasn't come to that? Whats so heavy that has you in such a state?"

Concern edged out her voice.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She frowns, reaching out and gently squeezing the Wisps hand, “That really sucks, I’m sorry.” Her tone one of concern, “Things need to change then.” Plain and simple. Changes needed to be put into place. “You shouldn’t be losing sleep.” And she remembers them talking about things like that the last time she was here.

Then her eyes widen in surprise as she feels her mouth hang open for a few seconds. Blinking a few times, she looks to her Queen. This was not what she was expecting to hear, but she couldn’t blame Mhairi. She was stressing herself out with all her responsibilities, so it only made sense to pass a few of them on to others. But to offer the position of Director? Not what she saw coming.

The Treasured really wasn’t surprised that Ingird agreed to take on the role. She seemed a natural choice for the position, and Sera had no doubt that she’d kick ass as Director.

Sapphires look back to Mhairi, curious as to what she’d say. The glass of water was lifted and a drink was taken.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi turns her flickering fell-flames away from her Motley mates. "I...." she starts looking at her fingers and the way they drip drip drip "I know me. It's either I think no one else can do it so I over burden myself. Like now. Or I start handing out small bits if my responsibilities or say you do this and then this too and dont forget this. So is be Director in name but not action. So. That's...its not right. So instead of trying to hold I to something like a title just because it makes me feel important. I'm going to act like a grown up and offer it all. I can't keep doing the work that's required if me. I shouldn't deligate and greedily keep the title, so. Uh. Yeah." she finished feeling lame. "It's yours."

Mhairi takes a deep breath, then looks up at the Springs. "Sorry from bringing this up now. And uh here. I didn't want to turn tonight into this. But. I did and I'm sorry."

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's lips quirked again. A tremor seized the fingers of one hand which the Darkling vainly tried to still by sliding the offending limb onto her lap and balling a fist. For a few moments all she was capable of making were a few squeaking noises.

"Thats okay. We are here for you. Motley, remember. Promise. We... Ah... Can start looking at what I need to know after Christmas. Unless things are pressing. You know."

Ingrid got her hand working again, physically shoeing the bad thoughts away with a dismissive gesture.

"So. Bad stuff out of the way. Lets talk about something else."

Again, the Darkling hurried to guzzle her ale lest her mouth started warping into another lascivious grin.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She listens, her heart going out to the Wisp.

“Director is a lot of responsibility, and no one faults you for feeling overburdened. If you need to hand out jobs for others to do, then do that. If you feel it’s best to hand the position over to Ingrid and focus on you, then do that. There is no right or wrong answer it, it’s whatever works best and helps you the most.” But it sounded like her mind was made up, and that was ok with her. She was just silently glad she didn’t ask her, not that she would have reason to, but still.

A hand then waves dismissively, “You haven’t ruined the night, so forget that. It was on your mind and needed to be talked about. I bet it feels better now.” A nod and smile. “It’s all good. And like Ingrid says, we’re a Motley, we’re supposed to be here for each other. Good and bad. You need to vent, you vent.” That was how it was.

So Ingrid, her Queen, was going to be her Director. A proud smile was offered to the Darkling, the Springs were moving up in the Freehold!

Taking a sip of water, “Ok, something else. Ummm,” a new topic, “Did you do anything for Halloween?” she asks Ingrid.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods, maybe it's a like the jerky but is readable, "Christmas. New Years. Yeah. Sounds good. Out with the old. In with the new. Err. As the year ends we could ah renew the leadership of the uh freehold?" she finishes lamely Makhet her statement sound like a question.

A big gulp of ale.

Then a cough as it goes down wrong.

More drinking. Little sips.

"We'll Sera and I spent Galliween together, ish. There was someone else. Who..." looking at Sera. Maybe there's a guilty cast to her moonlit features. "And he told a story...it sounded like something one of Them would do to trap someone. Made me doubt that he was a normal muggle. Made he think he's....you know. A fetch. But." a sigh. "I don't know. I don't want to jump at shadows if he's just some guy who told a scary story to scare us or impress us it whatever!" another sigh.

"So how was your Halloween Ibgrud?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread