Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Not really," blithely, "I just Fated to see what I was good as and that's singin' with my Baby. So. If that. You know. Really dries up. Even with Fate. I'll. fate check something else." shrugs. Seemed simple enough for her.

"Sure. But yeah. If it sucks I'll tell ya." the truth, from a liar.

Tuesday smiles, happy to see Aurora's mind busy working on colors and stuff. Better happy thing about the future then the gut wrenching dread that was in Tuesday's gut.

"Throw a punch? Girl I can teach you how to throw a punch. I mean have you seen me gettin' ready to lay a best down on a badie?" serious ish ness leaves as Tuesday snorts. "Oh that would defiantly be awesome. Like really. And an awesome way to relax. But like dose Campy even own some trunks? Or is everything he has tweed?@
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that wasn’t what she was expecting to hear.

“Oh, ok, yeah. I actually had never thought of doing that.” Should she have? What would Fate have showed her? Would she really want to know?

Grinning, “See, that’s part of the reason you’re awesome. Not afraid to tell it like it is. Honest opinions are always the best ones, even if it hurts, it’s better to know.” At least to her. She’d rather be hurt with the truth than comforted by a lie.

Blink, “Then why haven’t you?” but there was playfulness in her tone. “I can Life myself up like nobodies business, but all that strength and power does me no good without the basics.” True fucking story.

“I know right?! But I also don’t know if it could even be done. Like, can the roof support said hot tub and is it even legal. Not even sure how to look into that.”
    She could probably put one somewhere inside. With even ventilation and special paint, it could work. But, money.

Then there was a snort as she burst out laughing, holding her stomach, “Oh my god, that’s funny! And I don’t know, do they make tweed swim trunks? Like, is that a thing?!” still laughing, “Oh, I soo need to look that up now.” It felt good to belly laugh. “But in all seriousness, would those even be comfortable?”

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday blinks, kinda shocked. "Realky? Huh."

A small smile. I'd rather hurt you with the truth then protect you with a lie...except. Except. She was a giant fucking liar.

A snort. Happy to be moving on. "Here. Put your hand up. And make a fist. Careful with your thumb. Don't put it in or you're gonna break it. Hold a lighter if you got on. It'll help keep it strong. Or if you wanna do some damage grab your keys and put 'en between your fingers. It'll tear into someone." Tuesday says as she makes a fist if her own. Then checks in Aurora's.

"Yeah. Okay. And don't aim for the face. Quick way to break your fingers." then Tuesday puts up her other fist and shows the blond her swing. "See what I did there. Don't over extend. You'll leave yourself open and it could hurt. Punching wrong and getting punched. Now. I'm not a boxing person. And I've haven't learned and fancy moves. So if you wanna lean 'em might have to take lessons. But. Since. Not a fancy lesson learner myself. Remember when in doubt. Or trouble. Groin shots. It'll hurt penis people or non-penis people. Kicks. Knees. And feet. You can get your heel down on some toes that'll help." Tuesday babbles out, hazels eyeing the Blond to see if she was still interested.

"Could just set it up in one of the theatre rooms. Like change-what's-the-word? renovate stuff so it could be a hange out relaxing hot tub place."

A grin and a barking laugh. "If they do. We need to get them for him like. Seriously. Also if not. We could make done or order done made and give them to him."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Slight shrug, “Guess it was just always ingrained in me as a kid that I was supposed to continue in the family business. Never thought of peeking with Fate to see if that was the truth or not.” Nothing else was encouraged by her parents, it was always circus and side show.

She drops her bag on the floor and holds her hand up as directed. “Never thought of that with the thumb, but it totally makes sense.” She waits and lets Tuesday check her fist, making any adjustments suggested. “Oh yeah, bet keys would do a lot of damage!” she’d have to keep that in mind.

Blue eyes watch the unicorn’s swing before throwing one of her own. Which wasn’t as nice as Tuesdays, so she tries again, this time, it was a little easier. A few more were done just to make sure. “Boxing sounds like it could be fun though. Nothing extreme or anything, but maybe just the basics you know.” Maybe learn the best places to hit and how to defend.

And it was clear that the Shaman was interested and listening. Smirking, “Guess it’s a good thing I’m usually wearing heels.” She says with a laugh, “Groin hits seem kind of cheap, but I can see how they could help if things got out of hand. I’m just glad I can Life myself up some muscles and really put a little oomph into a punch. Now about kicks, are there certain places that hurt more, aside from the obvious.” She says with a wink. “Like anywhere on the legs or something?” cause you can’t always land a groin shot.

Nodding, “I could. But what if our numbers grow and people join our Cabal? It would make it hard to give them a room, unless people started double bunking, which isn’t fair, or something. Hmm,” she wasn’t sure, “I’ll have to put a little more thought into it. Maybe scout out the theater and find a room that isn’t used, that way we’re not putting anyone out. But a relaxation room would be awesome! I know I used to love soaking in a hot tub after a hard day of training and performing, felt amazing on he body.” And she wasn’t getting any younger, so the body hurt more these days.

Laughing, “Ok, it’s happening now! And we could check some of those sites where people handmake stuff, bet someone has something.” This was good, and fun. She liked fun. “I just hope he doesn’t get offended or anything, cause that’s not what we want.” At least not what she wanted.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday hums and dosen't mention her own family...stuff. "I get that. But maybe it's time to branch out. 'Cause. Welp. Already gone over that. So. Yeah."

Objectively Tuesday watches Aurora's swing before nodding and grabbing her arm and leading her through the motions. "Feel that?" she lets go of the arm and waits for the Shanan to try again.

"I fight dirty. I'd rather focus on survival then honor. If I can I'll bite. Chuck dirt and yeah use groin shots. If that means that the baddies go down and I don't....yeah." Tuesday nods, "But I know that's not for everyone. But. Those stilettos will do a lot of damage on your feet or in your hand." says Tuesday before answering Aurora's question. "Toes. Knees. If you can disable their ability to come after you, that's a good thing."

Nodding. "Star had a work shop. It's not a theatre room but off the kitchen. Ish. We might use that."

More head bobby nods. "we'll if we give it to him in a not mean way I don't think he'll be hurt or whatever. So. Yeah. Etsy?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Sighing with a nod, “Yeah, I think it’s time. I’m not getting any younger and like I said earlier, the job isn’t what it used to be. I’ll still do private events and conventions, but think I’ll be focusing elsewhere.” It hurt to say, but it was the truth.

She allows Tuesday to lead her arm, and there was another nod. “Oh, yeah! That’s a lot better.” And she does it a few more times on her own. Smiling brightly, “Thanks! I hope I never have to actually punch someone, but feel better about it if I do.” But she was still going to look into taking a few self-defense classes at least.

“I can understand that, I would just feel really bad.” She laughs, “I know I know, I shouldn’t. Especially if it came down to me or them, but, I don’t know, I can’t help it. Maybe I’d feel different if I was in that situation.” She had never been a fighter. But feels like she could now, with her new Path and all that, there was a newly awakened fighter spirit within her. “Toes, knees, got it.” But could she remember if it came down to it?

Frowning, “I’d feel bad, changing something he had built and worked on. Even though the memories of a person aren’t in objects and rooms, it’d still feel weird. Cause what if they come back one day?” shrugging, “I don’t know.” She’d look at it. If it was in disrepair, then maybe. But it would feel weird.

At the topic of getting shorts made. Giggling, blushing a little, realizing she blushed, clears her throat and shakes her head.

“Um, yeah. Etsy might be a good place to look. Totally forgot about that place, they have a lot of nice stuff. Wonder if I could branch out and sell things on there? Of course small things, but maybe.”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday hums, but wonders why tge blond wasn't Life'ing away her aches and pains. But maybe she was being more responsible with her magic. Which was always a good thing.

....or maybe she was just saying so because Tuesday said yes and now call her self a Dragob's eyeball.

Tuesday didn't want to believe her cabal mate would play up this up just because she's no longer a plucky apostate.

Tuesday heaves an internal sigh and focuses on the conversation instead of...that.

"Hope you don't too but. Better learn and bit need it then to do it and not have a clue how not to hurt yourself." Tuesday offers sagely. "You will feel different. It's like when we went back to Florida to take care of the icky spider dude. You didn't punch him. But you felt that adrenaline rush, right? It's kinda like that. Before. During and after all feel different. And there's nothing weird about that."

Tuesday nods. Understanding. "Hmm maybe. We could rent a space or buy one and have it has an 'off site relaxation facility'?" air quotes totally used.

"You could totally have an Etsy shop and it would be popular. You're good at what you do. And I know you could get better. Since. Practice. And yeah."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A vigorous nod, “Oh yeah, there was a ball of fire in my stomach. I wanted nothing more than to get my hands on him. And that, that was new for me. But it was an amazing feeling! Kind of like the desire I still have to go back into that spider realm and burn those bastards to the ground for what they did to Crowley.” Oh yeah, she was still pissed about that.

A thoughtful expression as she considers the words, “Well, I do still have my loft. I could talk to my guy and see if I could swing something. That way it’s a place that’s already obtained, clean and decorated. Plus, no one bugs you there, it’s quiet and not flashy.” A shrug, it was an idea.

Laughing, “Lets see what I can make first. I haven’t worked on small things in a while, so I’d have to get an idea and see if it can be done. The materials and costs and all that fun adult stuff.” Adult stuff, fun fun.

“But enough about me. Have you been able to work on your bow and arrow skills or pretzeling?” yup, that was a word now.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Beams. "See that? That's why I was sayin' Talon. You got a spark. But. It's your choice. No pressure from me." it sounds weird from Tuesday to say something then backtrack a bit. But. Breadcrumbs. She didn't know how long and. Confusing feels. Yeah.

Topic change and nodding. "That could work. Like its yours or you're renting so maybe. Might just be a calm relaxing place. Like a spa I'd the hot tub dosen't fly."

More nodding. Thoughts about carts and horses and counting unhatched chickens.

"Ahhhh....pretzeling yes. Now and arriving. No. It's easier to bend and stretch tge. It is the grab things and go to range and pew, pew." shrugs. "I uh. Might not gave time soon for pew pewing, but I'll keep up with the pretzeling. Fo sho."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Having that spark and being a Talon are two different things. I have no problem laying it all on the line to protect those around me, but I’m not sold on the whole Talon thing.” It just didn’t feel right to her. But then again, she’d never really talked with a Talon about their Order. “But I’ll save my opinion on them until I talk with one.” It was the fair thing to do.

A quick nod, “I can look into it. All else fails, I can look into opening a business where I have a building full of hot tubs and rent them to people by the hour.” She’d been to a place like that, it was amazing.

Chuckling, “Well, there is a way where both work together. I’d been working on it here and there, but it’s a bitch to learn and I haven’t mastered it yet. But there are people who are able to shoot a bow and arrow with their feet. It requires excellent balance on your hands, and enough dexterity and strength in your feet to pull the string and aim. I can barely hold the bow that way.” A laugh and shake of her head, “But it looks bad ass if you can do it. Not saying it’s something you have to do, just saying I’ve seen it done.” Did she want to be able to do it? Hell yeah! But she didn’t feel the pressure to do it anymore. “I think you should make more time for the pew pewing. Seems like it could come in handy more, and it’s something Avis was teaching you. She might have a few things to say if she finds out you’ve been slacking on your training.” She says with a wink and a playful voice.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread